235 East 25th Street, New York, NY 10010 Map · Phone number

About Wedding Cake Online

At Wedding Cake Online taste and decoration are equally important!

What really distinguish us from the others pastry chefs and New York bakeries are the flavors, fillings and an exceptional knowledge gained from
more than 14 years of experience.

Christophe Toury, our Pastry Chef was the Executive Pastry Chef for Essex House, the Mandarin Oriental and The Four Seasons Hotel in New York.

Among our wholesale clients we have the most sofisticated and elegant venues in New York City.

Not only our cakes look beautiful, they are also delicious.

The best way to find that out is to come for a free tasting in our Manhattan showroom.

No matter your wedding budget, we carefully work with each bride to find a unique cake to complement an unforgettable day. Together, we will design the most perfect cake without compromising quality or creativity.

THE NEW YORK TIMES- MAY 31st. 2000

A piece of cake

Six days a week, (by appointment only) 9 a.m to 7 p.m., visitors to Food Attitude's showroom (235 East 25th Street between 2nd & 3rd Avenues) can sample wedding cakes with 15 different fillings and choose from 15 different cake designs. To get you in the mood for cake, Food Attitude suggests previewing its confectionery parade on the Web at weddingcakeonline.com. The lineage of Food Attitude includes five generations of bakers schooled in the art of French pastry making. Today the company operates from a 15,000 square-foot bakery where it manages a thriving wholesale business supplying many of Manhattan's finest hotels, as well as its retail wedding cake company.

"We take a professional and organized approach. The wedding cake is fresh and delicious, looks beautiful and couples have the security of knowing there will be no slipups on delivery. " says the manager. Individual mini cakes and personal design requests are no problem. Samples can be delivered to you so parents and friends can participate in the tasting . Wedding Cake Online delivers within a 75-mile radius of Manhattan.

1-800-427-5370

For Weddings, Four-Star Flair With the Beauty of Economy

So many wedding cakes are more like sculpture than pastry : dry layers mortared with dull fillings, a plaster of sugary icing and a price worthy of a Chelsea gallery. At Wedding Cake Online, the process is streamlined to keep the prices reasonable. Their showroom, at 235 East 25th Street, displays more than a dozen designs. Couples can choose the type of icing and its color. Roses are available for decoration. But what really distinguishes the cakes are the flavors and fillings: they are delicious, with combinations like vanilla-almond meringue with cassis cream and chocolate ganache or chocolate dacquoise with hazelnut cream. Visits to the showroom are by appointment only : (212) 686-4644

TIME OUT NEW YORK

TIER UP The festive cake from Weddingcakeonline.com aren't too precious to indulge in. Just deserts

Those $12-a-slice, gold-leafed architectural wonders are sure pretty, but cake is, after all, food, and food is for eating. Theses spots deliver user-friendly confections that you don't have to tiptoe arround.
Run by Food Attitude, a wholesale baker that supplies the city's top hotels and gourmet shops, Weddingcakeonline.com (235 E 25th St. between Second and Third Aves, 800-427-5370) has 13 upscale cake styles in 30 colors (including a vibrant red!) at an affordable $7 or $8 a slice. There's no extra charge for any of its ten delicious fillings, and there daily tastings-try the tripple chocolate mousse-at the showroom.

lukewalker
Some brides do not like flowers, a big bow looks great in a square cake
Some brides do not like flowers, a big bow looks great in a square cake
Perfect for a summer wedding!
Perfect for a summer wedding!
A big hit at Wedding Cake Online! Love at first sight...
A big hit at Wedding Cake Online! Love at first sight...
A trendy cake for elegant modern brides
Romantic, classy and flowery
lukewalker

20 Reviews for Wedding Cake Online

andy · Married on 03/01/2010

I can convenient my wedding cake by using their online appointment system.This is very convenient to me.Also,I can customize my wedding cake,using many styles.It makes my wedding cake very beautiful.But I fell it is a little expensive.

Sent on 05/09/2010
  • W

William · Married on 01/14/2010

Wedding cake was the last but not least thing to consider on our wedding. Me and my wife browsed over the internet for the cakes and I finally set my decision on their cakes. Both look and taste of the cakes from Wedding Cake Online was spectacular. I've never tasted cakes so delicious and I reckon that their cakes might have taken a long time to make up ingredients and raw materials, which make you refreshed and energized. I would choose them again in the near future events.

Sent on 03/21/2010

Kristin · Married on 06/17/2009

THIS WAS THE BEST CAKE I'VE EVER HAD!
    I only wish I had 100 friends getting married so I could recommend Wedding Cake Online — they deserve absolute success! Luciana was great to work with. I brought in my own design and they were not only happy to use my design, but they matched it perfectly. Our wedding was in June 2009 and we ordered the Hazelnut. Since then, my husband and I have joked about ordering another wedding cake just so we can have it again!

We had tastings at other wedding cake vendors and most of them offered white or chocolate cake with various fillings and 3 samples top. When we met with Luciana, she gave us a list of about 10 flavor combinations, which we were able to choose 5 to taste. They had such interesting combinations that it was almost impossible to narrow down. Once we made our selection, she brought out a slice of each and there wasn't one that wouldn't have made my guests drool.

My suggestion is don't bother with any other cake vendor and show up with an empty stomach.

Thank you, Luciana!

Sent on 02/02/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• 3 West Club
    3 West Club Hotel Weddings

Wedding Cake Online never fails to impress. The flavors are delicious, the presentation is beautiful, and they are very accommodating, both to the client and to the venue. I highly recommend them!

• 235 East 25th Street New York, 10010 See on map