611 Center Street, Geneva, IL 60134 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Mary Rose Photography

When I started shooting weddings five years ago, I fell in love. I fell in love with the fact that I was able to be a part of an emotional, intimate day in someone's life; that I could capture tears, joy, nerves, or excitement as an art. I fell in love with giving something meaningful to my couples to help them remember the greatest day in their lives. I fell in love with helping to make a wedding day memorable.

That said, here's what's most important to me:

1. Planning. I meet or have a phone call with you twice before your wedding day to jot down all the little details that matter to you, the list of family shots, and those Pinterest-worthy moments you've been dreaming about. I do this so that on your wedding day, you aren't worrying about getting a shot with your great grandma or whether or not I captured the DIY sign you worked so hard on - I know what you want and I've taken care of it for you.

2. Enjoyment. I want you to have the best day ever, and I believe I play a big part in that for my brides. I keep things on schedule, smooth over little hiccups, and make sure that the bride and groom can focus on being in love, friends, and family. I thrive on working through the chaos, helping the day stay on schedule while making sure that you have an easy, fun, relaxing day. I try to make the portraits fly by, keeping you both relaxed while capturing genuine moments of love in the best lighting.

3. Love. Cheesy as it sounds - I love love. I want to capture that real, unique brand of love between my couples - the little inside jokes and the serious romanticism that makes each relationship different. I look to find what's beautiful and sweet about your lives and bring that out in each shot. I want my couples to look back at their photographs and not just see a beautiful image, but to feel the emotion of the moment they were in.

4. Art. Each package I offer contains print credit, and 3 out of my 4 packages come with a 12x12 luxe wedding album. Why? While you receive the digital images on a flash drive, nothing compares to a high-quality print or album that you can hold, examine, and display. They are moments that you'll look back on forever, and I think that every couple should have physical reminders of the day you spent a year or more planning.

If that sounds like what you want in a photographer, send me an email! I would love to meet with you and hear about your wedding day plans.

- Mary Rose

Mary Rose Photography 2
Mary Rose Photography 3
Mary Rose Photography 4

Kim Mcgee · Married on 05/11/2019

Handles Handles a full house and makes everyone feel special

Mary Rose was professional and patient with a large wedding party and untimely weather as well as being an absolute artist with a keen eye for unusual photos.

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Stacey

Stacey Caplan · Married on 10/20/2018

Personable and professional photographer

Mary Rose was great to work with! She balances professionalism and friendliness perfectly, and was always responsive when we had questions. Our wedding day ended up being super windy and much colder than expected, but Mary Rose stayed so calm and collected and helped us modify the outdoor photo plan. She captured so much emotion from each moment, and our photos came out beautiful.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Mary Rose Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Stacey!!! Your wedding was gorgeous and I'm so glad I got to be a part of it! Loved your gallery so much.

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful to work with!

Mary Rose was an exceptional photographer! She was very organized, punctual, and effective at managing our photo schedule throughout our wedding day. She went above and beyond to capture the best photos and even helped out with some of our ceremony preparations. Our entire wedding party enjoyed working with her. We are thrilled with our photos and very happy with the overall experience of working with Mary Rose!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Mary Rose Photography Pricing

Mary Rose Photography Price Rates

Mary Rose Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Daniel D Video
    Daniel D Video Wedding Videographers

Mary Rose is an absolute class act. Not only are her photos spectacular and 100% magazine-worthy, but she is also an absolute delight to work with. Especially when it so easy to feel uncomfortable in front of a camera, Mary Rose is an expert and making you feel like yourself and totally relaxed. I cannot recommend her highly enough. If I were getting married again anytime soon, she would definitely be my pick!

• The Haight
    The Haight Historic Weddings

Mary Rose Photography is amazing! She super personable and takes some amazing photos, as you can see. As someone on our preferred list, we can't wait to work with Mary Rose again and again! You will make no mistake hiring her for your big day.

• 611 Center Street Geneva, IL, 60134 See on map