Kuba Kreations Reviews

33 | Vista, CA

33 Reviews for Kuba Kreations

33 Kuba Kreations Reviews

Remi · Married on 11/11/2017

I had Kuba Kreations make the book brownies I found of theirs on Instagram, and they were a hit! We had the gluten-free ones, which were to die for! I had to hide some to save one for myself!

They did an excellent job and I would highly recommend their services to anyone who asked.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Thank you so much Remi! We're so happy we were able to make these custom treats for your big day and are so glad you found us on Instagram. The gluten free brownies are some of our favorites too. :) A big congrats to you and Mike!!

Paulina · Married on 11/04/2017

The cake was absolutely delicious and just so beautiful. Everybody enjoyed the cake and commented on how delicious it was. Thank you so much for bringing to life the wedding cake I imagined for my big day. You are awesome!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Hi Paulina, Thank you so much for your sweet review. It makes our day to hear that we were able to create the special cake you'd be dreaming of for your wonderful wedding day! Wishing you and Raul all the best!

alison · Married on 11/04/2017

I loved the dessert bar that Kuba Kreations created just for my wedding!! From start to finish the planning process with this vendor was the best... it doesn't hurt that it involved tasting the desserts! Working with Erin was so easy, and the all the desserts that we ordered for our wedding were delicious, pretty, and made with care. Right off the bat I knew I wanted to serve creme brulee, "our dessert," at the wedding- even though it wasn't on their menu, Kuba Kreations said "YES! Let's do it! What color foil tins should we use?" THAT'S the kind of amazing, personalized service you will get. By the way, the creme brulee was the most loved dessert by our guests. We also served lemon bars, rose macarons, and bite sized pieces of cake- the same flavor as our cutting cake, amazing birthday cake! AND I can't forget the Ninja Turtle & tennis ball cookies we ordered for the groom's sweet. The table was so beautiful I even saw my husband's friend take a photo of his wife in front of it. A+++

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Kuba Kreations 5
    Kuba Kreations 6
    Kuba Kreations 7

Kuba Kreations's reply:

You are so sweet, thank you so much for your kind words Alison! We had so much fun baking these special desserts for your big day and we're so glad we could make you your favorite mini Creme Brûlée. :)

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2017

Erin at Kuba Kreations is one of the nicest people I've ever met - I will start off with that. Now when I met Erin for our tasting I had absolutely no idea of what I wanted our wedding day to look like. She took the time to ask me many questions and actually helped me invision what I wanted. I took her a couple photos of wedding cakes I liked and her creativity went from there! I loved the idea of a top cake with mini cakes under it (instead of cupcakes). She was happy to do anything we asked of her!

THEN when I showed her a picture of my wedding dress, I could tell she had the same love for my dress that I did. She even had a creative idea to copy the lace from the dress and put it on the cakes. I definitely felt like I had a friend in Erin that would make sure everything turned out perfectly.....and believe me it did! She is spectacular at what she does and we can't wait to find an excuse to work with her again!

Thank you Erin for being apart of our day!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! You we're just the most wonderful bride and we feel so blessed to have been able to connect with you and Tim to help you celebrate on your very special wedding day. It has been so lovely getting to know you throughout your wedding planning process and it was such a joy being able to see everything come together on the big day. You couldn't have looked more beautiful in your gorgeous dress and we're so happy we could match the lace to your mini cakes! We too are so happy to have found such a sweet friend in you as well! We can't wait for the next celebration and we wish you and Tim all the best!

Claudia · Married on 10/20/2017

Delicious cake and so pretty everything I could have expected and more !

Kuba Kreations's reply:

We're so happy to hear you loved your cake so much Claudia! Adding that copper definitely made it special! :) Thank you again!

Chelsea · Married on 10/08/2017

It was wonderful getting to work with Erin on our cake. Their package options are great, but they can specialize outside of their basics with gluten free and vegan options. Unique flavor options as well, which is one thing that stood out and attracted us to them in the first place. Overall, our cake turned out picture perfect!

