Bloomfield, NJ 07003 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Cake Fetish

Sweet Cake Fetish is a gourmet cake boutique that caters to all wedding and event needs in North Jersey and NYC. A great cake, in our belief, should taste as good as it looks. We always promise a fresh, never frozen, beautiful, and detailed cake. We also promise a personalized and attentive customer service experience throughout the entire process.

Between our truly extraordinary cakes and our personalized service, it's obvious that we are committed to nothing less than your 100% satisfaction. Baking is our passion and nothing makes us happier than seeing the smile on your face when you first lay your eyes on your special cake. Breathe easier knowing that you've come to the right place.

We value our customers and understand that when planning an event that time is precious. All inquiries and correspondence are answered within 1 to 2 hours. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation quote!

Follow Sweet Cake Fetish on

rustic naked cake

24 Reviews for Sweet Cake Fetish

• I

Inez · Married on 03/11/2017

This is the second time that I am using this company and they never cease to amaze me. Heidi is incredible. Not only is she artistic and professional but she is very warm to deal with. I would use this company over and over. She did my son's graduation cake and I wanted it to be a WOW cake and everyone is still talking about it. From my experience, most cakes that look so spectacular don't taste that good, but not with Heidi's cakes. They are equally delicious! Can't wait for the next occasion to use this bakery!

Karen · Married on 09/04/2016

Service was exceptional. Heidi did a magnificent job. So happy and satisfied with my wedding cake. It was a success. Flavoring was on point. Our guest loved this rustic cake. Perfect choice. My husband and I are so pleased that sweet cake fetish was part of our special day and over exceeded our taste pallets. Thank you again for this wonderful and tasteful sweetness. Look forward to future, beautiful and delish pastries.

• Y

Yolaida · Married on 07/16/2016

Omg! What could I say, this cake was extradinary. The opportunity I had to meet this cake designer and make a decision to have my daughters 13th birthday cake done was amazing. I am so happy, grateful, and very admired to the talent my cake designer had. No complaints at all, eventhough it was short notice, and she was over book. She manage to get my tears out of happiness and admiration. My cake was made to the T. What I had truly ask for, pluss an extra special touch added to it. The cake was delicious and amazing. Thank you Sweet cake Fetish you are definitely in my list for the future.

Sweet Cake Fetish FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Cake Toppers
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands, Cake Toppers