Mary Rose Photography Reviews

41 Reviews for Mary Rose Photography

• Morgan

Morgan M. · Married on 04/12/2021

Amazing!

Mary Rose was AMAZING! I am so in love with my wedding photos!! She has been so great to work with since first meeting with her, everything was very organized and she made the process very easy. She kept us on our timeline throughout the day and captured the best moments from our wedding!! I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Mary Rose Photography's reply:

Morgan!! You are so sweet - I was so excited to read this review today. I am so so so happy that you love your gallery!!! I did too :-) Thank you so much for choosing me!
  • Gabriella

Gabriella S. · Married on 09/05/2020

Everything was perfect!

Mary Rose is absolutely amazing!! She is so sweet and easy to work with. She was our photographer for our engagement pictures, our mini ceremony/celebration this year and she is doing our big celebration next year too. She was so helpful during the planning and so flexible during all of the unknowns of this year. We couldn't be happier with how all of our pictures turned out from our engagement pictures to the pictures from our celebration this year too! She is so organized and kept everything on track that night. We are so happy we get to work with her again next year too!

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Quality & Professional!

Mary is absolutely amazing! We hired her to photograph our wedding. This was by far the best decision of our wedding. Mary was professional and always responsive. The packages she offers are a good value and very flexible. We needed some extra time and were able to adjust our package to fit our needs exactly. She was on time and knew exactly all the shots we wanted for our big day.

The results were better than we could have imagined. Beyond professional results and crystal clear, perfectly colored photos. We were so happy with our photo album quality which was included in our package. We also ordered a companion album and a few other prints since we had a print credit in our package also. We felt so good with the quality of all products. The flashdrive came in a cute personalized box. The photo albums also came in a very heavy duty and easy to store box. Then Christmas came along, and Mary sent us a little Christmas gift. Totally surprised us! She sent a mini-album that went along with our main photo album.

We will always recommend her to people and will continue to use her for photography sessions! AMAZING!!!

Sent on 01/03/2021
  • Lauren

Lauren S. · Married on 06/08/2019

We loved everything about working with her!

Mary Rose was excellent to work with from our first meeting to our wedding day and then some! She knows what she is talking about when it comes to the timeline the day of and worked well with all of our other vendors. She made my not so thrilled husband feel comfortable in front of the camera. Our photos (engagement & wedding) are beautiful and truly capture us. The quality of her work and her products are wonderful, I almost feel like I shouldn't touch our wedding album it is so pretty! We could not be more thankful for her work, we are so happy we chose to work with her!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Mary Rose Photography's reply:

Lauren!! Thank you so much! You are so sweet. I was thrilled when you chose me to photograph your wedding - I know you know a lot of vendors! You're a beautiful person and I'm so happy for you!
  • Allison

Allison K. · Married on 05/25/2019

Would highly recommend!

Mary Rose was our wedding photographer earlier this year and she was awesome! She took beautiful photos and was enjoyable to work with throughout the planning process. Would highly recommend! Thank you Mary Rose!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Mary Rose Photography's reply:

Allison! Thank you so much! I'm so glad I got to be a part of your day. Your wedding was beautiful!

Kim M. · Married on 05/11/2019

Handles Handles a full house and makes everyone feel special

Mary Rose was professional and patient with a large wedding party and untimely weather as well as being an absolute artist with a keen eye for unusual photos.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Rachel · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Photographer!

Mary Rose shot our wedding in May of 2019 and she was truly amazing! I seriously cannot recommend her enough! It was a joy working with her during the entire process of planning, on the day, and even reviewing and selecting photos for our printed album. Everyone that was part of the pictures still make comments to us about how easy she was to work with on the wedding day, making everyone comfortable and making sure everyone was where they needed to be. She was timely with delivering the photos to us and everything she captured was a thousand times better that we could have ever hoped for. Do yourself a favor and book her right now!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Stacey

Stacey C. · Married on 10/20/2018

Personable and professional photographer

Mary Rose was great to work with! She balances professionalism and friendliness perfectly, and was always responsive when we had questions. Our wedding day ended up being super windy and much colder than expected, but Mary Rose stayed so calm and collected and helped us modify the outdoor photo plan. She captured so much emotion from each moment, and our photos came out beautiful.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Mary Rose Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Stacey!!! Your wedding was gorgeous and I'm so glad I got to be a part of it! Loved your gallery so much.

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful to work with!

