San Francisco, CA 94131 Map · Phone number

About Unique Wedding Tours

Don't just be like every bride ~ Be a Unique Bride!

Unique Wedding Tours specializes in helping brides simplify the wedding planning process through customized group tours of multiple wedding venues in one day. See up to five venues, hand-selected to fit your wish list, and get the chance to interact and ask questions of leading Sonoma wedding vendors - planners, caterers, DJs, musicians, florists, photographers and more!

One bride said, "I booked the planner, the caterer and am talking with the photographer and cake person! That one day really made a H-U-G-E difference for me, all thanks to you!"

Who We are...

Not wedding planners! We are a mother-daughter duo who just planned a wedding in wine country and realized how time consuming it could be. Now we act as the bride and grooms' wedding confidant & consultant with one goal in mind - to cut down the clutter and confusion and find that dream venue and wedding team.

Visit our website to learn more ~ www.UniqueWeddingTours.com!

Upcoming Tours...

Friday, August 22nd

Email us about PRIVATE TOURS for a one-on-one experience

We can't wait to see you on our next tour!

Amy & Terrie

Book your tour today!

Email ~ info@uniqueweddingtours.com

Phone ~ 415.891.9682

Like us on Facebook & Follow our Blog for tips & recomendations

Follow Unique Wedding Tours on

Other couples have also viewed

• Kevin Lee Weddings
angeles wedding 87
angeles wedding 73
angeles wedding 33

6 Reviews for Unique Wedding Tours

What a wonderful experience! From start to finish, everyone was smiling, relaxed, and having fun. We went to four completely different venues, each with its own special character and uniqueness. There was the equestrian farm, two wineries, and a ranch that hosted up to 40 guests. On my own I would never have seen such a variety of venues. Plus the food was incredible. Having actual wedding caterers at two of the venues was a special treat. I'm actually hiring one of them for my own wedding. Yes, it was that good! Then there was the surprise of having a photographer and a planner along with us the entire time. Of course all the brides had questions. Amy, Terrie, Heather, and Debbie, all did a wonderful job answering all of them. They even provided us with additional tips that we didn't even think to ask about. If I had to do it again, no doubt, I would do it in a heart beat!
    Amy, Terrie - thank you so much for providing this service to us. It was so impactful. Really, it made a huge a difference in my planning. I'm more relaxed and much more knowledgeable than I would have been on my own. Plus you did a phenomenal job in taking care of all of us, especially me and my two sisters. Thanks again!!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/17/2014

Amy and Terrie were lovely hosts for a day of venue touring, wine tasting, and plan making!

I dragged future hubby along with me and even he had a good time. :)

We saw some truly lovely venues, got some really valuable one-on-one time with a wedding planner who is familiar with the area, and were presented with some incredibly valuable information and ideas we hadn't thought of. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/23/2014

What a great experience!!! Unique Wedding Tours is exactly what they are! Amy and her Mother provided us with lots of helpful information. The whole tour was exceptionally fun and unique!! They provided us with four tours of completely different venues. Lots of Wine tasting and a delicious light lunch was also provided. A wedding planner and a wedding photographer were also there the entire time to help and answer any questions we had!!
    Overall it was a wonderful experience with Unique Wedding Tours and sharing it with my wonderful sister's!!!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Unique Wedding Tours FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• San Francisco, 94131 See on map
    4158919682 (Phone number)
    Location of (Unique Wedding Tours)