7603 Levelland Dr. Suite A, Dallas, TX 75252 Map · Phone number

About The I DO Girl Weddings & Events

The I Do Girl is a full-service event planning company founded by Jenny Johnson, CWEP. She officially launched The I Do Girl brand and the team is working on several weddings that differ greatly in size and style. Jenny says "Our FAV is letting you be you! The more personalized the better because we love to provide unique ideas and brainstorm with our brides and corporate partners to make it UNIQUELY YOURS & UNFORGETTABLE!"

The I Do Girl Weddings & Events joined and currently remains a member of such outstanding organizations as National Association of Catering & Events and Society of Wedding Professionals. In 2015, The I DO Girl Weddings & Events won Best Luncheon for the SWP organization. In 2016, after many distinctive weddings, Jenny coordinated a special themed Tim Burton Wedding that was published in Rock N Roll Bride Magazine.

"We are growing and getting stronger with each event - we have become a force to be reckoned with in the wedding industry and we will continue to strive to be the best!" states owner & CEO Jenny Johnson.

Follow The I DO Girl Weddings & Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• A.L.M. Events
edc2726abaf07359 1467139271939 connerjada0116
ccpwedding1126

6 Reviews for The I DO Girl Weddings & Events

B · Married on 09/22/2018

Jenny was highly recommended to us by a friend who had used her for a wedding a few months before my daughter got engaged. I was really nervous about planning a large wedding, but hiring a coordinator seemed out of reach because of our budget. Hiring Jenny turned out to be the best decision we made. Jenny was great to work with through the entire process. We had already chosen some vendors, but she helped us find others and even negotiated discounted prices. She was a joy to work with and anticipated possible issues before we ever thought to ask. We already thought she was terrific, but the things she did on the big day were over and above even our highest expectations. She brought several assistants who helped with all the set-up and clean-up for the reception. Together, the team fixed every single last-minute problem with genuine enthusiasm. When we realized we didn’t have enough table labels, one of Jenny’s assistants created the extra labels from materials on hand and they were perfect. When the caterer left a bit early, I found Jenny’s team back in the kitchen, scraping the rest of the china plates. I never had to worry about a single thing during the reception. Every time I thought of something to check on, it had already been taken care of. I will recommend Jenny and her team to any bride I talk to. She is absolutely the best.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Janie · Married on 12/03/2016

Jenny was our month of wedding planner for our wedding this past weekend. We met her back in February at an open house event and knew as soon as we met her that we wanted to work with her! Her explanations of how she works and what exactly was in her job description sold us alone but her personality was what made making the decision to hire not only necessary but EXCITING. I knew that having her by our side to help perfect the details was going not only be a breeze but FUN. And we were so right. Our meetings were always very insightful, Jenny always gave us advice and steered us the right way. She was always very interested in the details and and would give us suggestions on how to execute those in the best and most cost efficient way. She was also always very respectful of our budget and would do her best to find us the best deals! But the most important detail of all is that she, in her words, will always go up to bat for you. I know that this isn't just a job for her but a passion and I know that she genuinely cared about making our special day perfect and I give her a lot of credit for getting us there! I will never not recommend this women when I hear someone is planning their wedding! She is worth every cent! Even if you think you don't need a planner, like we did, just call her and have a conversation with her and you'll change your mind ?? Thank you for making our day stress free, Jenny!!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2016

My fiancé & I hired Jenny back in February at the recommendation of our photographer who I have known for many years & adore. I am thankful we followed her advice & hired Jenny. I live in Keller & Jenny is in Dallas so meeting in person was difficult. I also have a chronically ill special needs child & work fulltime. My husband is in pipeline & travels frequently so our schedule was tight. Jenny worked with us on our restrictive schedule to make sure we were all on the same page. I think it’s important to understand the role of your wedding planner on your wedding. Your wedding day is not going to go 100% perfect & your wedding planner cannot be in every location at once. Your planner isn’t there to hold your hand during every step of your wedding; she should be managing all of your vendors to make it appear to your guests that everything is seamless. You still have a responsibility on your wedding day to know your timeline & follow it. We didn’t hire Jenny to micromanage us on our wedding day; we hired her because we wanted our family to attend our wedding not work at it. Jenny found us an amazing team vendors who created a beautiful ceremony & reception. Our ceremony & reception were two different venues which we weren’t granted access to until 4 on our wedding day. Jenny spent the afternoon driving back & fort between the two venues to sure everything was perfect. This was actually my second wedding & my husband’s first. I know what it’s like to have a wedding day without a planner and it’s exhausting. I can’t describe how relieved/happy we were when we walked into the reception and saw the transformation of the venue for the first time. Everything was beautiful & we didn’t have to set up or take down any of it. She is a kind, energetic & passionate person who wants to best for her clients. We are so thankful we hired her to help plan & execute our wedding day. Thank you Jenny! <3 <3 <3

Sent on 10/28/2016

The I DO Girl Weddings & Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 7603 Levelland Dr., Suite A Dallas, 75252 See on map
    Location of (The I DO Girl Weddings & Events)