Mary Rose Photography Reviews

28 | Geneva, IL

28 Reviews for Mary Rose Photography

28 Mary Rose Photography Reviews

Marissa · Married on 08/04/2018

Mary Rose is simply amazing! She took the time to speak with me multiple times before I chose her, she was very responsive every step of the way, and I loved how every call was a FaceTime with her. It felt so much more personal. My husband loved not only her but her assistant and multiple people in my family went out of their way to mention how they enjoyed Mary Rose. She took charge when I needed her to and remembered detail pictures I didn’t and listened when I needed to stress a shot or lack of shot I wanted. While I thoroughly enjoyed working with her, I wanted to wait to see our photos and album before I left a review. I am just in love with our pictures. Mary Rose did an amazing job of capturing our love and silliness all day long. She worked with me to further edit pictures and create a photo Album of our dreams. I couldn’t recommend her more! Both my siblings used the same photographer and I was expected to follow suit. I felt an instant connection to Mary Rose leading me to break tradition and I couldn’t be happier. Also, if you want any outdoor photos, you be silly to look anywhere else.

Margie · Married on 07/01/2018

We absolutely loved Mary Rose! She captured all the important moments for us on our wedding day and we could not be happier with the memories we now have!

Kelly · Married on 05/26/2018

Mary and her second Holly were everything and more on, and leading up too the big day. She made the planning process smooth, she never hesitated to answer all of my questions, and on the big day it felt more as if I had a friend taking our photos not a random stranger! She was a joy the entire day, and she captured so many moments that I feel like I nearly forgot about! We are in love with our end result and are so happy we chose Mary!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Mary Rose Photography 1
    Mary Rose Photography 2
    Mary Rose Photography 3
    Mary Rose Photography 4

Mary Rose Photography's reply:

Kelly this is the highest praise I could receive. Thank you so much for this sweet sweet review! I absolutely loved your wedding and am so glad I was able to be part of your lives!

Jill · Married on 02/10/2018

I’m so happy that we chose to go with Mary Rose for our wedding day! Not only did she make us feel super comfortable but she was direct in getting all the photos we wanted. She helped us to stick to our timeline and stay on track. She was positive the whole day (even after trudging through huge unshoveled piles of snow for our first look!) She even gave suggestions for other vendors that we ended up using and LOVING! I was so pleased with our final product that I cannot say enough positive things about Mary Rose and her work!

Alex · Married on 01/20/2018

Mary Rose was incredible to work with. Undoubtedly, a wedding day can be an extremely stressful day, but Mary Rose clearly showed that she is a photographer who can role with the punches without making the day all about herself (which is something I have definitely seen from other photographers). Her professionalism and clear experience were so evident, and I would highly recommend her to anyone as the perfect photographer for your wedding day.

Patrice · Married on 07/07/2017

Mary Rose is absolutely phenomenal. She is a true professional and did an absolutely fantastic job capturing our special day. I absolutely love all of the photos. She captured the best, most intimate, meaningful moments. The turnaround was insanely fast....I'm barely a month out and she's already printing our album! I would recommend her to anyone if you want a truly top notch job. She has now done two weddings in our family and we will keep on recommending her because she is absolutely amazing. Can't say enough good things.

Angela · Married on 01/28/2017

Mary Rose is not only an amazing photographer but an amazing woman. She always reassured me, as the bride, that we were on schedule. And even if we were not, she kept me calm and was able to do on-the-second decision-making to catch back up. She had the patience to capture big family shots, which is not always an easy task. She not once complained about the cold weather we asked her to stand in for hours for pictures. She had us excited while she took our pictures with her contagious joy of capturing our day. She worked as a wedding coordinator, helping us arrange so many points of our day and keeping the other vendors updated.
    My husband and I asked for a photographer and received a Wonder Woman out of Mary Rose.

Sent on 01/31/2017

Mary Rose Photography's reply:

You are so wonderful Angie!! I loved being a part of your wedding and had the best time with you an Mike. You are both seriously so wonderful <3

Helen · Married on 11/12/2016

We are so glad we chose Mary Rose Photography for our wedding in November 2016. From the start, Mary Rose was extremely professional, informative, and very responsive with communication via email and in-person. She was great with helping us plan out the photography schedule and made us feel at ease and excited throughout the planning process. On our wedding day, Mary Rose and her second photographer, Holly were fantastic! They were organized throughout the day (Mary Rose and Holly provided a stress-free day) and creative with setting up the photographs; everything was perfect! We recently received our photographs and they are stunning quality. We loved working with Mary Rose Photography and highly recommend her company for any special occasion!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Mary Rose Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Helen! I loved being a part of your wedding; it was SO much fun and a beautiful evening. Wishing you two the best :-)

Amy · Married on 10/08/2016

Mary Rose was so great to work with for my wedding day! She was so professional and experienced. She did everything on my wedding day with photos including making a schedule, keeping us on that schedule, choosing locations, working with my videographer, poses and styling. I got my photos back in less than 2 months from the wedding and she helped me with my millions of questions while ordering!
    I am in love with my photos and would highly recommend her! My sister already booked her!

Kelly · Married on 07/02/2016

Mary Rose was great to work with! My husband and I felt very comfortable with her and she was very attentive to our wants and needs. We had a blast during our engagement session and I never had to worry on my wedding day about pictures being taken. Mary Rose is joyful and has a great eye for beautiful pictures. My husband and I are coming up on our 1st anniversary and we still LOVE looking at our wedding photos.
    We went with her Ruby package which included an engagement session and an album of the wedding photos. It was nice to have an inclusive package. If we ever had questions she was timely in her responses and very clear with her answers.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Mary Rose Photography's reply:

Kelly you are so sweet! I LOVED working with both of you - your wedding was so bright and fun. I'm so glad I got to know you :-)

Salli · Married on 06/11/2016

I am so glad I chose Mary Rose Photography for my wedding! Mary was so fun to work with, and all my pictures turned out amazing!!

Meghan · Married on 05/29/2016

Mary Rose is incredible! Selecting her as our wedding photographer was the best decision we made for our wedding. She was so thorough and accommodating leading up to our wedding day and the day of. Beyond great customer service, our pictures look incredible. She has such an eye for taking truly breathtaking and memorable photos. When we were first engaged, I got a lot of advice to select a great photographer because at the end of the day, pictures and memories are what last and what you will show to future generations, etc. I can't imagine having a better photographer for so many reasons. I highly recommend getting an album from her or choosing the package that comes with an album - it is truly a gorgeous and professional piece to display our wedding. Everyone we show it to says they've never seen anything like it. I can't express enough how happy we were with Mary Rose and our photos!

Jen · Married on 05/28/2016

Mary Rose was amazing!! Our wedding was in MN, so we communicated a lot via email & phone. She was very responsive & organized & helped me figure out timeline & picture ideas in a way that was very helpful, as I had no idea on most of this. During our engagement shoot, she quickly put my husband & I at ease & we had a blast. On the wedding day, she was very time-efficient, professional & organized our crazy wedding party very well. We absolutely LOVE all of our photos & have received many compliments on them & Mary Rose! In fact, many of my friends who were in wedding parties this summer told me how much they appreciated how our photographer was time-efficient & told people what to do/how to pose, as the photographers they had later didn't do that & it was kind of a pain & made the pictures look weird. Just further confirmation that she was a great choice as an engagement/wedding photographer!

Sarah · Married on 05/07/2016

Mary Rose is an awesome! She was very responsive to my needs as a bride. I asked her to be bossy and she did a great job taking control of our bridal party. Our pictures turned out great! I have no regrets choosing Mary Rose as our photographer and would recommend her to everyone!

Allison · Married on 04/30/2016

Mary Rose is magical behind the camera. The weather on our wedding day was less than ideal, but she and her team were super flexible when we didn't exactly have a plan B. We ended up getting some of the coolest shots in an unexpected location and I couldn't be happier with the photos. Mary Rose's love for her job was apparent throughout all 8 of the hours she was working her magic. I can't wait to work with her again at my brother-in-law's wedding this fall!

Mary Rose photography was one of the best choices we made for our wedding! Mary Rose was so wonderful to work with and we can't say enough amazing things about the photos we got! They are absolutely stunning pictures. We had a destination wedding and she captured every aspect of the wedding and really the atmosphere of the day. I would highly recommend her to everyone I know!

Jamanda · Married on 11/28/2015

Mary Rose was by far the best part of my wedding day! She made sure to meet with us several times in person before the wedding to make sure everything would go smoothly. She helped us create our wedding day schedule and helped everyone make sure they were where they needed to be throughout the day. She is so sweet and made sure we got all of the types of shots that we wanted. She was extremely patient with our big obnoxious families and our pictures turned out absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend Mary Rose Photography for your wedding photographer!

Emily · Married on 10/10/2015

Mary Rose Photography was the best choice I made in terms of vendors for my wedding day. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking forward to having quality, memorable and creative images of their special day for years to come! Mary is extremely organized throughout the planning process allowing for a flawless day with no details forgotten. Mary is able to gather the attention of and manage crowds but is laid back and fun to have around on your wedding day! She captured some stunning artistic images from the day as well as traditional shots and sweet details. She made things so easy for us and provided a ton of value.

Mary Rose was fantastic! She was recommended to me by my sister in law who had Mary Rose as her photographer. She asked us some thought provoking questions before the wedding to help us get the shots that we wanted and came up with some great ideas on site as well. She was really able to capture the entire event very well and was flexible when I changed my mind on things while keeping us on schedule. Mary Rose was wonderful to work with and I absolutely recommend her services. We got so many compliments on our photos!

Mary Rose is so much more than a photographer! She does everything in her power to keep the bride calm and the wedding flowing nicely. She's a photographer and built in wedding planner!! She has become such a friend through all of the festivities. She captured memories that will live on for a life time. Multiple people stated that our wedding photos look like pictures from a wedding magazine! She made us feel so special and was so sincere about everything. We look forward to having Mary as our family photographer! Thank you Mary Rose Photography for being everything and more to us!

Ashley · Married on 06/12/2015

We just received our wedding photos from Mary Rose, and they look amazing! She is truly talented at what she does. She is very organized and easy to work with, and she really cares about her clients. She even met with us at our venue about a month before the wedding to check out the best places to take pictures!
    It rained the day of our wedding, but Mary Rose brought umbrellas so we could take some photos outside. We ended up with our “first look” outside, and the pictures turned out great, despite the rain! The umbrellas were a cute touch :) She is very artistic with the way she set up our rings, my shoes, and my dress for the getting ready pictures. During the ceremony and reception, she took a lot of shots that truly captured the emotion of the day. Scrolling through the pictures, I felt like I was re-living my wedding day. I’m so happy to have these pictures to treasure forever! Thank you, Mary Rose, for capturing these beautiful memories!

Mary Rose did a wonderful job with our wedding. From pre-meetings to the photography to album creation. She was professional and made life very easy! She has a fresh view through her lense and had traditional and creative photos. Not that photographers being visible is bad but she her assistant were total ninjas. I never knew they were there ha! I highly recommend her to anyone!

Austin · Married on 11/23/2014

MaryRose is AMAZING!!! She is so creative and fun and she makes every person she photographs feel relaxed and like they can just be themselves. Its very rare to find someone as creative and talented as she who is also very organized and Mary has both qualities!
    She travelled all the way from Chicago to shoot our Captiva Island destination wedding and we couldn’t be happier! We already starting receiving pictures just days after the wedding!

Rachel · Married on 08/23/2014

Mary Rose did such an amazing job at our wedding! It truly is a tough decision to find a photographer for your big day! I felt VERY comfortable from day one, she seemed to really understand all the right questions to ask so that our wedding day went smoothly. I was worried about finding a photographer that I would have to give direction and recommendations, but that was never the case. Mary captured all the moments and more. She has an amazing eye for making things look great! I also was very pleased that she was so flexible and easy to work with, we live in Minnesota and she came from Chicago and I nobody would ever know! I can't thank Mary enough for her great work, we have only had the BEST compliments on our pictures :)