Sweet Cake Fetish

Bloomfield, NJ View map

Sweet Cake Fetish is a gourmet cake boutique that caters to all wedding and event needs in North Jersey and NYC. A great cake, in our belief, should taste as good as it looks. We always promise a fresh, never frozen, beautiful, and detailed cake. We also promise a personalized and attentive customer service experience throughout the entire process.

Between our truly extraordinary cakes and our personalized service, it's obvious that we are committed to nothing less than your 100% satisfaction. Baking is our passion and nothing makes us happier than seeing the smile on your face when you first lay your eyes on your special cake. Breathe easier knowing that you've come to the right place.

We value our customers and understand that when planning an event that time is precious. All inquiries and correspondence are answered within 1 to 2 hours. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation quote!

$6

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$7

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Cake Toppers

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$4

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• I
    Inez Married on 03/11/2017
    This is the second time that I am using this company and they never cease to amaze me. Heidi is incredible. Not only is she artistic and professional but she is very warm to deal with. I would use this company over and over. She did my son's graduation cake and I wanted it to be a WOW cake and everyone is still talking about it. From my experience, most cakes that look so spectacular don't taste that good, but not with Heidi's cakes. They are equally delicious! Can't wait for the next occasion to use this bakery!
    Karen Married on 09/04/2016
    Service was exceptional. Heidi did a magnificent job. So happy and satisfied with my wedding cake. It was a success. Flavoring was on point. Our guest loved this rustic cake. Perfect choice. My husband and I are so pleased that sweet cake fetish was part of our special day and over exceeded our taste pallets. Thank you again for this wonderful and tasteful sweetness. Look forward to future, beautiful and delish pastries.
  • Y
    Yolaida Married on 07/16/2016
    Omg! What could I say, this cake was extradinary. The opportunity I had to meet this cake designer and make a decision to have my daughters 13th birthday cake done was amazing. I am so happy, grateful, and very admired to the talent my cake designer had. No complaints at all, eventhough it was short notice, and she was over book. She manage to get my tears out of happiness and admiration. My cake was made to the T. What I had truly ask for, pluss an extra special touch added to it. The cake was delicious and amazing. Thank you Sweet cake Fetish you are definitely in my list for the future.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Bloomfield, 07003
2015190350
Location of (Sweet Cake Fetish)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding