Three Tree Weddings

Bonsall, CA View map Visit website
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

We are Adriana, Delaney, and Abigail, the ladies of Three Tree Weddings. To say we are obsessed with weddings would be a huge understatement. Coming from three very different backgrounds, we each bring a unique perspective to the wedding scene. We had the idea and desire to create a company that utilized each of our talents and strengths to produce a unique experience for our couples. We offer Photography, along with in-house Design, Floral, and Coordinating services throughout California and Washington. Our goal in offering diverse services is to help you curate and capture your perfect day from beginning to end.

As a Photographer, Designer, and Coordinator, we are the ones you can rely on to take your dream wedding and make it reality. We combine our organization, eye for detail, and genuine enthusiasm for not just weddings, but your wedding specifically to create your perfect day.

We know first-hand how hard it can be to find different vendors for all your wedding needs, which is exactly why we want to simplify the search so you can enjoy the process of planning your wedding. We firmly believe that every part of your wedding, from planning to the get-away should be fun! We want to take away the stress so you can enjoy all of these special moments.

Three Tree Weddings offers Photography, Invitations, Floral & Event Design, and Day-of Coordinating! Our goal is to appeal to every budget while creating beautiful weddings for everyone.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1500

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

• Zac
    Zac C. Married on 09/04/2021

Excellent Experience with Three Tree Weddings

We were so pleased with our decision to go with Three Tree Weddings. They were thoughtful, attentive, and professional. They really took the stress of our wedding planning so that when it came down to the week of our wedding, we could relax and enjoy our families and our weddings. They helped us transform our venues beautifully, and worked with us throughout the whole process to make sure that the design matched our vision and aesthetic. Day of coordinating was smooth, and their photographer captured so many of our favorite moments. They were prompt with receipts and invoices, and they interfaced with our vendors efficiently and professionally. Highly recommend!
    Denise S. Married on 09/02/2020

Wonderful Photos & Session

Adri did an amazing job photographing my girls and I. She was great at connecting with us and making us feel happy and comfortable to photograph. We absolutely loved every picture she took. She sent us the finished product shortly afterwards with great qualities beautiful shots. I would recommend her services to anyone who wants an awesome photo session experience.
    Sydney A. Married on 09/27/2019

Incredible Photography

Having a team that not only alleviates stress but helps your big day be even more special is priceless! Our photos were incredible and I can’t recommend Three Tree Weddings enough. Extremely professional, personable, and would hire again in a heartbeat.

Deals

Three Tree Weddings 1
Offer

Three Tree Weddings is offering 10% off when you book two or more services through the end of the year. We can't wait to work with you to curate & capture your perfect day!

Offer is valid with any of our services: Photography, Coordinating, Floral Design, Event Design, and Invitation Design.

Pricing

Three Tree Weddings Price Rates

Team

Adriana M
Adriana M
Photographer

I’m a Seattle native living in Southern California. I am a wife to my husband/best friend. We are a military family, my husband is in the Marine Corps. I am a dog mom to two dogs, Baloo & Sergeant Tibbs (@coltrieverbrothers). I am an enneagram 8 wing 9. I consider myself a minimalist, yet also a collector. My favorite color is white, and yes I know it is not technically a “color”. I am a business owner as of recently having started modishmilitary.com, an apparel company donating 10% of it’s profits to our military & military families.

I found photography at a young age, and have always been in love with capturing moments. I bought my very own DSLR at the age of 18 and haven’t looked back since.

Delaney W
Delaney W
Designer

I am a Seattle based designer, wife, dog mom, cat mom, and wedding enthusiast. My enneagram is a 4w3. I am using my degree in graphic design from PLNU with my love for weddings to create my dream job.

I love every step of the design and planning process of weddings. From the first day dreams, to the finishing touches on big day. It all started when I began creating beautifully unique wedding invitations, then grew into the love of floral design and eventually event design.

My favorite part of weddings is how individual they are. Everyone has their own vision and the best part is that it does not need to look the same as others. I would love to help you dream up and create your own perfect day.

Abigail N
Abigail N
Coordinator

I am a Colorado mountain girl, living in a beach world. I am a born pediatric intensive care nurse, with a heart for weddings. I am married to my partner in crime, my college PE crush - yes we had PE in college. We love to travel anywhere at anytime. I am a stark type A. My personal life and my work life are both organized and thoughtfully planned. In my everyday life my enneagram 3 wing 4 shines. In my free time I love to rock climb and accomplish puzzles.

Thanks to my immaculate planning skills, and to my best friends being a photographer and a designer, my wedding day was the most magical day of my life - now I hope to share the magic with you.

45534 Calle Luna Bonsall, CA, 92592
Location of (Three Tree Weddings)

Three Tree Weddings frequently asked questions

What photography services does Three Tree Weddings include in the starting price?

Three Tree Weddings includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Three Tree Weddings include in their most popular wedding package?

Three Tree Weddings includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Three Tree Weddings offer?

Three Tree Weddings offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary

What photography services does Three Tree Weddings offer?

Three Tree Weddings offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Three Tree Weddings offer for wedding events?

Three Tree Weddings offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Three Tree Weddings and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Three Tree Weddings is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Three Tree Weddings offer?

Three Tree Weddings currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding