1100 Arrowhead Ct. Suite A, Crown Point, IN 46307 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About MB Events

"The Music Boyz" is a professional DJ Service, Lighting, and wedding reception specialist.
We have been providing music for weddings and other events
for over 10 years. We stress customer service and complete satisfaction, while
making the entire experience stress-free and enjoyable for you.

Other couples have also viewed

• Trans Audio Mobile Music
07f2b3d5c608f199 1493756579550 uptown center

17 Reviews for MB Events

• Jessica

Jessica S. · Married on 07/06/2019

The best dj ive ever heard

I have been to my share of school dances and weddings. But nothing compared to this DJ he is the best he makes everything so personalized and amazing. The dance floor was never empty and I can’t tell you the compliment I got for him!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Alyssa · Married on 06/16/2018

For my wedding I wanted to have a full dance floor and I got exactly that with Eric! After the first dances the dance floor filled up and it stayed that way till the last song. Everyone was so busy dancing that our late night snack and cake was barely eaten. The website for the song selection was user friendly and easy to use. I got to choose songs that I wanted played and also songs that I didn't want played. Eric had asked us if we wanted to do a love story before our first dance, I wasn't sure as to what it was at first but I am so happy that we had done it. He simply sent an email to my husband and I separately asking us to fill out some questions about how we met. Eric turned our responses into this amazing love story that beautifully depicted how we met and feel about each other. It made our first dance so incredibly special and was like nothing that I had ever heard of at a wedding. Eric was so organized and kept everything from entrances to speeches to dances flowing without awkward pauses or confusion as to what to do next. I also booked my photobooth through the Music Boyz. The graphic designer contacted me before the wedding and helped create a design for the background of the pictures that would go with our theme of our wedding. Everyone had a blast with the photobooth and it came with a book with the pictures that everyone took throughout the night.

Sent on 06/25/2018

MB Events's reply:

What an amazing night! Thank you so much for the kind words. What I loved most about the entire night, was the way you and Nick looked at each other during your first dance together (like you were the only two people in the room)! I'm honored to have been a part of your Wedding Day, and that I was able to share your Love Story with all of your family & friends. Can't wait to see you again soon, as two other couples that were guests have already chosen us for their own weddings!

Mike · Married on 04/22/2017

Eric provided the music for a reunion we held for 50 years of college newspaper editors. He perfectly captured the mood of the event. It wasn't an easy crowd -- attendees ranged from 18 to 72 -- but everyone raved about the music and his service. His microphones and speakers put out perfect sound and he was able to play all our requests. I would highly recommend Eric.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Award

MB Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1600
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Photobooth
    Projector
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball