Three Tree Weddings

San Diego, CA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

We are Adriana, Delaney, and Abigail, the ladies of Three Tree Weddings. To say we are obsessed with weddings would be a huge understatement. Coming from three very different backgrounds, we each bring a unique perspective to the wedding scene. We had the idea and desire to create a company that utilized each of our talents and strengths to produce a unique experience for our couples. We offer Planning + Coordinating, Floral and Design services throughout California and Washington. Our goal in offering diverse services is to help you curate and capture your perfect day from beginning to end.

As Coordinators and Designers we are the ones you can rely on to take your dream wedding and make it reality. We combine our organization, eye for detail, and genuine enthusiasm for not just weddings, but your wedding specifically to create your perfect day.

We know first-hand how hard it can be to find different vendors for all your wedding needs, which is exactly why we want to simplify the search so you can enjoy the process of planning your wedding. We firmly believe that every part of your wedding, from planning to the get-away should be fun! We want to take away the stress so you can enjoy all of these special moments.

Three Tree Weddings offers Planning, Coordinating, Floral, and Design! Our goal is to appeal to every budget while creating beautiful weddings for everyone.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Samantha M. Married on 04/22/2022

Team Morales!!!!

G.O.A.T !!! There are simply few words that allow me to portray the women of Three Tree Weddings. Their roots for creativity and collaboration run deep. Never having been married before, of course I had my perception of what a wedding would entail. I am an organized individual with a voice when it comes to planning large scale projects however, had I not come across the women of Three Tree Weddings, the wedding my husband and I had would have not measured up to what became reality. Originally, I had been looking for a wedding photographer and not only did Adam and I decide on Adri for the job, but we then quickly saw that the TTW gals offered so much more and selected a day of coordination package - had we not, I would have lost my marbles. From signage, to lighting, to partnering with all of the vendors for month of details and fixes, to decor and romantic touches, to my wedding bouquet and Adam's boutonniere Delaney and the gals brought it home. A huge shout out to Delaney for the cooler of snacks post ceremony and during our marriage license signing/ photo moment; you won me over!! Another caveat I want to mention is I was living in Virginia while my husband was living in Hawaii and traveling for work to Washington state, the gals being on the west coast [CA and WA] never skipped a beat to coordinate times for zoom sessions, and were incredibly responsive via email leading up to our month of where they provided impeccable shared checklists for all things day of. I have been left speechless by the work these girls put in and am honored to have had them be a part of our day. As for photos, Adri crushed them and brought tears and laughs to both Adam and I once we saw the finished product about 3.5 weeks post wedding day. If I decide to get married again [only kidding!] or want photos done, I am coming back to these ladies because WOW. Know that if you book these gals for your wedding day needs, you will not be disappointed. Not only did you three bring our wedding day to the finish line, but I feel we have found friendship in you all. Thank you so much for all you put in for Adam and I!
    Emilie T. Married on 03/19/2022

Dreams Coming to Life!

Three Tree Weddings goes above and beyond your wedding day dreams, inspiring creativity and assisting you and yours from the folding of napkins to blowing away your guests as they take in each detail and element so carefully and thoughtfully displayed.
    Whether you know exactly what you want, or you were like me and needed someone to walk alongside you in the many decisions you will make, Three Tree Weddings offers an array of options to bring you joy in this most exciting season of your life.
    My new husband and I wouldn’t change a thing about our big day, and we owe our thanks to them!
    Go no further to find a wedding coordinator or designer, because the best you could ever want is right here with Three Tree Weddings!
  • Makayla
    Makayla Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

the BEST investment you can make for your big day!

Oh man- where do I even start with Three Tree Weddings. Hiring them was easily single handedly one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. Delaney walked me through each and everything I could possibly need leading up to the wedding, creating an itemized list of things to get done to make the day go as smooth as possible. Delaney and Adri had meetings with us, to check in, and not only see what we needed, but how we were doing. Both commanded the space, easily directing rehearsals, and communicating with the bridal party. Our wedding went off without a hitch, any hiccup was handled immediately. I don't know what I would have done without them. Both truly care about what they do, and you can see the passion they have in just how they conduct themselves. So many people came up to me complimenting their work, friendly demeanor, and attention to detail. I will recommend them to every single person getting married, because I know they will exceed their expectations.

I also went with the floral package, Delaney completely out did herself with not only the bouquets, but an arbor arrangement she did for the ceremony. Delaney helped me come up with something that was both beautiful, and in my budget. Both Adri and Delaney arranged every space to look breathtaking. Florals were something I was so excited for, and I can say that I was blown away by how beautiful everything turned out.

I would hire Three Tree Weddings again in a heartbeat, and simply cannot thank them enough for everything. If you want exceptional work, down to earth people, reasonable pricing, and knowledgeable people, they are absolutely your people!
  • illustration stars

Team

Adriana M
Adriana M
Planner/Coordinator

I’m a Seattle native living in Southern California. I am a wife to my husband/best friend. We are a military family, my husband is in the Marine Corps. I am a dog mom to two dogs, Baloo & Sergeant Tibbs (@coltrieverbrothers). I am an enneagram 8 wing 9. I consider myself a minimalist, yet also a collector. My favorite color is white, and yes I know it is not technically a “color”. I am a business owner as of recently having started modishmilitary.com, an apparel company donating 10% of it’s profits to our military & military families.

I found photography at a young age, and have always been in love with capturing moments. I bought my very own DSLR at the age of 18 and haven’t looked back since.

Delaney W
Delaney W
Designer/Planner/Coordinator

I am a Seattle based designer, wife, dog mom, cat mom, and wedding enthusiast. My enneagram is a 4w3. I am using my degree in graphic design from PLNU with my love for weddings to create my dream job.

I love every step of the design and planning process of weddings. From the first day dreams, to the finishing touches on big day. It all started when I began creating beautifully unique wedding invitations, then grew into the love of floral design and eventually event design.

My favorite part of weddings is how individual they are. Everyone has their own vision and the best part is that it does not need to look the same as others. I would love to help you dream up and create your own perfect day.

Abigail N
Abigail N
Coordinator

I am a Colorado mountain girl, living in a beach world. I am a born pediatric intensive care nurse, with a heart for weddings. I am married to my partner in crime, my college PE crush - yes we had PE in college. We love to travel anywhere at anytime. I am a stark type A. My personal life and my work life are both organized and thoughtfully planned. In my everyday life my enneagram 3 wing 4 shines. In my free time I love to rock climb and accomplish puzzles.

Thanks to my immaculate planning skills, and to my best friends being a photographer and a designer, my wedding day was the most magical day of my life - now I hope to share the magic with you.

4432 Montalvo St Apt C San Diego, CA, 92107
Location of (Three Tree Weddings)
45534 Calle Luna Temecula, CA, 92592