MB Events

Crown Point, IN View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

"The Music Boyz" is a professional DJ Service, Lighting, and wedding reception specialist.
We have been providing music for weddings and other events
for over 10 years. We stress customer service and complete satisfaction, while
making the entire experience stress-free and enjoyable for you.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,600

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Projector

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

4.9 out of 5 rating
  • Danielle
    Danielle M. Married on 08/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most unique DJ out there- your wedding will be the talk for years!

Eric was not only the DJ at our wedding, but he was also the officiant. Eric got to know my husband and I very well before the wedding. He learned about our love story, friends, and family. He was always available for questions that we had with planning. Helping with the timeline, vendor questions, etc. He made sure that our ceremony and reception was tailored to us, it was unique and not the same thing you see at every wedding. I have had multiple compliments about Eric, everyone loved him. So many of our friends have said when they get married, they want him as their DJ. Without ruining the surprises that he may incorporate in your wedding day there were many things that Eric surprised us with on our wedding day. Moments that we will never forget and cherish forever. Eric was an absolute amazing DJ, and officiant he was able to tell our love story in a way I am not even sure we could tell it. Our dance floor was packed all night and we were so sad when the night was over. Every idea we had he brought to light. He brought so many ideas to the table that made our wedding so unique. If you鈥檙e looking for a DJ or officiant Eric is your guy, he is so much more than just a DJ or officiant. Your wedding will be the talk for many months and probably years to come!
    Trysh (photo) & Eric (DJ & officiant *MB Events) are the best team! They helped with so much before our wedding day and on the day of. They laugh and cried with us during all the stress and planning leading up to our wedding. Booking Trysh and Eric was the best decision we made during wedding planning, I truly believe we had the best most memorable day because of these two. I can鈥檛 thank you both enough for the amazing day you helped Brandon and I have!
  • Jessica
    Jessica S. Married on 07/06/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best dj ive ever heard

I have been to my share of school dances and weddings. But nothing compared to this DJ he is the best he makes everything so personalized and amazing. The dance floor was never empty and I can鈥檛 tell you the compliment I got for him!
    Alyssa Married on 06/16/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    For my wedding I wanted to have a full dance floor and I got exactly that with Eric! After the first dances the dance floor filled up and it stayed that way till the last song. Everyone was so busy dancing that our late night snack and cake was barely eaten. The website for the song selection was user friendly and easy to use. I got to choose songs that I wanted played and also songs that I didn't want played. Eric had asked us if we wanted to do a love story before our first dance, I wasn't sure as to what it was at first but I am so happy that we had done it. He simply sent an email to my husband and I separately asking us to fill out some questions about how we met. Eric turned our responses into this amazing love story that beautifully depicted how we met and feel about each other. It made our first dance so incredibly special and was like nothing that I had ever heard of at a wedding. Eric was so organized and kept everything from entrances to speeches to dances flowing without awkward pauses or confusion as to what to do next. I also booked my photobooth through the Music Boyz. The graphic designer contacted me before the wedding and helped create a design for the background of the pictures that would go with our theme of our wedding. Everyone had a blast with the photobooth and it came with a book with the pictures that everyone took throughout the night.

MB Events's reply:

What an amazing night! Thank you so much for the kind words. What I loved most about the entire night, was the way you and Nick looked at each other during your first dance together (like you were the only two people in the room)! I'm honored to have been a part of your Wedding Day, and that I was able to share your Love Story with all of your family & friends. Can't wait to see you again soon, as two other couples that were guests have already chosen us for their own weddings!
  • illustration stars