Wedding Event Design

Dallas, TX View map

ABOUT WED

Wedding Event Design (W.E.D.) is the expert in curating unforgettable experiences! With over 15 years of experience, our team is well versed in the areas of Wedding Planning, Event Production, and Design services with events ranging in all sizes.

WHY WED

• Planning with precision
  • Passionate, energetic, and professional team of planners and event managers
  • Well connected and respected within the wedding planning community
  • Experts at curating unforgettable experiences

• Black-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Demi A. Married on 05/02/2021

Go with the industry best!

There just really aren't enough WONDERFUL words to describe our wedding planning experience with Stephanie Evans and her company W.E.D! Stephanie pays close attention to all of the details! My daughter's wedding day was magical and stress free from the very beginning to the very end! Stephanie has a very vast network of suppliers and vendors that she works with, and they ALL LOVE HER!
    Girl Listennnn, Planning a wedding can be stressful, so If you want to rest- you need to go with the best!

I would recommend Stephanie and her team to anyone, because she really is an asset and a rare gem You can't and wont go wrong with her! Don't second guess it for another minute- HIRE HER TODAY! You will be oh so happy that you did!

Wedding Event Design's reply:

Thank you Demi for this amazing review. Thank you for trusting us with these precious moments. We love working with you and your family. Never a dull moment.
  • Juanyta
    Juanyta B. Married on 10/25/2020

Forever Grateful to WED!!

There is so much to be said about W.E.D! They stepped in when we only had 4 months till our wedding. I was already frantic but they quickly calmed my nerves. The entire experience was wonderful and it truly allowed us to enjoy wedding planning. Not always knowing that your plans will be executed as expected, I admit, I was nervous on it all coming together, but wedding day was flawless. They made our dreams a reality. We enjoyed every minute of our ceremony and reception thanks to them. Even the fine details I appreciated such as getting me a glass of wine - she was on it before I even had to ask. There is so much more to say but I’ll stop here. Just know if you hire them for your event, you will not be disappointed! Thank you Stephanie, Crystal, and Pam! We will forever be grateful! 😍

Wedding Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!!! We are looking forward to celebrating many more milestones with you and Roz! XOXO.
  • Lavishly
    Lavishly L. Married on 08/08/2020

Great Planner and very detailed

Stephanie is a great planner, she is very detailed and a great choice for your wedding.

Wedding Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much! You and your team are awesome. The photos and videos are always fire. We always look forward to working with you.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Deals

Wedding Event Design 1
Exclusive

Havi Frost Photography Havi Frost Photography Wedding Photographers

With all the crazy last minute issues that every wedding goes through, Stephanie and her team know exactly how to handle the situation. If you want the stress removed from what should be the happiest day of your life, I would highly recommend WED!

2919 Commerce Street Dallas, TX, 75226
9728631933
Location of (Wedding Event Design)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding