Kuba Kreations Reviews

Kuba Kreations 6
Kuba Kreations 7

Jamie · Getting married on 05/18/2019

Incredible!!!

Erin was amazing at Kuba Kreations!!!!! I was on the search for someone willing to make a giant cookie cake for our wedding and she immediately was up for the challenge! She is so creative with her desserts and you could tell how passionate she was about making sure the creation was exactly what you wanted. And the cake was absolutely delicious!!! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Thank you so much Jamie!! Your big cookie cake was definitely a special one and we absolutely loved being able to customize something special for you. It was such a pleasure working together. Congratulations again!! :)

Mallori Sigler · Married on 09/02/2018

Great cake!!

So delicious and was great working with Erin!! Loved how she placed the flowers on the cake as well. :)

Sent on 11/19/2018

Kuba Kreations's reply:

It was wonderful working with you as well Mallori! We're so happy you loved the fresh flower styling too! :) Thank you!

Kaitlin Chan · Married on 06/16/2018

Wonderful! Delicious and beautiful work for our special day

Our dessert table was gorgeous and a HUGE hit!!! Our guests kept staring at it all night and all the desserts were eaten in 5 minutes flat. Our mini cake for slicing was beautiful and tasted so so so good! I can’t recommend them enough- thank you Kuba!!!!!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Hi Kaitlin! It's so wonderful to hear how much your guests loved your wedding desserts and we're so glad they all got devoured! ;-) It was an absolute pleasure and honor making these sweets for you and Joshua! Thank you!
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 05/19/2018

Above & Beyond Fantastic

Erin & The Kuba Kreations team made my dream wedding cake come to life! I can't thank her enough perfectly answering all of my questions and not only creating the most beautiful wedding cake I've ever seen, but one that was delicious and catered to my husbands allergies to-boot! Amazing amazing amazing - you won't be sorry having your cake done by Kuba Kreations~

Sent on 02/11/2019
    Kuba Kreations 8
    Kuba Kreations 9

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Thank you so much for your incredibly sweet review Kristen! We couldn't be happier to hear how much you loved your wedding cake!! Thank you for being such a wonderful bride to work with - we absolutely loved creating this special design for you! Wishing you and Anthony a lifetime of happiness!

Nicole · Married on 04/21/2018

Don’t choose anyone else!!! kuba is amazing!

I was planning my wedding from out of state and working with this team was a dream! They were so helpful with their suggestions and were so flexible with me when I wanted to make changes. The cake was absolutely delicious too- all our friends and family raved about how good it was all night. Erin is so kind and genuinely cares about her brides- don’t make the mistake of passing her up!!!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Kuba Kreations's reply:

We can't thank you enough for your kind review Nicole! It was so wonderful working with you to create your special wedding cake and we're so happy to hear how much you and your family and friends loved it - it's why we love what we do so much! :) We wish you all our best! Thank you again.

Silvia · Married on 04/21/2018

Recommend 100%

We are so lucky to have chosen Kuba Kreations for our wedding cake vendor. Erin was very attentive and professional from the very beginning and she created a very beautiful and delicious cake for our special day. Many of our guests commented on how tasty and flavorful our cake was. We absolutely recommend Kuba Kreations :)

Sent on 12/26/2018
    Kuba Kreations 10

Allison · Married on 04/07/2018

Absolutely loved our cake!

Erin did an amazing job customizing our wedding cake flavor for us! Our cake design was simple, just like we wanted, and the flavor was absolutely perfect. So glad we ordered extra so we could save a tier! Highly recommend Kuba Kreations. Professional and fantastic from start to finish!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Gabi · Married on 03/30/2018

Most Delicious and Beautiful Cakes

Working with Erin was such a delight! She took my vision and worked with me until we designed the perfect cake for the wedding. I couldn't be happier with the final appearance. To top it off, the cake tasted as good as it looked! I don't know how she made it so dense and moist but our wedding cake was one of the most delicious things I've ever eaten. I'll definitely be keeping Kuba Kreations in mind for future events.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Katie · Married on 02/16/2018

Wedding Cake

Erin was great to work with! She made a 3 tiered, nearly naked cake for our wedding and it was perfect. All of the flavors we tried were so good and it made it difficult to decide! We ended up going with the chocolate with chocolate hazelnut frosting and received so many compliments from our guests and how delicious it was! We would definitely recommend working with Erin and Kuba Kreations for your event.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Thanks so much for your sweet review Katie! We're so happy you loved your Chocolate Hazelnut cake and received so many compliments. We can't wait to help you celebrate more special occasions to come! :)

Remi · Married on 11/11/2017

I had Kuba Kreations make the book brownies I found of theirs on Instagram, and they were a hit! We had the gluten-free ones, which were to die for! I had to hide some to save one for myself!

They did an excellent job and I would highly recommend their services to anyone who asked.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Thank you so much Remi! We're so happy we were able to make these custom treats for your big day and are so glad you found us on Instagram. The gluten free brownies are some of our favorites too. :) A big congrats to you and Mike!!

