Trysh Jaeger Photography Reviews

Trysh Jaeger Photography 7
  • Ryan

Ryan Teumer · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Wedding Save the Date Pictures

Trysha was very professional and so much more than we expected, She is also Very helpful and honest with any needs or questions we had!!! I can not wait to see what she does for our wedding Pictures, Im sure they will be TRULY amazing like her!

Trysh Jaeger Photography 8

Trysh Jaeger Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Ryan for the kind words. I am so excited to be a part of your wedding and feel so grateful to have met you & Christine. If you need anything during your planning process please do not hesitate to reach out.

Steph · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Consultation

So far, I have only had my consultation and submitted my deposit. I thought she was very professional and personable. She really wants to get to know her clients to be able to capture what is most important to her client. I seriously CANNOT wait to see what she can do at my wedding!!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Trysh Jaeger Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Stephanie! I'm so honored your chose me to photograph your big day! I'm looking forward to be a part of your planning and creating timelines to make sure the day goes as smooth as possible. It's because of people like YOU that I get to have this amazing "job" (although it never really feels like work). :)

Michelle Martinez · Married on 08/22/2019

Wedding Coordinator

I work with Trysh regularly at my wedding venues.
    She is on our vendor list because of her talent and her professionalism!

Trysh Jaeger Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle! You are an absolute joy to work with and I love like-minded vendors who go above and beyond to make sure every single couple gets the wedding of their dreams.
    Looking forward to seeing you again in a few weeks.

Dawn Pressel · Married on 08/17/2019

Best photographer around!!

Trysh just photographed our daughter's wedding this past weekend. She was wonderful to work with during the planning, and exceeded our expectations on her wedding day! She is professional, creative, and has a wonderful personality. We are so grateful to have found her!

Trysh Jaeger Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Dawn! It was my honor and absolute pleasure to be a part of Brittney & Cameron's big day! They are absolutely PERFECT together and just about the nicest people you can ever meet. Thank you for choosing me!

Marlee Crosby · Married on 08/02/2019

Trysh is truly such an amazing photographer

Trysh was so amazing she was truly so helpful with everything from the start and took BEAUTIFUL photos!

Trysh Jaeger Photography's reply:

AWWWW! Marlee, THANK YOU! I was so happy to be a part of your & Kamryn's wedding. It was so special and sweet!
    Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness.

Cheri Folliard · Married on 07/13/2019

Love working with Trysh!

I’m a fellow wedding vendor and I absolutely love when I work a wedding with trysh! She’s so upbeat, happy and easy to work with. I highly recommend her to any brides looking for a wedding photographer

Trysh Jaeger Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Cheri! I refer all of my couples to Top Knot Bridal! You're AMAZING and you always make the Brides look & feel beautiful!
  • Jessica

Jessica Strbjak · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing experience

Trysh made that day perfect! She made everything easy and perfect! It will be amazing to be able to look back on that day and remember how beautiful it truly was.

Trysh Jaeger Photography 9

Trysh Jaeger Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Jess! STUNNING is a complete understatement on how you looked on your wedding day! I loved being a part of all of the special touches you & Zack put on your big day. Hopefully looking forward to seeing you both again soon.
  • Anastasia

Anastasia Smith · Married on 07/04/2019

Amazing and Fun

Trysh is absolutely amazing from her personality to the moments she captures. And shes more of a wedding planner than just a photographer! I'll use her forever!

Trysh Jaeger Photography's reply:

You're the sweetest! I wish I could redo your wedding a thousand times - my cheeks hurt from smiling (and I may have shed a few tears at how touching your love story is.) I am so lucky to have been chosen as your wedding photographer and I have also gained a great friend.

Keith Christopher · Married on 07/01/2019

Trysh is the best

Trysh is an incredible photographer and person. She is so talented and at the same time such a genuine person that having her take your picture is so easy and natural.

Trysh Jaeger Photography's reply:

Thanks so much KC! I've known you for a really long time and you have personally witnessed how far I've come. These words mean so much and I appreciate it more than you know.

Kristi Blashill · Married on 06/23/2019

Perfect!!!!

Trysh was awesome. She kept to a tight schedule and got all the pics we wanted and quite a few amazing candid's. She was fantastic.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Trysh Jaeger Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kristi! You & Dan are the most chill couple ever and never let one thing stress you out. Your day was PERFECT and I'm so honored I got to be a part of it.
  • Sharon

Sharon Nadalin · Married on 05/18/2019

Trysh was the photographer for my daughter’s recent wedding, May 18, 2019. Outstanding talent and customer service!!

Trysh is an outstanding photographer. Her attention to detail and excellent customer service are top notch. I would recommend Trysh 100%!!

Trysh Jaeger Photography 10
    Trysh Jaeger Photography 11

Trysh Jaeger Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Sharon! Stephanie's wedding will always be one of my favorites. Her smile was pure happiness on her big day which made her even MORE beautiful! I appreciate all of your help and guidance to make sure her wedding was the perfect day she deserved.
  • Tony

Tony Brown · Married on 05/05/2019

Treated like family

Trysh is a true customer service professional in an age where its hard to find. We felt as if we had known Trysh our entire lives throughout the entire experience because her attention was solely focused on us and our day. Trysh went above and beyond our needs and wants. We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Trysh Jaeger Photography's reply:

This is literally the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me. Seriously almost made me cry. :(
    Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of you & Elizabeth's wedding. You gained a wedding photographer - I gained two new friends. Love you both.

Jess Wieneke · Married on 02/22/2019

Outstanding

Trysh was amazing! She was quick to answer any of our questions and willing to work with us on any non-traditional requests we had. She also gave us great ideas we would have never thought to include on our own. We loved her, our family loved her and our pictures were just awesome. Thank you, Trysh!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Trysh Jaeger Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Jess! You & Matt are so great together and your wedding was so much fun! Thanks for the sweet words.

amanda · Married on 12/01/2018

Trysh is amazing!

I seriously love Trysh and am so happy that we were able to connect. She was very easy to work with and didn't stress me out about all of the photos or timelines or anything. Our pictures turned out so well and everyone, including our guests, commented on how professional yet friendly Trysh was. We will absolutely use Trysh again and I would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Jill

Jill Wichert · Married on 11/03/2018

Incredible

Trysh is THE BEST! We are so lucky to have found her through several recommendations from friends. She made the day so relaxed and stress free. All meetings with her were professional, time sensitive, and efficient. She has a great way of making a personal connection but also staying on task. My bridal party loved her! We are so excited to see the results!

Trysh Jaeger Photography's reply:

Jill, thank you so much for the sweet review. You will always be one of my favorite Brides - so laid back and fun to be around. You & Jeremy never made taking pictures feel like a job. It feels like I've known you both my whole life. Best wishes for a wonderful marriage. I hope we always stay in touch.
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2018

Trysh Jaeger Photography

Trysh was fantastic to work with! She is super nice, fun, creative, and dedicated to her work. She provided such a great service leading up to the day, the day of my wedding, and afterwards. I've received so many compliments on how great the wedding photos turned out. I can't say enough positive things about working with her. Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Trysh Jaeger Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Sarah! You & Ryan were fantastic to work with and I loved being a part of your big day. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness.
  • Kaden

Kaden · Married on 09/22/2018

My Wedding Was Amazing

There us no way that my wedding would have been as smooth as it was if not for Trysh!

Jill · Married on 09/08/2018

The best day of our life’s! Fabulous photographer!

Trysh did a fantastic job not only on our wedding day but our engagement pictures as well! She is amazing! I loved every single picture she took!

Trysh Jaeger Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Jill! I enjoyed getting to know you & Matt so much throughout our planning meetings that (hate to admit) I even cried at your first dance because it was so heartfelt! You two were made for each other! Thanks for being the best clients, and I'm so happy to now call you friends.

Donna Mccullough · Married on 09/07/2018

Daughter and sons wedding

Trysh was amazing. Very professional, pictures were gorgeous ! You will not be disappointed !!

Trysh Jaeger Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Donna! I feel like your family is my family after photographing your daughter, Emily's wedding and then your son, Jake's wedding! Thank you so much for continuing to choose and refer me. I appreciate it more than you'll ever know.

Dana Davis · Married on 07/14/2018

Excellent! She made my candy table and helped with my centerpieces!

Trysh is the sweetest and makes planning so easy and is super helpful!!

Trysh Jaeger Photography's reply:

Your fairytale wedding was one to remember forever! You looked so beautiful and so happy! Thanks so much for choosing How Sweet It Is Events to help with your wedding.

Alyssa · Married on 06/16/2018

Trysh is amazing! Not only is she a talented photographer, she is so organized and great to work with. We went through every detail of the wedding and figured out a timeline of how the day would go, she made a list of important family members that needed to be included in pictures and even had me add her to my wedding pinterest board to see what other kind of pictures I would like. I had a 25 person bridal party and it was a high of 95 degrees on my wedding day. She was so organized that we were able to get through pictures timely and she was great with directing everyone how they needed to pose. Her second photographer Jaymi was great as well! Our day would not have gone as perfect as it did if it wasn't for them!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Amber Granger · Married on 05/19/2018

Gorgeous wedding photographer!

She did my sister in laws wedding. If I were getting married Again I’d so use her! So pleasant to work with!

Trysh Jaeger Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Amber! Courtney & Steve's wedding was one of the sweetest weddings I have ever photographed. They are literally the PERFECT couple! I appreciate all of your help throughout the day making sure we got everything covered. The pictures of your beautiful daughters, as flower girls, will always be some of my favorites.

Emily Gorman · Married on 11/03/2017

Wedding Experience

I was so very pleased with Trysh! She is an excellent person, very prompt, makes sure every detail is accounted for. I will be hiring her for all of my photography needs! HIGHLY recommend

Trysh Jaeger Photography's reply:

Emily, Thank you so much! I adore you & Robert and I LOVE your families! Thanks for referring me to your brother's wedding so I got to hang out with you guys again! :)

Jill Maloney · Married on 10/13/2017

Worth Every Penny

My husband and I didn’t just get a photographer with Trysh - we found lifelong friends with her and her husband! She was an amazing photographer and so wonderful to work with. She took our thoughts into consideration but also let us know what would look good in the end. Truly one of the best!

*True Story*
    Thank you Jill so much! I adore you & Ryan and am so grateful you not only found each other, but found Eric & I to be a part of your wedding. We are the luckiest people to call you both our friends.

Brittany · Married on 09/16/2017

I cannot recommend Trysh enough! She did our engagement session a couple months before the wedding and really captured who we are as a couple. She’s super fun to work with and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Everyone at my wedding loved her and she kept things running on time and smoothly throughout the whole day, especially through family portraits. She was more than willing to meet with me before the wedding and discuss my ideas for photos and she delivered exactly what I imagined except better! You can tell she loves what she does and goes above and beyond to make you happy!

Sent on 10/09/2017