138 S Main St., Crown Point, IN 46307 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,550
Availability Check your date

About Trysh Jaeger Photography

About the artist, Trysh Jaeger.

I bought my first Nikon 35mm camera in 2001 and photography quickly went from a hobby to my passion and is now my full time career and true love.

I have photographed weddings in Mexico, Las Vegas, North Carolina, Florida, Washington DC, Michigan, Wisconsin and all over Chicagoland. I currently live in and photograph weddings exclusively in Northwest Indiana and the southwest suburbs of Chicago.

Your wedding is the upmost importance to me. I realize the stress and decisions because I have been a Bride myself. I take the time to go over every detail of your wedding to make sure your wedding photos provide you with the very best memories of your special day.

Find us on facebook:

df 28
untitled 11

12 Reviews for Trysh Jaeger Photography

Alyssa · Married on 06/16/2018

Trysh is amazing! Not only is she a talented photographer, she is so organized and great to work with. We went through every detail of the wedding and figured out a timeline of how the day would go, she made a list of important family members that needed to be included in pictures and even had me add her to my wedding pinterest board to see what other kind of pictures I would like. I had a 25 person bridal party and it was a high of 95 degrees on my wedding day. She was so organized that we were able to get through pictures timely and she was great with directing everyone how they needed to pose. Her second photographer Jaymi was great as well! Our day would not have gone as perfect as it did if it wasn't for them!

Brittany · Married on 09/16/2017

I cannot recommend Trysh enough! She did our engagement session a couple months before the wedding and really captured who we are as a couple. She’s super fun to work with and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Everyone at my wedding loved her and she kept things running on time and smoothly throughout the whole day, especially through family portraits. She was more than willing to meet with me before the wedding and discuss my ideas for photos and she delivered exactly what I imagined except better! You can tell she loves what she does and goes above and beyond to make you happy!

lauren · Married on 09/15/2017

Wedding date 9/15/17

Let me tell you, Trysh is the was to go! I met Trysh from another wedding i attended a few years back. When i got engaged, even though ive been to plenty of weddings and seen plenty of photographers since that one wedding, Trysh was the only one that came to mind. I contacted Trysh and even though i only met her once before at another wedding, she remembered me. We set up an appointment and I was able to sit down with her and look at all of her work. I honestly didnt even need to see any of it cause i already knew that she was the photographer i wanted. She was the 1st and only photographer I met.

I chose the package I wanted and everything just fell into place. Trysh also took my engagment photos which are amazing as well. Any time i needed her or had a question about anything she would respond to me right away. Not only that but she gives you her cell phone number to text her with anything. Seriously anything!! All of our meetings went sooo smooth.

So the big day came and was such a great time. I did not plan the morning out like i should have an we were completely rushing to get ready and dressed and head out to the ceremony. It was soooo hectic, but Trysh was there literally calming everyone down. Even though we all started to panic at the last minute she still took pictures of my entire bridal party my daughter mother and just everything. I was sooo nervous for those pictures as i was sooo scared we were gonna look terrible because of how much we rushed. EXACT OPPOSITE!!! in every picture we look so calm and soo gorgeous and flawless!!! It is amazing.

Trysh was able to capture every single moment i could have ever wanted, all while dealing with my family members and in-laws!! I am one of those people who you cannot take a picture of without me looking at it 1st. Having someone take over 500 photos of you in one night and not being able to see any of them had me a nervous wreck. Not a clue why i was nervous because i just got my photos

Award

Trysh Jaeger Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Lisa Kay Creative Photography
    Lisa Kay Creative Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Trysh Jaeger for wedding photography as a second shooter and assistant. I love working with her! From day one she will make sure you get beautiful images that you can enjoy for years. She is very organized, interacts with guests and clients perfectly and her images are outstanding! You would not regret hiring Trysh as your wedding photographer!

• 138 S Main St. Crown Point, IN 46307 See on map