The Bride Consultant

The Bride Consultant

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Bride Consultant

The Bride Consultant is a full service event and wedding planning company based out of Milwaukee, WI. For the past 3 years, I have been helping to make each wedding a day that the bride and groom will remember forever. By utilizing relationships with the best vendors, working one-on-one with the couple, and understanding each couple’s unique personality, I help transform a couple’s wedding vision into a reality.

This attention to detail and my obsession over organization has proven to be a winning combination. Two of my events have been featured in Style Me Pretty, and one wedding has been featured in the Fall/Winter 2016 Wisconsin Bride Magazine. Each and every couple is unique, I want that uniqueness to show in each and every wedding I am a part of.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Budget Analysis (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Cultural (1)
Religious (1)

Amanda is amazing! I hired her to coordinate the day of my daughter's wedding so that I could enjoy the day. She was supremely organized from the very beginning and made sure we dealt with things in advance that we probably would never have thought of until it was too late. She took care of every detail so that we could enjoy the day and I wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend her! She developed thorough timelines, followed up with all our vendors and did a beautiful job of getting the reception hall ready and getting everything put away afterward.

Profile Picture Connie, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda is great to work with - very organized and responsive. She goes above and beyond the call of duty!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 8/19/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Referrals

Amanda is a professional, through and through. Friendly and thorough, she has a perfect personality to be a wedding consultant in that she is unflappable. She handled our wedding and planning well, and made things as easy as possible for us. I always felt I had an expert to ask questions of, which is what I really needed. The day of coordination was flawless. Thanks, Amanda! We couldn't have had a more perfect day and it was in great part because of you!

Profile Picture Cam , 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

The Bride Consultant Pricing