Weddings by StarDust

Plano, TX View map Visit website
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

Weddings by StarDust is a premier wedding planning company based in Plano, Texas. In 1999 they opened their first wedding planning studio in Uptown Dallas. They are client-focused, guest-centric and dedicated to creating WOW. Their work is a celebration of love in all its splendor and variety. Their full-time team of planners, led by Certified Master Planner Marsha Ballard French, are ready to help you turn your wedding vision into reality. Their lead planners are all certified by the American Association of Certified Wedding Planners

Weddings by Stardust offers full planning, partial planning, month-of coordination, and micro wedding packages. They will review your budget and refer you to their preferred Dallas-based vendors. They will then create timelines and to-do lists to ensure that everything runs smoothly on your big day. Their $ Carat package offers wedding day, rehersal dinner and after party celebrations. Whatever your needs, they want you to rest assured that your wedding is in experienced and caring hands.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Lauren
    Lauren T. Married on 09/17/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Best of the BEST.

Working with Marsha, Peyton and The Stardust team exceeded our expectations in every way.

I could not get over how much time Marsha and Peyton dedicated to getting to know us on a personal level. Their amount of patience with my husband (who made it clear he was not into this stuff 75% of the time) and I was exceptional.

They kept us on task all the while making the long process feel fun and light.

Having already been married 11 years ago… I wanted this to be special for my husband and truly capture “us”… I knew what I did NOT want… but not so much what I actually wanted. Marsha and Peyton gave us the ideal wedding. Their attention to detail was above and beyond. It was a bazillion times better than my first wedding (which is saying a lot).

Stardust connected us with awesome vendors and coordinated and stayed on top of everything with the venue— so we were not even more stressed and overwhelmed than we were. The night was both beautiful and so so much fun. Plus, we just completely trusted their expertise-- and had to worry about nothing-- day of.

People have not stopped talking about the wedding and Team Stardust made sure everything flowed perfectly…. Which is saying a lot because there were so many moving parts.

Peyton was the absolute perfect lead. Professional. Friendly. Funny. Patient. We loved our experience and would HIGHLY recommend them. I wish I could go back to that night! I could not have asked for a more perfect evening / day. My husband won't stop talking about it and is raving about Stardust.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth M. Married on 09/03/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Run to Weddings by Stardust - AMAZING

I was blessed enough to find Shonna Gainey with Weddings by Stardust for my lead wedding planner. I could not have been paired with a more perfect person to lead me through the planning process and execute the vision for our rehearsal dinner and wedding day. Shonna is amazing in every way. She listens to you, asks the right questions, builds a vendor team (with your input) of the very best of the best and is a calm and graceful leader. She is flexible in her schedule, responds quickly and ensures that everything is exactly as you've asked.

Because of Shonna, I had the perfect wedding day. I was calm all morning, knowing that Shonna and her team were able to handle everything and she would know exactly what I would do or want if something came up. Our vision came to life as if someone was in my mind and was able to take a picture of exactly how I envisioned things and put it into reality. The flowers, music, food, decorations etc were perfect.

I could gush for hours on Shonna, her expertise, her professionalism and her friendship. I am honored to have worked with her and I would recommend her to everyone that asks.

She is worth every single penny (and more)! If you are getting married and looking for a planner, RUN to find her!
  • illustration stars

Team

Marsha French
Marsha French
Owner of Weddings by StarDust

Marsha is a Master Certified Wedding Planner with over 15 years of experience creating dream weddings. She has planned small 20 person micro weddings and large weddings of over 3,500 guests for celebrities.

Her favorite clients are those who want to create something special that reflects the couples taste and personality, yet have a touch of romance and tradition.

Favorite pastimes include scouting art fairs and all things new, watching movies with her hubby and playing with her most precious dog - Joey!

Jacy Mullings
Jacy Mullings
Lead Planner

Jacy is a Certified Wedding Planner par excellence. She has over 5 years of experience delighting couples from all cultures and is one of our favorite lead planners. Also, she has a special knack for clients who just want a weekend package.

Jacy always focuses on being guest centric and providing the best in customer service. Her special skill with print materials and her creativity bring the best to every couple's dreams.

6464 West Plano Parkway Plano, TX, 75093
972-781-1619
Location of (Weddings by StarDust)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding