The Perfect Bride's Maid Events

Whitsett, NC View map Visit website
$1,800 Package Price

$1,800 Package Price

The Perfect Bride's Maid Events is a wedding planning and event coordination service based in Reidsville, North Carolina. Their aim is to help you plan your dream wedding with a fun and stress-free approach. Alison Green founded her business in 2016 and works hard to bring couples' visions to life. Whether you need minimal assistance or all the help you can get, The Perfect Bride's Maid Events will create a package personally for you. You can rest assured that every aspect of your wedding will be cared for and your special day will run smoothly.

The Perfect Bride's Maid Events has a variety of packages to choose from. If you have no idea where to begin or just need help with last-minute details, Alison has a package for you. Some of the services included are:

• Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Vendor referral
  • To-do list creation
  • Guestlist creation
  • Day-of coordination
  • Time maintenance
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Mariah C. Married on 07/25/2021

Above and Beyond

Allison was THE most incredible wedding coordinator! She helped me plan my wedding for two years from across the country! She went above and beyond from FaceTiming me at the venue when I was not able to physically be there, to picking up and delivering my flowers to everyone, to recording precious memories I will hold forever, to calming me down when the bustle was not attaching. All while she is PREGNANT!! Allison I am so greatful to you. I can’t imagine that day without you. Thank you for everything.
  • Rachael
    Rachael Married on 05/01/2021

Above and Beyond

Alison is so awesome to work with. She was actually recommended to me from a videographer who I (unfortunately) wasn't able to use. After my first conversation with Alison, I immediately felt like weight was taken off my shoulders and I was going to have all the help I needed.....I was not wrong.
    I originally hired Alison as a day of planner, but honestly, Alison went above and beyond and was way more than that. As the days got closer and closer to our wedding I felt like I was constantly emailing or texting Alison with updates or questions, and she was never annoyed or bothered by my constant communication with her.
    Unfortunately, Covid postponed our wedding. The day I found out, I called Alison and she was more than prepared to help me. She helped me call all my vendors and went above and beyond to help me. Not to mention she did all this while going into labor!!!! I had no clue she was going into labor until after she delivered, and I couldn't believe she managed to accomplish all that she did!
    Alison is very organized, knowledgeable, and passionate about her work. The day of my wedding I didn't have a care in the world. I was able to rely on Alison who guided me every step of the way. I couldn't more thankful for her, and honestly, I couldn't have had as perfect of a day without her. She is truly amazing. Anyone who hires Alison for their wedding day is extremely lucky to have her.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Alison Green
Alison Green
Lead Event Coordinator

Meet Alison! She is the owner and sole planner for The Perfect Bride's Maid Events. She began her journey into weddings Spring of 2017.

FAMILY: Alison married the love of her life, Wesley, in April of 2016. They have a baby girl named Lydia June who was born in April of 2020. In addition, they are expecting a baby boy due in October 2021. They also have two anti-social cats; Marie (the sock stealer) and Toulouse (who is obsessed with bottle caps).

FAVORITE THINGS: Musicals, pink & gold, taking photos, Chick-fil-A, pumpkin scented candles, scary movies, chocolate, Fall, french fries, Instagram, Halloween, sweaters, Grey's Anatomy, Harry Potter, and all things Disney!

Reidsville Whitsett, NC, 27320
336-477-2432
Location of (The Perfect Bride's Maid Events)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding