Fallbrook, CA 92028 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 74

About DA photoZ

My name is Demetri Angelopoulos and my other/better half is Cara Angelopoulos. We are a husband and wife photography and production duo with a unique approach and "eye" for those incredibly deep and expressive shots.

For me, Photography has always been a part of me. I have been snapping pictures since as far back as I can remember. I attended Full Sail University in Orlando Florida with the intent of graduating with a degree in Music Engineering, but it was there instead; where I fell in love with Photography and started to truly appreciate and perfect the art of digital photography beyond just your every day automatic point and shoot. After spending some time after college employed with FEMA Disaster Relief taking photos in Galveston, Tx. after the Hurricane in 2008, I returned to my home in beautiful and sunny Orange County Ca. where I met my lovely wife Cara. We were Married a year later and now have a 5 year old daughter (who is also our favorite subject)

After our daughter was born, Cara and I started taking pictures of her every chance we could. Which also meant that we were then taking pictures for family and friends and then friends of friends and after 2 years, DAPhotoZ was born.

With my primary focus on the "big picture" Cara loves to focus on the smaller details of wardrobe, set, and even the smallest fly-away-hair that can often go unnoticed with only one photographer. She is a wonderful assistant and Second shooter and I really couldn't do it without her. As us Greeks like to say, "A man is the Head, and a woman is the Neck that turns it. "

We currently reside in Southern California and would love help you make your next event absolutely unforgettable. Please feel free to call us with any questions you may have.

• Gin and July

Videos 4 Videos

7 Reviews for DA photoZ

Michael Wilkerson · Married on 05/25/2020

Best of the best

We have worked with dozens of photographers and DA Photoz is by far the best! They are extremely talented and passionate about capturing your most precious moments. We’ve hired them for our engagement shoot, our wedding, and most recently for our newborn shoot. They are professional but more importantly they are FUN and will make any shoot an enjoyable moment (yes even for the men that hate taking pictures). If you’re looking for a fun couple to share in your passion for your special day, look no further! DA Photoz has our highest recommendation!

Sent on 05/30/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/27/2019

Truly a dream, I couldn’t have imagined a better duo to shoot our engagement & wedding

Not only did the photos turn out seriously incredible - like crying while scrolling through pics incredible- but this duo is so enjoyable to work with, make you feel SO special, SO comfortable and get the job done in a timely manner (which was important not only to our wedding timeline but to my husband who didn’t want to spend the entire night taking portrait shots- he also is raving about the incredible job they did ) they captured every important moment and it’s almost like they read our minds on when we were about to kiss or when we were about to do the “big dip” in our dance bc it was all captured perfectly!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Kaylyn Orta · Married on 10/29/2017

Love them!!!

Demetri and Cara have photographed my engagement, wedding, and more recently- my maternity photos. They are a complete JOY to work with. They are amazing at their job and so passionate- it truly shows in their photos. They will do anything for a great photo op, and they go above and beyond every single time. I honestly cannot say enough about them!! I am so looking forward to having them continue to document our familys milestones.

Sent on 05/06/2019

DA photoZ FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Toning
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3800
    Slideshow
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Simply Classic Events Wedding Planners

So much fun to work with and the way they capture an event is absolutely beautiful !!!

• Fallbrook, 92028 See on map
    7147456513 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (DA photoZ)