Kuba Kreations 8
    Kuba Kreations 9
    Kuba Kreations 10

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea! We loved being able to make your custom Gluten Free Vanilla Cake with Lemon Curd Buttercream - it's our new favorite! Congratulations to you and Jason!!

Samantha · Married on 10/07/2017

Erin did an amazing job with our wedding cake and dessert bar. She is extremely detail oriented and will honestly go above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect. Our wedding cake was the vanilla berry almond cake-- it was amazing and turned out great! Everyone loved it. The dessert bar was also extremely well done. Erin did a great job creating the design for the dessert bar. The cookies, cake cups and macarons were perfect. her work was outstanding!! Highly recommend!

Kuba Kreations 11
    Kuba Kreations 12

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Thank you so much for your incredibly kind review Sam! It was such a pleasure working together to create these special desserts for your big day and we couldn't be happier to hear you loved them so much. Congratulations!! :)

Arleen · Married on 10/01/2017

Erin at Kuba Kreations did an amazing job at creating our wedding cake. From our cake tasting appointment to our final design, she was able to capture our vision perfectly. The final product looked amazing. Our cake was customized with 3 different flavors integrated into one cake. Erin made all the different flavors come together so well. We highly recommend Kuba Kreations for your wedding cake

Sent on 11/21/2017

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a sweet review Arleen! It was such a pleasure being able to customize your special wedding cake! We're so glad to hear you loved how it turned out. Congratulations to you and Brian! :)

Christy · Married on 09/30/2017

Kuba Kreations had the most delicious cake made with all natural ingredients. My guests were talking about it for weeks after the wedding! Erin made the tasting process fun and convenient and the cake was gorgeous.

Thanks, Erin!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Hi Christy! Thank you so much for your review. We're so glad we could help make this a fun and easy part of wedding planning-we know how it can turn into a part time job with all the details! ;-) We're so happy to have helped you and Jeff tie the knot with a delicious cake!

Joanna · Married on 09/02/2017

We absolutely LOVED Erin and all of her desserts and our amazing cake!! We heard about her after receiving a free cookie from our venue. We loved it! From organizing what kind of desserts we wanted on our dessert bar, to cake and dessert tasting, to the day of deliciousness, presentation and service, we could not have been happier!! Thank you!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Hi Joanna! We can't thank you enough for taking the time to write us such an incredibly sweet review. We're so happy to hear the whole experience was so wonderful. It was an absolute pleasure creating these sweets for your special day. :) Congratulations to you and Bobby!!

Lynsie · Married on 08/19/2017

Erin is amazing. We thoroughly enjoyed working with her. She is professional, kind, and really cares about her product. And, most importantly her cakes are delicious! Be sure to choose Kuba Kreations. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Thank you so much Lynsie! It was such a pleasure being able to make your wedding desserts and being able to see you on the big day-you looked absolutely beautiful! We hope to connect again in the future!

Nicole · Married on 07/07/2017

Erin was so great to work with. She is friendly, professional, and very responsive. Her desserts are to die for. When we did our tasting is was hard to pick our selections for the dessert bar since everything tasted amazing. Our guests loved the dessert bar and ever last treat was eaten up. I would highly recommend using Kuba Kreations for your wedding or next event.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Thank you Nicole! We couldn't be happier to hear your guests devoured your wedding day treats- especially your custom flavored Gluten Free Bacon Brownies! :)

Sharon · Married on 06/25/2017

Erin of Kuba Kreations was an absolute pleasure to work with for my daughter’s June wedding! She created two beautiful and delicious cakes - a tiered orange-passionfruit flavored wedding cake, and a smaller vegan strawberry cake for our vegan guests. It was hard to decide between the many delicious flavors she could provide. Erin understood the design concept that the bride and groom wanted and created a beautiful wedding cake with a celestial design. She was very professional from start to finish, delivering and setting up the cakes and returning to pick up the stand. I highly recommend Erin of Kuba Kreations and would definitely use her bakery again.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Sharon! We loved being able to tie in Rebecca + Robert's special theme and were so happy to see it among all the beautiful wedding day decor. We hope to connect again soon!