Mary Rose was an exceptional photographer! She was very organized, punctual, and effective at managing our photo schedule throughout our wedding day. She went above and beyond to capture the best photos and even helped out with some of our ceremony preparations. Our entire wedding party enjoyed working with her. We are thrilled with our photos and very happy with the overall experience of working with Mary Rose!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 09/15/2018

Our Favorite Wedding Vendor We Worked With!

Mary Rose is FABULOUS! She makes you feel so comfortable throughout the whole process, and especially on the big day. She has a real eye for different angles and is not afraid to spontaneously try something fun to get a cool shot. Mary Rose is fun, friendly, flexible, and worth every penny!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Mary Rose Photography's reply:

You're amazing. I love you both! Thank you so much for your kind words!! Such a fantastic wedding - I'm so glad I got to be a part of it!

Suman · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing Service, Beautiful photos

Mary Rose was wonderful to work with from beginning to end. She was very responsive, gave great advice, patient while we struggled with setting up times to meet and making our decisions, and absolutely amazing on our actual wedding day. She helped wrangle family members, kept us on schedule, and made my husband and I feel at ease throughout the day. I am so glad we hired her and am absolutely thrilled with our wedding pictures.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Mary Rose Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Suman! Your wedding day was so gorgeous and I'm so glad I got to get to know you and Brett. And the puppy!

Marissa · Married on 08/04/2018

Mary Rose is simply amazing! She took the time to speak with me multiple times before I chose her, she was very responsive every step of the way, and I loved how every call was a FaceTime with her. It felt so much more personal. My husband loved not only her but her assistant and multiple people in my family went out of their way to mention how they enjoyed Mary Rose. She took charge when I needed her to and remembered detail pictures I didn’t and listened when I needed to stress a shot or lack of shot I wanted. While I thoroughly enjoyed working with her, I wanted to wait to see our photos and album before I left a review. I am just in love with our pictures. Mary Rose did an amazing job of capturing our love and silliness all day long. She worked with me to further edit pictures and create a photo Album of our dreams. I couldn’t recommend her more! Both my siblings used the same photographer and I was expected to follow suit. I felt an instant connection to Mary Rose leading me to break tradition and I couldn’t be happier. Also, if you want any outdoor photos, you be silly to look anywhere else.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Margie · Married on 07/01/2018

We absolutely loved Mary Rose! She captured all the important moments for us on our wedding day and we could not be happier with the memories we now have!

Sent on 08/14/2018
  • rosa

Rosa · Married on 06/29/2018

We LOVED working with Mary Rose!

Working with Mary Rose was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding! From the minute we met with her, we knew she was the photographer for us. Her professionalism, paired with her sweet personality, was exactly what we were looking for. Both our engagement and our wedding photos were breathtaking. It was truly amazing how beautiful our pictures came out. Mary Rose has an amazing eye and we were so pleased with the moments she captured during this important time in our lives. Through our experience, we feel like we had the pleasure of not only working with a talented photographer, but also we made a great friend through the process! You will not regret working with Mary Rose - she's the best!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Mary Rose Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Rosa!! You are so kind and I am SO glad I got to know you through all of this. You and Ti are the best!!!

Justin W. · Married on 06/09/2018

Wedding on the Mississippi -- The Best Photographer

We hired Mary Rose for our wedding last summer in Clinton, IA, and with about a year's perspective on our experience, I cannot recommend Mary Rose highly enough.

She was absolutely incredible to work with: easy, communicative, and engaged. She gave us lots of tips beforehand, and even on the day of the wedding. Mary Rose managed to capture so many beautiful photos of us, our friends and family, but she also managed to capture the *feel* of our day pretty perfectly, taking meaningful photos and making it look effortless. Cannot recommend Mary Rose highly enough, and would gladly write another 600 words singing her praises!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Kelly · Married on 05/26/2018

Mary and her second Holly were everything and more on, and leading up too the big day. She made the planning process smooth, she never hesitated to answer all of my questions, and on the big day it felt more as if I had a friend taking our photos not a random stranger! She was a joy the entire day, and she captured so many moments that I feel like I nearly forgot about! We are in love with our end result and are so happy we chose Mary!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Mary Rose Photography's reply:

Kelly this is the highest praise I could receive. Thank you so much for this sweet sweet review! I absolutely loved your wedding and am so glad I was able to be part of your lives!

Jill · Married on 02/10/2018

I’m so happy that we chose to go with Mary Rose for our wedding day! Not only did she make us feel super comfortable but she was direct in getting all the photos we wanted. She helped us to stick to our timeline and stay on track. She was positive the whole day (even after trudging through huge unshoveled piles of snow for our first look!) She even gave suggestions for other vendors that we ended up using and LOVING! I was so pleased with our final product that I cannot say enough positive things about Mary Rose and her work!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Alex · Married on 01/20/2018

Mary Rose was incredible to work with. Undoubtedly, a wedding day can be an extremely stressful day, but Mary Rose clearly showed that she is a photographer who can role with the punches without making the day all about herself (which is something I have definitely seen from other photographers). Her professionalism and clear experience were so evident, and I would highly recommend her to anyone as the perfect photographer for your wedding day.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Kylie · Married on 09/03/2017

Mary Rose is truly exceptional! She has such an amazing artistic eye and really captures the most beautiful moments. She was very thorough and payed close attention to even the smallest details. She listened to our requests for the moments that we specifically wanted to capture, but also used her professional opinions to create other special moments. She was very patient with the little ones and was able to keep them engaged while she photographed them. If I could get married all over again, I would choose Mary Rose as my photographer every time. Thank you SO much for everything!!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Patrice · Married on 07/07/2017

Mary Rose is absolutely phenomenal. She is a true professional and did an absolutely fantastic job capturing our special day. I absolutely love all of the photos. She captured the best, most intimate, meaningful moments. The turnaround was insanely fast....I'm barely a month out and she's already printing our album! I would recommend her to anyone if you want a truly top notch job. She has now done two weddings in our family and we will keep on recommending her because she is absolutely amazing. Can't say enough good things.

Sent on 08/28/2017
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 01/28/2017

Mary Rose is not only an amazing photographer but an amazing woman. She always reassured me, as the bride, that we were on schedule. And even if we were not, she kept me calm and was able to do on-the-second decision-making to catch back up. She had the patience to capture big family shots, which is not always an easy task. She not once complained about the cold weather we asked her to stand in for hours for pictures. She had us excited while she took our pictures with her contagious joy of capturing our day. She worked as a wedding coordinator, helping us arrange so many points of our day and keeping the other vendors updated.
    My husband and I asked for a photographer and received a Wonder Woman out of Mary Rose.

Sent on 01/31/2017

Mary Rose Photography's reply:

You are so wonderful Angie!! I loved being a part of your wedding and had the best time with you an Mike. You are both seriously so wonderful <3

Helen · Married on 11/12/2016

We are so glad we chose Mary Rose Photography for our wedding in November 2016. From the start, Mary Rose was extremely professional, informative, and very responsive with communication via email and in-person. She was great with helping us plan out the photography schedule and made us feel at ease and excited throughout the planning process. On our wedding day, Mary Rose and her second photographer, Holly were fantastic! They were organized throughout the day (Mary Rose and Holly provided a stress-free day) and creative with setting up the photographs; everything was perfect! We recently received our photographs and they are stunning quality. We loved working with Mary Rose Photography and highly recommend her company for any special occasion!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Mary Rose Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Helen! I loved being a part of your wedding; it was SO much fun and a beautiful evening. Wishing you two the best :-)

Amy · Married on 10/08/2016

Mary Rose was so great to work with for my wedding day! She was so professional and experienced. She did everything on my wedding day with photos including making a schedule, keeping us on that schedule, choosing locations, working with my videographer, poses and styling. I got my photos back in less than 2 months from the wedding and she helped me with my millions of questions while ordering!
    I am in love with my photos and would highly recommend her! My sister already booked her!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Kelly · Married on 07/02/2016

Mary Rose was great to work with! My husband and I felt very comfortable with her and she was very attentive to our wants and needs. We had a blast during our engagement session and I never had to worry on my wedding day about pictures being taken. Mary Rose is joyful and has a great eye for beautiful pictures. My husband and I are coming up on our 1st anniversary and we still LOVE looking at our wedding photos.
    We went with her Ruby package which included an engagement session and an album of the wedding photos. It was nice to have an inclusive package. If we ever had questions she was timely in her responses and very clear with her answers.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Mary Rose Photography's reply:

Kelly you are so sweet! I LOVED working with both of you - your wedding was so bright and fun. I'm so glad I got to know you :-)

Salli · Married on 06/11/2016

I am so glad I chose Mary Rose Photography for my wedding! Mary was so fun to work with, and all my pictures turned out amazing!!

Sent on 11/28/2016