Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

75 Reviews for The Silk Veil Events by Ivy

Destination (2)
Non-Religious (2)
Budget Analysis (1)
Event Design (1)

I just contracted with The Silk Veil as my wedding planner for my upcoming March 2018 wedding. I was overwhelmed with the professionalism shown just during my initial call(s) for information. Their followup was immediate and more thorough than expected - which was nice. I can't wait to see how the event itself unfolds with their help!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Reception, Religious

I cannot even begin to say enough about how OUTSTANDING Ivy was!!!!!!! I booked her around August 2016 and our wedding was November 2017- from start to finish Ivy was wonderful. She was VERY detailed & organized which I absolutely loved, without her I would've forgotten so many details, and all of those little details made our day absolutely perfect thanks to Ivy. So I've talked about how great the planning process was but how she was the day of still has me speechless- she was more AMAZING than I could've imagined for the day of and truly went above & beyond to make our day SO perfect. I brought a TON of DIY decor & she set everything up so I didn't have to worry about at ALL the day of (from a photo booth, cigar bar, tons of mason jars, table cards, bar area, various pictures scattered, etc.). She gave all of my vendors a tour of the venue & guided them where to be & when. Right after the ceremony when we were taking pictures she even made sure the caterers came over to us (bridal party & family) to bring us appetizers & drinks, I was blown away. If anything didn't work out at the wedding or something happened, I didn't even know about it at all- Ivy literally did AMAZING, she kept everything so coordinated from start to finish and I am crazy about organization. Affordable price and worth every penny- If you book anyone other than Ivy, you are missing out & will be disappointed. Ivy was outstanding & I would book her again in a heartbeat!!!!!

Profile Picture Brianna, 11/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Ivy was AMAZING! We had a rowdy bridal party and Ivy was not afraid to take control and make sure we rehearsed properly, stayed on cue and made it to everything when we were supposed to. She kept everything organized the day of and was on top of her game for the wedding. Whenever I needed her, she was only a few steps away. She was prepared for things that I couldn't have imagined (my bustle broke while dancing) and she was there with pins to get it back together. I loved having Ivy as my day of coordinator and my wedding day would not have been as perfect as it was without her!

Profile Picture Brianna, 5/25/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination