Raleigh, Raleigh, NC 27609 Map · Phone number

About The Lion House

The Lion House is a full-service boutique wedding planning company based in North Carolina and travels to serve clients all over. We bring to life the event you’ve been dreaming of -- trendsetting, unexpected, and wildly fun! The Lion House team specializes in event production, logistics, and detail-driven design as well as styling for a creative and highly discerning clientele. Hello, you! Want to comfortably enjoy your engagement? Leave the planning & design up to us! Whether you’re planning a wedding big or small, we hear your desires and turn them into a one-of-a-kind event where all (you included!) are sure to have a grand time.

An engineer by training, but a creative at heart, Lauren, Owner of Lion House, is a North Carolina native where hospitality comes naturally. Combined with her many years of California living, she's cultivated an eye for a classic-cool style. She infuses her work with a personal touch that couples look for in a planner, ensuring an event that is tailored to you and goes off without a hitch.

Wedding planning is an ongoing highly detailed process that takes a team to execute. Lion House offers a range of services for your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. As well, we service a variety of weddings, including religious, non-religious, cultural, destination, and elopements. Services provided by the Lion House team include:

• Budget Consultation including development & analysis
  • Event Management (think extra special day of coordination)
  • Event Design
  • Partial & Full Planning
  • Floral Design
  • Month by Month To-Do lists
  • Event Day Timelines
  • Referrals
  • ...and so much more!

We’ve planned events in North and South Carolina, San Diego, Portland OR, and Virginia -- help us add to our list, we love traveling!

Follow The Lion House on

The Lion House 6
The Lion House 7

Natalie · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Outside Planner in The Cotton Room

Lauren was a pleasure to work with! All details of her clients' day was spelled out in a packet she shared with everyone! She was a wonderful addition to the wedding planning team!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Marianne Verrilli · Married on 09/24/2019

Best decision we made for our wedding

Hiring Lauren of The Lion House was the absolute best decision we could have made for our wedding. We worked with her for almost a full year planning what became the best day of our lives. In the beginning, Lauren worked with us to create the most beautiful and meticulously curated mood boards that helped us envision exactly what we had told her we wanted for our wedding day. She was able to design exactly what was in our heads, as well as work through any logistical complications we would have never thought of.
    About halfway through our planning process, my husband and I decided to plan an elopement instead, and Lauren couldn’t have been more supportive. Though it would be a much smaller scale event for her, she was actually excited for us! This time around, I let her have more creative freedom and kept saying "just do what you think I'll like." I trusted her judgement and vision 100%, and WOW, did she live up to our expectations! The Lion House also did all of our floral arrangements for the day, and every detail was perfection. When I saw my bouquet, ceremony set up, and reception space on the day, my eyes filled with tears because it was exactly what I’d always wanted.
    Lauren is the most talented, creative, enthusiastic, and positive person. I couldn’t have planned my wedding (or gotten through planning) without her. She took such a weight off of our shoulders by handling the tedious stuff so that we could just enjoy the process. On the day of, she made everything run so seamlessly so that we could just sit back and focus on what was important. She truly is such a joy to be around and also just the sweetest person you’ll ever meet. I am SO thankful we hired Lauren as our wedding planner – our day wouldn’t have been what it was without this beautiful soul being a part of our big day!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Kaylor

Kaylor Garcia · Married on 06/14/2019

This Dream Team Helped Us Have Our Dream Wedding

We hired Lauren and Lion House two months before our wedding as our day of coordinator. We lucked out immensely. Just as we were running out of steam in the wedding planning process, Lauren helped us think through the remaining details of our day. She did an excellent job setting up our space and making sure that things went smoothly for us.

Sent on 09/26/2019

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes

• Nieto Photography
    Nieto Photography Wedding Photographers

had the pleasure to work with Lauren from Lion House at the First Annual Unveil Raleigh event. As a photographer, I have done my fair share of fashion shows over the years. They are usually unorganized train wrecks and are probably my least favorite type of event to shoot. Unveil Fashion Show & Benefit was none of those things! From start to finish the event was perfect. The email communications, the planning meeting, the day of prep, were all handled professionally and efficiently. The event its self-was way beyond my expectations and blew all the guest away. The fashion show was fantastic and very inspiring. There are usually little hiccups in the flow of events that cant is helped, there weren’t even any of those. We started on time, the social media campaign was handled very well, and all the vendors she brought together worked together very well. The event is one that I can see only gaining in popularity over the years in the Raleigh area. I would highly recommend to my clients to use Lion House for their event planning. Lauren’s professionalism, eye for design and detail, and overall positive attitude are a perfect combination. I am looking forward to next years event.

• The Cannon Room
    The Cannon Room Rooftop Weddings

Lauren is a true PRO! She goes over and above to be sure her clients are well cared for. As a venue, it's important for us to partner with strong vendors who understand their role in the event process, and Lauren does just that. From start to completion she is alongside her clients the full way, and in the end, they have a beautiful result due to her vision and organization. Cannon Room highly recommends Lion House.

• Raleigh Raleigh, NC, 27609 See on map