11 Reviews for Trysh Jaeger Photography

Digital Files (2)
Second Shooter (1)
Proofs (1)
11 Trysh Jaeger Photography Reviews

I cannot recommend Trysh enough! She did our engagement session a couple months before the wedding and really captured who we are as a couple. She’s super fun to work with and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Everyone at my wedding loved her and she kept things running on time and smoothly throughout the whole day, especially through family portraits. She was more than willing to meet with me before the wedding and discuss my ideas for photos and she delivered exactly what I imagined except better! You can tell she loves what she does and goes above and beyond to make you happy!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews

Wedding date 9/15/17

Let me tell you, Trysh is the was to go! I met Trysh from another wedding i attended a few years back. When i got engaged, even though ive been to plenty of weddings and seen plenty of photographers since that one wedding, Trysh was the only one that came to mind. I contacted Trysh and even though i only met her once before at another wedding, she remembered me. We set up an appointment and I was able to sit down with her and look at all of her work. I honestly didnt even need to see any of it cause i already knew that she was the photographer i wanted. She was the 1st and only photographer I met.

I chose the package I wanted and everything just fell into place. Trysh also took my engagment photos which are amazing as well. Any time i needed her or had a question about anything she would respond to me right away. Not only that but she gives you her cell phone number to text her with anything. Seriously anything!! All of our meetings went sooo smooth.

So the big day came and was such a great time. I did not plan the morning out like i should have an we were completely rushing to get ready and dressed and head out to the ceremony. It was soooo hectic, but Trysh was there literally calming everyone down. Even though we all started to panic at the last minute she still took pictures of my entire bridal party my daughter mother and just everything. I was sooo nervous for those pictures as i was sooo scared we were gonna look terrible because of how much we rushed. EXACT OPPOSITE!!! in every picture we look so calm and soo gorgeous and flawless!!! It is amazing.

Trysh was able to capture every single moment i could have ever wanted, all while dealing with my family members and in-laws!! I am one of those people who you cannot take a picture of without me looking at it 1st. Having someone take over 500 photos of you in one night and not being able to see any of them had me a nervous wreck. Not a clue why i was nervous because i just got my photos

Profile Picture lauren, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can not say enough about working with Trysh for my wedding photography! We met 1 year before my wedding date and by the time the day rolled around I felt I had a friend capturing my big day. I met with a few others before meeting Trysh but after our first meeting I knew she would be perfect for us. She did everything I asked for, price was great, pictures were amazing and turn around time was very fast. Having a big family (9 siblings + spouses + 24 nieces/nephews combined) I was so worried it would be a cluster but she kept everyone in line and moving quickly in order for our day to be on time and stress free. Added bonus was we also hired her husband as our DJ, we got so many compliments on him. He made sure everything ran on time and smoothly. It was nice being able to meet with both of them to get everything set instead of trying to plan another day to meet w yet another vendor just before the day. Thank you Trysh and Eric! We are so lucky to have found you!

Profile Picture Kathy, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There aren't enough words to describe how amazing Trysh is. She is an excellent photographer and will go above and beyond to make her clients happy! She does amazing work and I couldn't recommend a better photographer!

Profile Picture Heidi, 7/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My family has used her for multiple events, and the work is always incredible! She is professional and warm at the same time. I booked her for my big day now and I'm so excited to work with her again!

Profile Picture Kara, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you are looking for a photographer I highly recommend Trysh. She is absolutely amazing at what she does. The best. She photographed our wedding and our pictures turned out more amazing than those I've seen on Pinterest. They were breathtaking. She treated us like family and was so incredibly nice and sweet. I'm going to use her for future photo shoots.

Profile Picture Sara, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Trysh is an amazing photographer. She truly enjoys her job. She not only took our wedding photos, she helped with my dress and organizing flowers and the cake. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture User7415837, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Trysh was great with us! She was very patient with us.

Profile Picture LIndsay, 11/27/15, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files

Hands down Trysh was the best photographer I could have hoped for. Not only did she take the time to get to know me before the wedding she helped coordinate a lot of details that made my wedding day effortless and perfect. She is thorough, quick, and relatable. All of these factors contributed to a spectacular day! She also provided me with pictures quickly, which was such a bonus since looking through them it's like I'm reliving the special day. She truly captured the most perfect moments!

Profile Picture Bridget, 8/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Trysh is super outgoing and knows her profession very well. If you are looking for someone to find your best angle and/or fun natural memories she is the best! Trysh made our album the best way to remember our best day ever. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Ryan, 8/8/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Having Trysh photograph our wedding day was the best decision we made! Working with her was stress free, she captured every moment perfectly and our photos are gorgeous. We have and will continue to have Trysh photograph the important events in our lives. Thank you for being amazing!

Profile Picture Betty, 7/26/14, 1 Review