1143 W. Main St., Sylva, NC 28779 Map · Phone number

About Visage Salon

Visage Salon opened in Sylva NC in 1996. We have recently expanded and moved to a beautiful new location at 1143 W Main St., steps from Mark Watson Park and the historic downtown Courthouse and library. We are dedicated to providing our guests with the best service possible. We love classic, simple, natural hairstyles and we are inspired by the colors of the stunning landscape that we are so fortunate to be surrounded by. We are an AVEDA Concept Salon, and our values lie in preserving our environment and promoting a sustainable culture. We love to have fun! We consider our guests to be valued friends and family and we strive to make you feel at home the moment you walk in our door.

• Bliss Beauty Bar, Black Mountain
  • Rapture Organic Salon
  • AnaRie

10 Reviews for Visage Salon

Bridget · Married on 07/16/2016

Katie was amazing! We had a big wedding party and she seemed cool, calm, and collected while she did hair and makeup for 4+ hours! Everyone's makeup and hair looked perfect and all thought Katie was fun to work with. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Kelly · Married on 05/07/2016

Kelly did a wonderful job with my hair and makeup and both our parents. I was pleased she didn't try and pressure me into more makeup than I was comfortable with. So happy with everything.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Ranell · Married on 09/26/2015

Kelly was fantastic! I was nervous when I started looking for a stylist that would be able to do my hair since I have naturally thick, curly and long hair. So when I called around I made sure to ask if the stylist was comfortable working with this type of hair. Many hesitated but Kelly jumped right in. My run through was with ease and she made sure to take her time to understand what I was looking for and how best my vails would work. On the day of, Kelly and her assistant arrived to the property and handled all the make-up and hair for me, my attendants, and mother of the bride. Everyone loved their hair and makeup and the pictures show just how talented Kelly and her assistant for the day are. If you are looking for a full service salon with wonderful talent for both makeup and hair, Visage should be your choice.

Sent on 12/28/2015

• The Vineyards at Betty's Creek Winery Weddings

We love working with Visage Salon, and our brides are always satisfied with their professionalism, attention to detail, and how easy it is to work with them all! Visage has worked weddings with us for over three years and we've never had an unhappy client. They're close to the venue, familiar with the property, and talented stylists. You won't regret contracting with Visage.

• Amanda Prince Photography Wedding Photographers

The ladies here are so incredibly talented and do such beautiful bridal styling. From hair to make-up , they provide everlasting beauty the entire day!

• 1143 W. Main St. Sylva, 28779 See on map
    8286319058 (Phone number)
    Location of (Visage Salon)