Taylor Grace Custom Floral Designs

Coronado, CA View map

$5,565 Typical Price

For more than a decade, Taylor Grace Designs has been transforming venues and organic spaces using flowers, d茅cor, and custom pieces. We provide top notch services and designs for weddings and special events of all kinds across San Diego County and beyond. We take immense pride in creating one of a kind moments for our clients and for your guest experience. Taylor Grace Designs can assist you with any aspect that your event needs by taking your vision and coupling it with our expertise. We would love the opportunity to work with you, let鈥檚 make the magic happen!

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$265

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$95

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$350

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,565

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Jasmine
    Jasmine S. Getting married on 10/16/2022

Amazing and super Easy Going

I am so happy with my service for my wedding of flowers! Kriselle was fantastic working with my grandmother as I鈥檓 a full time college student and work as well my plate was constantly full. She was super flexible in working with my grandmother and I and I got everything I wanted and even more than what I wanted! The flowers were extravagant, beautiful and fresh. Even though I was busy and couldn鈥檛 speak to her much my grandmother spoke on my behalf and coordinated everything I wanted with her. I鈥檓 so happy and will be recommending to all my friends and family if they鈥檙e in need of beautiful flower arrangements with amazing customer service and personalization!
  • Sharan
    Sharan D. Married on 04/30/2022

Couldn't be happier!

Kriselle at Taylor Grace is amazing! She did such a fantastic job with our wedding and reception florals. She was available for every site walk through and even helped me troubleshoot venue communication issues. Her bouquet arrangements had the most stunning flowers and she really delivered a luxurious feel within my budget! I gave her the freedom to choose any flowers she deemed appropriate within my color palette/ aesthetic and she absolutely delivered! She even added little touches that were not in the contract for the day of! I also appreciated her calm and professional demeaner throughout the planning process. Suffice it to say, my day wouldn't have been half as magical without her dedication and hard work!

Taylor Grace Custom Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you, Sharan, for such a kind review! Your day was certainly magical, and I am thrilled to have been a part of it!

Sincerely,
    Kriselle
    Theresa W. Married on 04/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Florist Ever - And gracefully solved a B&G vs MofGroom difference of opinion!

The most beautiful flowers I have seen at a wedding in a long time. That thought is agreed to by those at the wedding and those who have seen pictures! Also, I am MOG and suggested a certain type of vase for flowers at the rehearsal dinner (a later add-on that was handled beautifully, but the way) - flowers in a style of humorous mugs on a certain theme - B&G thought that was awful. Kriselle hit on a perfect compromise! - ran it by the B&G for their approval - they loved it, and then let me know - it was perfect. The flower arrangements recognized a part of their relationship that I wanted to acknowledge, and the B&G both thought was they beautiful, thoughtful, and sophisticated instead of corny. Best Florist Ever!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

79 photos 路 08/06/2021
  • Kat & Nathan
    19 photos 路 11/17/2018

Paul Douda Photography Paul Douda Photography Wedding Photographers

I loved working with Kriselle! She was quick with her set up, and it didn't show a bit. I love her attention to the whole look of your wedding, and how she brings it together. A wonderful choice for your wedding florals!

Simply Classic Events Simply Classic Events Wedding Planners

The easiest and sweetest florist to work with, she can create magic with flowers !!!

Soundesign Entertainment Soundesign Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked with Taylor Grace on multiple occasions and their flowers are always beautiful. The attention to detail and customer service are truly amazing. If you are looking for flowers look no further.

941 Orange Avenue #411, #411 Coronado, CA, 92118

***By Appointment Only***
Location of (Taylor Grace Custom Floral Designs)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding