My Sharp Eye Photography

Highland, IN View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Hello! My name is Toni and I am a Northwest Indiana/ Chicagoland Wedding Photographer.

I have been photographing weddings for four years and I am truly in love. My love of photography came when I was 14 from my father who always wanted me to pose so that he could learn his 35mm. I have always been intrigued but never stepped out with it until I got married myself. It is my passion. My whole heart. I try to take the honest approach with this new found business and conquer it. I am hands on with my brides and have found some amazing people in this business that I now can call my friends. I am loyal, honest, funny, and contagious. I will go above and beyond for you! When you pay for professional photography you are investing money into high quality images. The goal of the session is to create candid moments that you are going to want to display in your home and share with your family and friends. They are going to be images that you don't want to leave on a flash drive, in a drawer, or lost in a folder on your computer. These are images that should be up on display because they best represent you, your personalities, or an accomplishment in your life.
We spend a great deal of time and money on our living spaces, so it's only right to finish them off with some incredible artwork!
I specialize in mostly natural light photography, but I love a beautiful sunset which offer some fill flash photography.Send me an email or a phone call and let me make your wedding day fun, relaxed, and amazing! Hope to hear from you soon!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000

Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Danijela Married on 09/24/2016
    Toni is fantastic in every way possible! I would highly recommend My Sharp Eye Photography for any event.
    Brittany Married on 06/11/2016
    Toni captured so many great photos of our special day! She was easy to work with and her work speaks for itself. Check out her portfolio and you will see gorgeous photographs and memories that will last a lifetime. Highly recommended to future bride & grooms!
  • User2758150 2+ years ago
    My Sharp Eye made my wedding very special, the photographer makes the experience enjoyable and comfortable. She always has a smile on her face! I would definitely use My Sharp Eye again for any occasion for pictures.

8743 Woodward Ave Highland, IN, 46322
2192186650
Location of (My Sharp Eye Photography)

My Sharp Eye Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does My Sharp Eye Photography include in the starting price?

My Sharp Eye Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does My Sharp Eye Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

My Sharp Eye Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does My Sharp Eye Photography offer?

My Sharp Eye Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does My Sharp Eye Photography offer?

My Sharp Eye Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does My Sharp Eye Photography offer for wedding events?

My Sharp Eye Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend My Sharp Eye Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

My Sharp Eye Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding