Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

77 Reviews for The Silk Veil Events by Ivy

Budget Analysis (2)
Event Design (2)
Destination (2)
Non-Religious (2)

Ivy is hands down AMAZING!! We loved her and her personality. She is very professional and knows when to have fun and when to get things done! She is also very reasonably priced!

Photo of The Silk Veil Events by Ivy in Charlotte, NC
Profile Picture Alicia, 5/4/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I just contracted with The Silk Veil as my wedding planner for my upcoming March 2018 wedding. I was overwhelmed with the professionalism shown just during my initial call(s) for information. Their followup was immediate and more thorough than expected - which was nice. I can't wait to see how the event itself unfolds with their help!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Reception, Religious

There is so much I can say about Ivy, but AMAZING sums her up. Ivy comes with a wealth of knowledge, professionalism, organization, precise execution, and the small details brides tend to forget. I "thought" I could plan my own wedding, but quickly figured out planning a wedding is a lot more than purchasing the "Wedding Planning" book from Barnes & Nobles. LOL
After much frustration, I upgraded my DOC package to a planning package and the rest was history. Ivy and I met to discuss my vision, and she brought it to LIFE. My wedding day was absolutely perfect. It was EVERYTHING I could have asked for a MORE. Ivy and her team did an absolutely amazing job. My day went off without a hitch. I would recommend her and her team to any bride/groom looking for planning services.

Profile Picture Tameeka, 3/10/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious