The Bride Consultant

$2,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Bride Consultant

The Bride Consultant is a full service event and wedding planning company based out of Milwaukee, WI. For the past 3 years, I have been helping to make each wedding a day that the bride and groom will remember forever. By utilizing relationships with the best vendors, working one-on-one with the couple, and understanding each couple’s unique personality, I help transform a couple’s wedding vision into a reality.

This attention to detail and my obsession over organization has proven to be a winning combination. Two of my events have been featured in Style Me Pretty, and one wedding has been featured in the Fall/Winter 2016 Wisconsin Bride Magazine. Each and every couple is unique, I want that uniqueness to show in each and every wedding I am a part of.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Budget Analysis (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Cultural (1)
Religious (1)

Amanda is an unparalelled asset to your wedding day team - we are so lucky! We had a 200-person wedding at the Milwaukee Art Museum (ceremony/reception), photos at Villa Terrace, and 10+ vendors to juggle. We did not hire a wedding planner and decided to do all our vendor searching and design planning ourselves. However, on the day of our wedding, we really wanted to enjoy the day and not worry about managing all the moving pieces. A friend recommended Amanda's consultancy to us, and she quickly alleviated many of our stresses when she joined our wedding day team as a Day-Of-Coordinator. Her communication style is professional, prompt, and detail-oriented. We met in person once before the wedding, and she kept tabs on all of our vendors. In addition to her amazing preparedness, she is quick to improvise when met with last minute changes, even on the day itself. Working with Amanda was an absolute pleasure, and we recommend her hands-down to anyone looking for someone to take over day of logistics.

Profile Picture Karina, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Amanda did an amazing job with my wedding reception! I didn't have to worry about as single thing on our big night! She communicated with vendors, assisted with set up and clean up, and made sure everything was exactly in place. I would highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Melanie, 3/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda is amazing! I hired her to coordinate the day of my daughter's wedding so that I could enjoy the day. She was supremely organized from the very beginning and made sure we dealt with things in advance that we probably would never have thought of until it was too late. She took care of every detail so that we could enjoy the day and I wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend her! She developed thorough timelines, followed up with all our vendors and did a beautiful job of getting the reception hall ready and getting everything put away afterward.

Profile Picture Connie, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews