217 West Main Street, Locust, NC 28097 Map · Phone number

About The Bride's Choice

The Bride's Choice is a family owned and operated bridal boutique, we pride ourselves on providing a great bridal gown shopping experience with great customer relations that last long after the sale. We care great bridal gowns from designers like Essense of Australia and Stella York as well as Mori Lee and Maggie Sottero. We offer a great selection of bridesmaids dresses by Bill Levkoff, Alfred Sung and Jenny Yoo. Tuxedo Rentals are also available at The Bride's Choice.

Follow The Bride's Choice on

16254f
16256b

23 Reviews for The Bride's Choice

Kira · Married on 12/03/2016

Absolutely LOVE Bride's Choice! Sheena was the best! She made me feel beautiful and was key in helping me find THE dress! Do not think just because this is a specialty boutique that the prices will be outrageous. My experience in a larger chain store was that dress were more expensive and I had fewer options to choose from in the dress types I was looking for (Lace/vintage). They also have a nice selection of bridesmaids dresses. Great experience! I will definitely recommend them to anyone looking for their dream wedding dress!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/22/2016

I purchased my wedding dress from them and it was absolutely gorgeous. It was a great price off of the rack. They had multiple options I loved.

Elizabeth · Married on 10/10/2015

I was so pleased with my dress experience that I made sure we purchased and rented almost every stitch of attire from The Bride's Choice for our wedding day. Sheena went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect and was available every step of the way! The Bride's Choice offers so many gorgeous designers at affordable prices. A win for your budget and wedding day style!

Award

• Casey Hendrickson Photography
    Casey Hendrickson Photography Wedding Photographers

LOVE The Bride's Choice! Every bride I know that's gone there has found the perfect dress. Sheena is so great about know what would be the right fit for each girl. She also makes ordering for bridesmaids and groomsmen painless. Highly recommended!

• Lambert's DJ
    Lambert's DJ Wedding DJs

I've been in the wedding industry for a while now and when it was time for my daughter to get married, The Bride's Choice was my first choice. Kim and I have worked together many times and I knew she would do it right and she did. The Bride's Choice and Il Bella Gardens aren't just her career, they are her passion and it shows in her work. Frank Lambert, Owner, Lambert's DJ

• Asharae Marie Photography
    Asharae Marie Photography Wedding Photographers

Kim is the BEST! We absolutely love working with her - she knows weddings up and down and will work with you to make your wedding day unique to you. From the dress to the venue to helping you choose which vendors will be right for your big day, Kim and the ladies at The Bride's Choice are where you should start your wedding planning!

• 217 West Main Street Locust, 28097 See on map