Tropical Beach Weddings

Fort Walton Beach, FL View map

Florida’s Emerald Coast beaches set the stage for a truly magical beach wedding. Couples from all over the country travel to Northwest Florida to exchange their vows of marriage (mostly barefoot) on the sugar white sand beaches, with the emerald green water and breath-taking sunsets as the back drop. Florida beach weddings are becoming increasingly popular with couples of all ages, and are memorable events for families and guests as well.

Tropical Beach Weddings is one of Northwest Florida’s premier beach wedding companies, and has over 10 years of experience making wedding dreams come true. It’s our goal to make your destination wedding stress free, beautiful and unique. So, whether you’re looking for a simple wedding on the beach, or one with all the bells and whistles, you’ve come to the right place! We provide comprehensive beach wedding services for the Gulf Coast including Navarre Beach, Pensacola Beach, Fort Walton Beach, Panama City Beach, Perdido Key and Destin Beach.

• Tonia
    Tonia S. Married on 07/09/2022

Beautiful Beach wedding

Thank you so much to Belinda and team for a beautiful ceremony & set up on our special day. We received so many comments about how beautiful the set up and decorations were. It was the perfect beach ceremony and included details that I didn't even know to ask for. Your amazing work was genuinely valued. The photographer is amazing and super talented. In short, she took some amazing photos! Everyone was super easy to work with! We highly recommend you to others in the future!
  • Beth
    Beth P. Married on 05/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Belinda and her team are amazing!!

We got married on 5/11/22. Coming from Pennsylvania, I needed someone who really took the time to talk to me about what I wanted for our wedding. We were eloping so it was just the two of us but she made us feel like we had 100 people there! She was very quick to answer questions, very communicative! The flowers, arch, lanterns all coordinated perfectly with my flowers. Dennis made us feel very comfortable. He was a wonderful officiant! And the pictures! Everyone who sees them say it looks like a fairy tale or something out of the movies. Very talented photographer who made us feel completely at ease. We were just us and she captured our love on each and every picture. To say I am pleased with Belinda and her team is an understatement. She exceeded our expectations and made our wedding night so very special! Don't hesitate! Call Belinda... she will make your wedding day so very special.
    Nate S. Married on 10/17/2021

October wedding

Hello! My Name is Nate Sipes I got to marry my best friend Natalin on Oct 17th 2021. Where Do I start? Belinda and the crew at Tropical beach Wedding are AMAZING! from the day I put in a request for information to the day i saw my wife walking down the beach in her wedding dress, Belinda made everything so easy and the wedding was amazingly beautiful and everything we wanted. Along the way if we had any questions Belinda had no problem answering them or getting the answer for us. When we meet she made sure we fully understood everything. And on the day everything was ready it looked amazing the photographer was the best ever. Thank you Belinda for making our wedding day so special. 10 out 5 will be highly recommending them to everyone!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Tommy Mattonie's Coastal Cafe Tommy Mattonie's Coastal Cafe Wedding Caterers

We have worked with Angela on numerous occasions and trust her events to be well planned with all of the small details taken care of. We just have to provide the food to make the event even more special.

PO Box 504 Fort Walton Beach, 32548
Location of (Tropical Beach Weddings)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding