4250 Stafford Lane, King George, VA 22485 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos
  • Pricing

About Trusted Exposures

I haven't always been a photographer. I started out as a tech junkie. I love the electronic gadgets. Most of my life I worked in the Information Technology field, but photography has always been my passion. I love everything about photography. The complexity of it, the beauty of it, the art of it. I like meeting people because of it. Some of the most enjoyable aspects of photography is coming up with wild and crazy ideas for a shoot and watching the whole thing pull together into an amazing event.

I mostly enjoy shooting weddings. Working with the bride and groom and taking their ideas, their dreams, and turning them into the perfect pictures. I and my team go out of our way to make your day special.

For Additional Information, please call or email me:

John @ 540-328-0526 or 301-602-7416

john@trustedexposures.com

Follow Trusted Exposures on

39 Reviews for Trusted Exposures

Erica · Married on 10/29/2017

We would HIGHLY recommend Trusted Exposures Photography. John was amazing from Day 1 and we knew the moment we met him, that he was going to be our photographer. You can see he has a true passion and makes you feel so comfortable, which is what any bride would want on her wedding day. He was super flexible and went above and beyond for us. He captured our day so perfectly and his team were very professional. His professionalism has no bounds. It rained on my wedding day and we were unsure if we were going to get a sparkler exit. John came up to me at about 10:30 p.m. (sparkler exit was going to be at 11:55 p.m.) telling me, "there is a small break in the storm right now but it looks like its going to start raining again very soon, would you want to do a "fake" sparkler exit now?" I thought it was amazing that he was keeping eye on the weather the entire time to make sure we got our pictures with the sparklers. They turned out amazing and I thank John and his team for being so vigilant.

Trusted Exposures 1
    Trusted Exposures 8
    Trusted Exposures 9
    Trusted Exposures 10

Stefanie · Married on 08/26/2017

John and his team from Trusted Exposures Photography were wonderful! We truly could not be more grateful for the incredible experience it was to work with them on our wedding day. They were very patient and accommodating throughout our wedding day. We had the pictures back very quickly after the wedding and have had so much fun going through them over and over again- they are beautiful and really captured the whole day, even the littlest details that you put so much effort into while planning and are often forgotten or lost in the midst of all the other wedding day chaos. I would highly recommend Trusted Exposures Photography!

Jennifer · Married on 07/08/2017

I would HIGHLY recommend Trusted Exposures to anyone looking for the best photography/photographers. John and his team are absolutely amazing. They go above and beyond to provide the best service and best products they can. And the "extras" that they provided us made it even more awesome. John captured everything that we wanted and more for our engagement pictures and on our wedding day. Not only capturing pictures, but just overall calming and helpful with everything throughout the day. They were there from beginning to end and spent the entire day capturing every single moment. Honestly, they kept us sane! All pictures and albums were done quickly and wonderfully! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer.
    ***Photo 1: While the photo below may not look like a photo I would love, I absolutely do! I believe this photo totally captures how awesome John and his team are. We were getting cranky and they asked what we needed and immediately went and got it for us so we could take a break. The picture represents just how truly amazing Trusted Exposures is.
    Our engagement picture session which we did in 2 different locations and included my boys was wonderful!
    Trusted Exposures is worth every penny and more for their absolutely amazing service and expertise!

Trusted Exposures 11
    Trusted Exposures 12
    Trusted Exposures 13

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Trusted Exposures Pricing

Trusted Exposures Price Rates

Trusted Exposures FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress

• Party Music and More!
    Party Music and More! Wedding DJs

John and his staff couldn't have been nicer to work with at The Omni in Charlottesville. If you're looking for a photographer, that will take fabulous photos, has a great personality and will work well with everyone involved in your wedding, call John!

• 4250 Stafford Lane King George, VA 22485 See on map
    3016027416 (Other Phone Number)
    5403015208 (Fax Number)