Simply Classic Events

San Diego, CA View map
$2,200 Package Price

$2,200 Package Price
Simply Classic Events is your quintessential coordination and design boutique, whether you are planning an intimate gathering for family and friends or an elaborate event for all to attend. We will design you an affair of excellent quality, leaving you with memories to last a lifetime! Large or small, your event will have your guests talking about it for years to come! A full-service event planning and design company located in San Diego, California. Simply Classic Events specializes in Weddings, Corporate Functions, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Galas, Fashion & Luxury Events while offering a one-stop shop for all your fashion styling and design needs. An event as grand as yours deserves proper planning. Please contact us to schedule your complimentary consultation!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3800.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$180

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Amanda
    Amanda F. Married on 07/18/2020

Elopement made possible b/c of Shelby.

You really are the best wedding planner in San Diego. We postponed our big wedding date due to covid, and last minute decided to elope. That wouldn’t be possible without Shelby. She helped me find a dress rental, and a tux for my husband, hair, makeup, photography and video. She planned it all. She even did florals herself!! They were amazingly beautiful. I cherish and respect Shelby beyond words. I am amazed what she was able to pull off in so little time. Thank you from the bottom of my whole heart for all that you’ve done for me. This is a day we will remember for the rest of our lives, and you’ve been by my side for all the good and the bad and the tears and joy and sadness. Hoping everything goes to plan next year, and we are able to have the big wedding of my dreams. Thank you x infinity. Xoxo
  • Scarlett
    Scarlett R. Married on 11/08/2019

Would recommend!

Shelby is a friend of ours and she made our wedding day one we wouldn’t forget!❤️
  • Meghan
    Meghan L. Married on 07/21/2019

Best vacation ever!!

Wow....words can’t truly describe the experience my friends I had with Shelby and Simply Classic travels! Our trip to Cabo was perfect. Our group of friends is extremely indecisive and they wanted the Creme de le Crème of all vacations! Shelby was incredibly professional and organized. Shelby created an itinerary full of fun activities that our whole group enjoyed! Safe to say I will be hiring Shelby again! Thank you Shelby!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Simply Classic Events Price Rates

Unveiled Unveiled Wedding Dresses

Shelby is simply one of the best wedding planners in San Diego, she takes the time to listen to your vision and she creates an event unlike anyone else. I recommend Shelby to all of my beautiful curvy brides!

Taylor Grace Custom Floral Designs Taylor Grace Custom Floral Designs Wedding Florists

Shelby is amazing! We have worked many times together and her creative edge always blows my mind. I love how she thinks outside the box and challenges my creative efforts to always go above and beyond! I enjoy our partnership and collaborations.

DA photoZ DA photoZ Wedding Photographers

Great people great work!! We can't wait to work with simply classic events again.

8057 broadway San Diego, CA, 91945
619-669-5167
Location of (Simply Classic Events)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding