Simply Classic Events

San Diego, CA View map
$3,800 Package Price

$3,800 Package Price

Simply Classic Events is your quintessential coordination and design boutique, whether you are planning an intimate gathering for family and friends or an elaborate event for all to attend. We will design you an affair of excellent quality, leaving you with memories to last a lifetime! Large or small, your event will have your guests talking about it for years to come! A full-service event planning and design company located in San Diego, California. Simply Classic Events specializes in Weddings, Corporate Functions, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Galas, Fashion & Luxury Events while offering a one-stop shop for all your fashion styling and design needs. An event as grand as yours deserves proper planning. Please contact us to schedule your complimentary consultation!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$225

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Jessica
    Jessica Married on 03/19/2022

Simply classic

Simply classic events encompasses and lives up to the name in every way. Not only did Shelby go above and beyond to make our day perfect, she made the entire planning process so SIMPLE. Whether it be specializing the menu, personalizing the arbor, or viewing 10 locations in 3 different cities - Shelby makes it happen without fail, and makes the process so fun!! Her CLASSIC taste and attention to detail make her your biggest asset in planning, and I would trust this woman and her team with any event in an instant.
    Brenna L. Married on 08/18/2021

Above and beyond!

Whether you're throwing a party, planning your wedding, remodeling your home and/or business, or picking up some new plants and flowers - YOU NEED THIS WOMAN IN YOUR LIFE. Shelby possesses the 'eye' and style that I severely lack. She's always on top whatever project we're working on and holds my hand every step of the way. She planned my wedding last August and just remodeled my entire salon. She's the best of the best. Simply Classic Floral is a one stop shop for unique flowers, plants, gifts and great advice. Thank you Shelby. Because of you, people think I'm stylish.
  • Amanda
    Amanda F. Married on 07/18/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Elopement made possible b/c of Shelby.

You really are the best wedding planner in San Diego. We postponed our big wedding date due to covid, and last minute decided to elope. That wouldn鈥檛 be possible without Shelby. She helped me find a dress rental, and a tux for my husband, hair, makeup, photography and video. She planned it all. She even did florals herself!! They were amazingly beautiful. I cherish and respect Shelby beyond words. I am amazed what she was able to pull off in so little time. Thank you from the bottom of my whole heart for all that you鈥檝e done for me. This is a day we will remember for the rest of our lives, and you鈥檝e been by my side for all the good and the bad and the tears and joy and sadness. Hoping everything goes to plan next year, and we are able to have the big wedding of my dreams. Thank you x infinity. Xoxo
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Unveiled Unveiled Wedding Dresses

Shelby is simply one of the best wedding planners in San Diego, she takes the time to listen to your vision and she creates an event unlike anyone else. I recommend Shelby to all of my beautiful curvy brides!

Taylor Grace Custom Floral Designs Taylor Grace Custom Floral Designs Wedding Florists

Shelby is amazing! We have worked many times together and her creative edge always blows my mind. I love how she thinks outside the box and challenges my creative efforts to always go above and beyond! I enjoy our partnership and collaborations.

DA photoZ DA photoZ Wedding Photographers

Great people great work!! We can't wait to work with simply classic events again.

8057 broadway San Diego, CA, 91945
619-669-5167
Location of (Simply Classic Events)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding