The Bride Consultant

Milwaukee, WI View map
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

The Bride Consultant is a full service event and wedding planning company based out of Milwaukee, WI. For the past 3 years, I have been helping to make each wedding a day that the bride and groom will remember forever. By utilizing relationships with the best vendors, working one-on-one with the couple, and understanding each couple's unique personality, I help transform a couple's wedding vision into a reality.

This attention to detail and my obsession over organization has proven to be a winning combination. Two of my events have been featured in Style Me Pretty, and one wedding has been featured in the Fall/Winter 2016 Wisconsin Bride Magazine. Each and every couple is unique, I want that uniqueness to show in each and every wedding I am a part of.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

1,500.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

3,500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Rana Married on 11/02/2018

A joy to work with!

Amanda was absolutely fantastic! She was incredibly organized, and so helpful through every step of the process. Any time we had a question, she was always incredibly responsive and helpful. She was there for the rehearsal, and the entire day of the wedding as well, and everything went perfectly! We could not have had such a perfect day without Amanda and are forever grateful :)
    Kaitlin Married on 10/06/2018

Hiring Amanda was the best decision!

Choosing Amanda as our day of coordinator was one of the best decisions we made. Amanda is incredibly organized, accommodating, personable, and adaptable. She took care of any and everything that needed taking care of the day before and day of our wedding. As the wedding got closer, she consistently checked in with me to touch base on time-line, vendors, etc. She reached out to all vendors and parties involved to ensure that everyone was on the same page. Knowing that Amanda knew all the details and would be there to take care of everything made it so I had little to nothing to worry about in the weeks leading up to the wedding. Then, the day before and day of the wedding, myself, my husband, our families, and our friends all got to sit back, enjoy ourselves, and really take in the weekend. We would not have been able to do that without Amanda. I would choose to work with Amanda over and over again if I could.
    Hallie Married on 09/02/2018
    Amanda was wonderful from start to finish, and we couldn't have planned our wedding in Cleveland without her! She is personable and professional and helped keep us calm throughout the whole process. There were a number of decisions we had to make, which could have been overwhelming, but Amanda came up with a creative vision for our wedding and helped guide us through the decisions to ensure everything would have a cohesive, yet unique feel. She was organized, scheduled meetings, communicated with vendors, and leveraged her vast network of connections. Our wedding day couldn't have gone any smoother, and we owe it all to Amanda!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Peter & Elena
    34 photos · 09/02/2018

Milwaukee, 53202
Location of (The Bride Consultant)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding