Mary Rose Photography

Geneva, IL View map Visit website
$4,600 Most Popular Price

$4,600 Most Popular Price

When I started shooting weddings five years ago, I fell in love. I fell in love with the fact that I was able to be a part of an emotional, intimate day in someone's life; that I could capture tears, joy, nerves, or excitement as an art. I fell in love with giving something meaningful to my couples to help them remember the greatest day in their lives. I fell in love with helping to make a wedding day memorable.

That said, here's what's most important to me:

1. Planning. I meet or have a phone call with you twice before your wedding day to jot down all the little details that matter to you, the list of family shots, and those Pinterest-worthy moments you've been dreaming about. I do this so that on your wedding day, you aren't worrying about getting a shot with your great grandma or whether or not I captured the DIY sign you worked so hard on - I know what you want and I've taken care of it for you.

2. Enjoyment. I want you to have the best day ever, and I believe I play a big part in that for my brides. I keep things on schedule, smooth over little hiccups, and make sure that the bride and groom can focus on being in love, friends, and family. I thrive on working through the chaos, helping the day stay on schedule while making sure that you have an easy, fun, relaxing day. I try to make the portraits fly by, keeping you both relaxed while capturing genuine moments of love in the best lighting.

3. Love. Cheesy as it sounds - I love love. I want to capture that real, unique brand of love between my couples - the little inside jokes and the serious romanticism that makes each relationship different. I look to find what's beautiful and sweet about your lives and bring that out in each shot. I want my couples to look back at their photographs and not just see a beautiful image, but to feel the emotion of the moment they were in.

4. Art. Each package I offer contains print credit, and 3 out of my 4 packages come with a 12x12 luxe wedding album. Why? While you receive the digital images on a flash drive, nothing compares to a high-quality print or album that you can hold, examine, and display. They are moments that you'll look back on forever, and I think that every couple should have physical reminders of the day you spent a year or more planning.

If that sounds like what you want in a photographer, send me an email! I would love to meet with you and hear about your wedding day plans.

- Mary Rose

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Jerica
    Jerica B. Married on 10/23/2021

Outstanding!

For engagement pictures and for our big day, Mary Rose did an AMAZING job! We met with her to talk about our timeline so pictures could be done efficiently (she has so many great suggestions! Many things I didn’t even think of) AND most importantly, beautifully! We loved having Mary Rose be apart of our wedding day!
    Kelsey Married on 09/11/2021

Mary rose is the best

She shot both engagement photos and our wedding day for us, and was an absolute pleasure both times. My husband and I aren't quite naturals in front of the camera, so having someone calming and fun, who could also give good direction, was really important to us. Mary Rose is exactly that. She's both laid back and enthusiastic, she gives you direction but doesn't stage too much. And what you get is some amazing photos! We LOVED all of our photos, and really appreciated how much she listened to what we wanted for the day. A big thank you to Mary Rose!!
  • Morgan
    Morgan M. Married on 04/12/2021

Amazing!

Mary Rose was AMAZING! I am so in love with my wedding photos!! She has been so great to work with since first meeting with her, everything was very organized and she made the process very easy. She kept us on our timeline throughout the day and captured the best moments from our wedding!! I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Mary Rose Photography's reply:

Morgan!! You are so sweet - I was so excited to read this review today. I am so so so happy that you love your gallery!!! I did too :-) Thank you so much for choosing me!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Adam & Emily
    22 photos · 10/15/2017

Daniel D Video Daniel D Video Wedding Videographers

Mary Rose is an absolute class act. Not only are her photos spectacular and 100% magazine-worthy, but she is also an absolute delight to work with. Especially when it so easy to feel uncomfortable in front of a camera, Mary Rose is an expert and making you feel like yourself and totally relaxed. I cannot recommend her highly enough. If I were getting married again anytime soon, she would definitely be my pick!

The Haight The Haight Historic Weddings

Mary Rose Photography is amazing! She super personable and takes some amazing photos, as you can see. As someone on our preferred list, we can't wait to work with Mary Rose again and again! You will make no mistake hiring her for your big day.

• Daniel D Video
    5.0 out of 5 rating , 3 Reviews
    · Wedding Videographers

611 Center Street Geneva, IL, 60134
Location of (Mary Rose Photography)

Mary Rose Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Mary Rose Photography include in the starting price?

Mary Rose Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Prints

What photography services does Mary Rose Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Mary Rose Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Albums
  • Prints

What photography styles does Mary Rose Photography offer?

Mary Rose Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Mary Rose Photography offer?

Mary Rose Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Mary Rose Photography offer for wedding events?

Mary Rose Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Mary Rose Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Mary Rose Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding