Vista, CA 92081 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Kuba Kreations

Hi there!

We are a boutique bakery based out of North County SD that specializes in Custom Wedding & Groom's Cakes, Gourmet Cookies, Cupcakes, Macarons, Favors, Full Dessert Bars with rentals & more. We bake all our sweets from scratch, using all natural ingredients and without hydrogenated oils, HFCS or preservatives. Our Signature flavor is Lemon Lavender, but our Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies are also a favorite! We offer Gluten Free, Whole Grain and Dairy Free options. We would love to meet you and help you celebrate your most treasured day!

To schedule a complimentary tasting and consultation please mention Wedding Wire and email us at: Erin@kubakreations.com or call us at: 858.245.8021.

Thank you for your interest in Kuba Kreations!

Follow Kuba Kreations on

williamsg324
sjp7776

33 Reviews for Kuba Kreations

Remi · Married on 11/11/2017

I had Kuba Kreations make the book brownies I found of theirs on Instagram, and they were a hit! We had the gluten-free ones, which were to die for! I had to hide some to save one for myself!

They did an excellent job and I would highly recommend their services to anyone who asked.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Thank you so much Remi! We're so happy we were able to make these custom treats for your big day and are so glad you found us on Instagram. The gluten free brownies are some of our favorites too. :) A big congrats to you and Mike!!

Paulina · Married on 11/04/2017

The cake was absolutely delicious and just so beautiful. Everybody enjoyed the cake and commented on how delicious it was. Thank you so much for bringing to life the wedding cake I imagined for my big day. You are awesome!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Hi Paulina, Thank you so much for your sweet review. It makes our day to hear that we were able to create the special cake you'd be dreaming of for your wonderful wedding day! Wishing you and Raul all the best!

alison · Married on 11/04/2017

I loved the dessert bar that Kuba Kreations created just for my wedding!! From start to finish the planning process with this vendor was the best... it doesn't hurt that it involved tasting the desserts! Working with Erin was so easy, and the all the desserts that we ordered for our wedding were delicious, pretty, and made with care. Right off the bat I knew I wanted to serve creme brulee, "our dessert," at the wedding- even though it wasn't on their menu, Kuba Kreations said "YES! Let's do it! What color foil tins should we use?" THAT'S the kind of amazing, personalized service you will get. By the way, the creme brulee was the most loved dessert by our guests. We also served lemon bars, rose macarons, and bite sized pieces of cake- the same flavor as our cutting cake, amazing birthday cake! AND I can't forget the Ninja Turtle & tennis ball cookies we ordered for the groom's sweet. The table was so beautiful I even saw my husband's friend take a photo of his wife in front of it. A+++

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Kuba Kreations 5
    Kuba Kreations 6
    Kuba Kreations 7

Kuba Kreations's reply:

You are so sweet, thank you so much for your kind words Alison! We had so much fun baking these special desserts for your big day and we're so glad we could make you your favorite mini Creme Brûlée. :)

Kuba Kreations FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Diabetic, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Kuba Kreations 1
    Complimentary Tasting
    We'd love to offer couples a complimentary tasting and consultation. This includes up to 4 cake flavors of your choice and a consultation to talk about ideas, questions you may have and all the dessert options we have to help sweeten your wedding day. Please contact us and mention WeddingWire to schedule a tasting at Erin@kubakreations.com. We look forward to meeting you and hope to help you celebrate on your big day with some special desserts!

• Vista, CA 92081 See on map