Cambria · Married on 06/16/2017

I chose Erin out of 4 options for our cupcakes. My husband and I are not big cake fans so we went the cupcake route. Erin was very responsive, professional, and her desserts were incredible. My wedding-goers were very pleased and she truly helped make our non-traditional '20's Gatsby-esque' wedding day the most amazing day of our lives thus far!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Hi Cambria! We're so happy we could help with these fun little details to tie in your special wedding theme and it was so wonderful working together! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a small part of your wonderful wedding day!

Tayler · Married on 05/20/2017

We used Erin for both our engagement party and our wedding treats and she was amazing! Very professional and responsive, and not to mention her desserts are to die for. The lemon lavender cookies got rave reviews, as did our bride and groom cookies! I highly recommend Erin if you're looking for desserts to impress your guests.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Thank you so much for your incredibly kind review Tayler! We're so so happy to hear you and your guests loved our cookies! It was an absolutely pleasure in helping you celebrate on your special day with these sweets. :)

Carman · Married on 05/05/2017

Kuba Kreations was a recommendation from our coordinator, and we are so grateful that she did! Erin was so helpful from working with us on design and staying within budget. All in all we had an amazing, TASTY, cake that everyone from our wedding cannot stop raving about!! Thanks Kuba Kreations!! -Love C&S

Sent on 05/16/2017

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Thank you so much Carman + Steven!! We're so happy Ellaine could refer you to us and we're so happy to hear everyone loved your special Pecan Sticky Bun Cake!

Nichelle · Married on 03/25/2017

Erin is great to work with and her goodies look AND taste amazing. Very, very pleased with our entire experience with her. Her prices are reasonable for the services she provided.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Thank you Nichelle! It's so wonderful to know you and Mark were so happy with your wedding desserts. We absolutely loved making your personalized combination of rose and deer antler cupcakes. :) Wishing you both lots of happiness!

Jessica · Married on 06/18/2016

Erin, the owner of Kuba Kreations, was above and beyond fantastic! She made our wedding cake as well as cookies for our cookie bar. Everything was gone! Beautiful treats that were even more delicious! She was wonderful to work and will definitely be going back to for any of my sweet needs in the future!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Thanks so much for your sweet words Jessica! We're so glad you and all your guests loved the cake + cookie bar! It was so wonderful getting to know you and Chris and helping you celebrate with these desserts! We can't wait for the next special occasion :)

Jake · Married on 04/16/2016

Erin and her team are incredible. The quality of the deserts is just amazing and her attention to detail is unmatched. We continue to receive compliments on how tasty the deserts were at our wedding and how beautiful the presentation was. In addition to our wedding cake, they handled a desert bar with was packed with goodies. With all of the craziness that surrounds a wedding, it's refreshing to have everything handled smoothly and perfectly by Kuba Kreations. We will absolutely be using them again for future events as well :). Thanks again!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Jake! We're so glad you and all your guests loved the desserts and the display we created. Thank you for having such confidence in our services and allowing us to help you celebrate such a special day! We're looking forward to many more delicious desserts to come!

Taylor · Married on 03/13/2016

Erin is wonderful to work with and created two beautiful cakes for my wedding. I'm lactose intolerant and gluten sensitive, so Erin created custom cake flavors that were allergy-friendly for me and they were delicious! She was great at listening to all of my ideas and was extremely patient as I changed my mind at least 3 times between our first meeting and my wedding day. She created a gorgeous 4-tier cake as our main wedding cake and also designed a Toronto Bluejays-themed groom's cake for my husband. All of our guests loved the flavors (coconut almond for the wedding cake; chocolate peanut butter for the groom's cake) and thought they turned out beautifully! Erin also worked with my florist to arrange fresh flowers on the cake and ensure it was set up perfectly for the reception. I highly recommend Erin and look forward to ordering cakes from her again in the future!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Thanks so much for your sweet review Taylor! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Dave. It wasn't a problem at all making those adjustments, we're just so glad you and your guests were so happy with the desserts! We can't wait to connect again soon. :) All our best!

crisel · Married on 10/24/2015

Erin provided amazing services. From the moment I contacted her she was friendly, flexible and helpful. I don't live in the area so I only had a few days to visit with vendors and she was more than willing to meet me when it was most convenient for me. Any feedback I had regarding the pastries she listened! She was even able to recreate my favorite cupcake, which sealed the deal for me and my husband. We had great rapport and she was always responsiveness -- I had many questions since I didn't have a wedding planner. I felt confident going into our wedding weekend knowing that I didn't have to worry about the cake (she recreated a BEAUTIFUL cake -- exactly the way I wanted it) or mini pastries. She also left a surprise treat for my husband and I on the day of -- her amazing cookies! Everything she baked was delicious and I felt like she had a lot of options, but it wasn't overwhelming. I also loved her rentals -- they completed my look. I would absolutely recommend Erin to any bride who is looking for great flavor and beautiful presentation -- its the best of both worlds and if you've been looking, you know that its not always easy to get both.

Sent on 04/24/2016

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Crisel!! We've received so many compliments on your dessert table and we were so happy to be able to help you and Ryan celebrate this special occasion. You did such an amazing job putting together each detail, your tables are still one of my favorites-they were beautiful! Warm wishes to you and Ryan <3

The desserts were amazing. My husband and I did not want a tradition cake and Kuba Kreations was able to make a personalize pie and dessert bar for us. We really got to choose what we wanted. The sizes of the desserts were huge too.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Kuba Kreations's reply:

We're so happy to hear you loved your customized dessert bar-we loved being able to help you add your own personal touch to these selections! Many thanks and warm wishes!

Erin did a wonderful job and we were thrilled with her cakes and cookies. Most importantly: everything she did was absolutely delicious. We ordered 3 cakes, each a different flavor, and individual cookies for favors. We showed Erin examples of flowers that we had given the florist to explain the feel of the wedding and gave her free rein to decorate the cakes as she wished and they turned out perfect. It was really fun to get to walk into the reception and see them for the first time and be surprised. As take-home favors Erin individually wrapped 2 types of cookies (we could maybe be described as indecisive, but everything we sampled was so amazing, we couldn't choose just one flavor) and those were placed at each of the table settings. We had requested the venue box up any leftover cake and cookies for us to take but there were 0 left. Every single guest either consumed their cookie-favors at the reception or took them home. Also many of them (myself included) couldn't resist sampling all the flavors of cakes.
    Overall Erin was great to work with, she's very talented, very easygoing, her cakes and cookies are outstanding and you can get something a little out of the norm. We liked her so much my husband and I plan to order an anniversary cake later this year. And I highly recommend the cookie favors, so you'll be sure not to waste money on trinket favors that get left at the venue.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Kelly! We have to say your wedding cake trio is still one of our favorite cake designs to this day, and we absolutely loved making the hand-painted floral cookie favors to match! Thank you so much for trusting our style in your design-it was such a pleasure and we hope we can help you celebrate again soon! :)

Erin was a delight to work with. She made the wedding cakes and reception favor cookies for my daughter's wedding. The cakes were delicious and absolutely beautiful. The cookies were hand painted and added a lovely touch to each place setting. Many of our guests mentioned how much they enjoyed the cake and the cookies. We were thrilled with Erin's work and would recommend her highly.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We've been receiving many compliments on your daughter's cake and especially the cookies. We're so happy you and your guests enjoyed everything and loved being a part of your special celebration!

Elyse · Married on 05/02/2015

Erin was an absolute pleasure to work with! We had her make us a small cake and a couple hundred cookies for our wedding and they were absolutely delicious. She provided us a with a cake and cookie tasting prior to booking which was definitely a fun experience. Our guests raved about the desserts. We couldn't have chosen a better vendor for our sweets!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review Elyse! You were just as much of a pleasure to work with-anyone's dream bride! We're so glad we could help you celebrate such a special day. Thank you again :)