Trysh Jaeger Photography Reviews

20 | Crown Point, IN

20 Reviews for Trysh Jaeger Photography

amanda · Married on 12/01/2018

Trysh is amazing!

I seriously love Trysh and am so happy that we were able to connect. She was very easy to work with and didn't stress me out about all of the photos or timelines or anything. Our pictures turned out so well and everyone, including our guests, commented on how professional yet friendly Trysh was. We will absolutely use Trysh again and I would highly recommend!

Jill Wichert · Married on 11/03/2018

Incredible

Trysh is THE BEST! We are so lucky to have found her through several recommendations from friends. She made the day so relaxed and stress free. All meetings with her were professional, time sensitive, and efficient. She has a great way of making a personal connection but also staying on task. My bridal party loved her! We are so excited to see the results!

Trysh Jaeger Photography's reply:

Jill, thank you so much for the sweet review. You will always be one of my favorite Brides - so laid back and fun to be around. You & Jeremy never made taking pictures feel like a job. It feels like I've known you both my whole life. Best wishes for a wonderful marriage. I hope we always stay in touch.
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2018

Trysh Jaeger Photography

Trysh was fantastic to work with! She is super nice, fun, creative, and dedicated to her work. She provided such a great service leading up to the day, the day of my wedding, and afterwards. I've received so many compliments on how great the wedding photos turned out. I can't say enough positive things about working with her. Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Trysh Jaeger Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Sarah! You & Ryan were fantastic to work with and I loved being a part of your big day. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness.

Jill · Married on 09/08/2018

The best day of our life’s! Fabulous photographer!

Trysh did a fantastic job not only on our wedding day but our engagement pictures as well! She is amazing! I loved every single picture she took!

Trysh Jaeger Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Jill! I enjoyed getting to know you & Matt so much throughout our planning meetings that (hate to admit) I even cried at your first dance because it was so heartfelt! You two were made for each other! Thanks for being the best clients, and I'm so happy to now call you friends.

Alyssa · Married on 06/16/2018

Trysh is amazing! Not only is she a talented photographer, she is so organized and great to work with. We went through every detail of the wedding and figured out a timeline of how the day would go, she made a list of important family members that needed to be included in pictures and even had me add her to my wedding pinterest board to see what other kind of pictures I would like. I had a 25 person bridal party and it was a high of 95 degrees on my wedding day. She was so organized that we were able to get through pictures timely and she was great with directing everyone how they needed to pose. Her second photographer Jaymi was great as well! Our day would not have gone as perfect as it did if it wasn't for them!

Emily Gorman · Married on 11/03/2017

Wedding Experience

I was so very pleased with Trysh! She is an excellent person, very prompt, makes sure every detail is accounted for. I will be hiring her for all of my photography needs! HIGHLY recommend

Trysh Jaeger Photography's reply:

Emily, Thank you so much! I adore you & Robert and I LOVE your families! Thanks for referring me to your brother's wedding so I got to hang out with you guys again! :)

Brittany · Married on 09/16/2017

I cannot recommend Trysh enough! She did our engagement session a couple months before the wedding and really captured who we are as a couple. She’s super fun to work with and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Everyone at my wedding loved her and she kept things running on time and smoothly throughout the whole day, especially through family portraits. She was more than willing to meet with me before the wedding and discuss my ideas for photos and she delivered exactly what I imagined except better! You can tell she loves what she does and goes above and beyond to make you happy!

lauren · Married on 09/15/2017

Wedding date 9/15/17

Let me tell you, Trysh is the was to go! I met Trysh from another wedding i attended a few years back. When i got engaged, even though ive been to plenty of weddings and seen plenty of photographers since that one wedding, Trysh was the only one that came to mind. I contacted Trysh and even though i only met her once before at another wedding, she remembered me. We set up an appointment and I was able to sit down with her and look at all of her work. I honestly didnt even need to see any of it cause i already knew that she was the photographer i wanted. She was the 1st and only photographer I met.

I chose the package I wanted and everything just fell into place. Trysh also took my engagment photos which are amazing as well. Any time i needed her or had a question about anything she would respond to me right away. Not only that but she gives you her cell phone number to text her with anything. Seriously anything!! All of our meetings went sooo smooth.

So the big day came and was such a great time. I did not plan the morning out like i should have an we were completely rushing to get ready and dressed and head out to the ceremony. It was soooo hectic, but Trysh was there literally calming everyone down. Even though we all started to panic at the last minute she still took pictures of my entire bridal party my daughter mother and just everything. I was sooo nervous for those pictures as i was sooo scared we were gonna look terrible because of how much we rushed. EXACT OPPOSITE!!! in every picture we look so calm and soo gorgeous and flawless!!! It is amazing.

Trysh was able to capture every single moment i could have ever wanted, all while dealing with my family members and in-laws!! I am one of those people who you cannot take a picture of without me looking at it 1st. Having someone take over 500 photos of you in one night and not being able to see any of them had me a nervous wreck. Not a clue why i was nervous because i just got my photos

Sam · Married on 08/12/2017

100/10!! Trysh is truly amazing at what she does.

Trysh is a one of a kind photographer! From the first time I spoke with her about photographing my wedding, I knew she truly cared about her clients. She was so attentive and knowledgable, which helped our wedding go so smoothly! She made us feel so comfortable and it was a true joy working with her. Her work is so amazing! I still look back at our wedding pictures and think about how great she did. I could go on and on about how great she is! We loved her so much and promise you will too!

• Janice

Janice Eriks · Married on 10/08/2016

Wonderful and professional

I love Trysh and her her talent! She was very professional and the pictures she does are so good!

Trysh Jaeger Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Janice! I loved you & Troy since the day I met you guys and will always remember how fun your wedding was! Thanks for all of your continued referrals and support. You guys are the BEST!

Kathy · Married on 09/24/2016

I can not say enough about working with Trysh for my wedding photography! We met 1 year before my wedding date and by the time the day rolled around I felt I had a friend capturing my big day. I met with a few others before meeting Trysh but after our first meeting I knew she would be perfect for us. She did everything I asked for, price was great, pictures were amazing and turn around time was very fast. Having a big family (9 siblings + spouses + 24 nieces/nephews combined) I was so worried it would be a cluster but she kept everyone in line and moving quickly in order for our day to be on time and stress free. Added bonus was we also hired her husband as our DJ, we got so many compliments on him. He made sure everything ran on time and smoothly. It was nice being able to meet with both of them to get everything set instead of trying to plan another day to meet w yet another vendor just before the day. Thank you Trysh and Eric! We are so lucky to have found you!

Heidi · Married on 07/22/2016

There aren't enough words to describe how amazing Trysh is. She is an excellent photographer and will go above and beyond to make her clients happy! She does amazing work and I couldn't recommend a better photographer!

Kara · Married on 07/09/2016

My family has used her for multiple events, and the work is always incredible! She is professional and warm at the same time. I booked her for my big day now and I'm so excited to work with her again!

Sara · Married on 06/18/2016

If you are looking for a photographer I highly recommend Trysh. She is absolutely amazing at what she does. The best. She photographed our wedding and our pictures turned out more amazing than those I've seen on Pinterest. They were breathtaking. She treated us like family and was so incredibly nice and sweet. I'm going to use her for future photo shoots.

ashley · Married on 06/11/2016

Trysh is an amazing photographer. She truly enjoys her job. She not only took our wedding photos, she helped with my dress and organizing flowers and the cake. Highly recommend!!

LIndsay · Married on 11/27/2015

Trysh was great with us! She was very patient with us.

Bridget · Married on 08/09/2014

Hands down Trysh was the best photographer I could have hoped for. Not only did she take the time to get to know me before the wedding she helped coordinate a lot of details that made my wedding day effortless and perfect. She is thorough, quick, and relatable. All of these factors contributed to a spectacular day! She also provided me with pictures quickly, which was such a bonus since looking through them it's like I'm reliving the special day. She truly captured the most perfect moments!

Ryan · Married on 08/08/2014

Trysh is super outgoing and knows her profession very well. If you are looking for someone to find your best angle and/or fun natural memories she is the best! Trysh made our album the best way to remember our best day ever. Thank you again!

Betty · Married on 07/26/2014

Having Trysh photograph our wedding day was the best decision we made! Working with her was stress free, she captured every moment perfectly and our photos are gorgeous. We have and will continue to have Trysh photograph the important events in our lives. Thank you for being amazing!

Andrea Valle · Married on 10/07/2011

My Wedding

Trysh did such an awesome job with our wedding! She captured all the right moments! She was like the photo ninja! Always at the right place at the right time. She's very professional and respectful. And really cares about what she does. It definitely shows in her work.