Paulina · Married on 11/04/2017

The cake was absolutely delicious and just so beautiful. Everybody enjoyed the cake and commented on how delicious it was. Thank you so much for bringing to life the wedding cake I imagined for my big day. You are awesome!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Hi Paulina,
    Thank you so much for your sweet review. It makes our day to hear that we were able to create the special cake you'd be dreaming of for your wonderful wedding day! Wishing you and Raul all the best!

alison · Married on 11/04/2017

I loved the dessert bar that Kuba Kreations created just for my wedding!! From start to finish the planning process with this vendor was the best... it doesn't hurt that it involved tasting the desserts! Working with Erin was so easy, and the all the desserts that we ordered for our wedding were delicious, pretty, and made with care. Right off the bat I knew I wanted to serve creme brulee, "our dessert," at the wedding- even though it wasn't on their menu, Kuba Kreations said "YES! Let's do it! What color foil tins should we use?" THAT'S the kind of amazing, personalized service you will get. By the way, the creme brulee was the most loved dessert by our guests. We also served lemon bars, rose macarons, and bite sized pieces of cake- the same flavor as our cutting cake, amazing birthday cake! AND I can't forget the Ninja Turtle & tennis ball cookies we ordered for the groom's sweet. The table was so beautiful I even saw my husband's friend take a photo of his wife in front of it. A+++

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Kuba Kreations 15
    Kuba Kreations 16
    Kuba Kreations 17

Kuba Kreations's reply:

You are so sweet, thank you so much for your kind words Alison! We had so much fun baking these special desserts for your big day and we're so glad we could make you your favorite mini Creme Brûlée. :)

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2017

Erin at Kuba Kreations is one of the nicest people I've ever met - I will start off with that. Now when I met Erin for our tasting I had absolutely no idea of what I wanted our wedding day to look like. She took the time to ask me many questions and actually helped me invision what I wanted. I took her a couple photos of wedding cakes I liked and her creativity went from there! I loved the idea of a top cake with mini cakes under it (instead of cupcakes). She was happy to do anything we asked of her!

THEN when I showed her a picture of my wedding dress, I could tell she had the same love for my dress that I did. She even had a creative idea to copy the lace from the dress and put it on the cakes. I definitely felt like I had a friend in Erin that would make sure everything turned out perfectly.....and believe me it did! She is spectacular at what she does and we can't wait to find an excuse to work with her again!

Thank you Erin for being apart of our day!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! You we're just the most wonderful bride and we feel so blessed to have been able to connect with you and Tim to help you celebrate on your very special wedding day. It has been so lovely getting to know you throughout your wedding planning process and it was such a joy being able to see everything come together on the big day. You couldn't have looked more beautiful in your gorgeous dress and we're so happy we could match the lace to your mini cakes! We too are so happy to have found such a sweet friend in you as well! We can't wait for the next celebration and we wish you and Tim all the best!

Claudia · Married on 10/20/2017

Delicious cake and so pretty everything I could have expected and more !

Kuba Kreations's reply:

We're so happy to hear you loved your cake so much Claudia! Adding that copper definitely made it special! :) Thank you again!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/16/2017

Amazing cake and dessert table vendor!

Erin with Kuba Kreations is AMAZING. She is responsive and talented and helpful. We had our wedding cake and dessert table done by her. We had bars, cookies, cupcakes and macarons. All was custom and beautiful and delicious. I already miss the taste of every bite of everything we had. It was the hit of our wedding!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Hi Whitney! Thank you so much for your sweet review! We know as a wedding planner you must taste so many delicious desserts, so it was an even greater honor to make these sweets for you and Juergen! Thank you!

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2017

Your cake search ends here

We had the most delicious five-tier cake from Kuba Kreations. Our flavors were vanilla berry almond and lemon lavender. I'm not even a cake person and I devoured that bad boy at our reception -- and the next morning for breakfast.

We tasted with a few other places, including the fancy ones plastered on social media, and I have to say that Kuba was not only more affordable, but better in flavor. Every cake we tasted was moist, even though wedding cakes have a reputation of being try.

Look no further. This is the cake vendor for you!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Chelsea · Married on 10/08/2017

It was wonderful getting to work with Erin on our cake. Their package options are great, but they can specialize outside of their basics with gluten free and vegan options. Unique flavor options as well, which is one thing that stood out and attracted us to them in the first place. Overall, our cake turned out picture perfect!

Kuba Kreations 18
    Kuba Kreations 19
    Kuba Kreations 20

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea! We loved being able to make your custom Gluten Free Vanilla Cake with Lemon Curd Buttercream - it's our new favorite! Congratulations to you and Jason!!

Samantha · Married on 10/07/2017

Erin did an amazing job with our wedding cake and dessert bar. She is extremely detail oriented and will honestly go above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect. Our wedding cake was the vanilla berry almond cake-- it was amazing and turned out great! Everyone loved it. The dessert bar was also extremely well done. Erin did a great job creating the design for the dessert bar. The cookies, cake cups and macarons were perfect. her work was outstanding!! Highly recommend!

Kuba Kreations 21
    Kuba Kreations 22

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Thank you so much for your incredibly kind review Sam! It was such a pleasure working together to create these special desserts for your big day and we couldn't be happier to hear you loved them so much. Congratulations!! :)

Arleen · Married on 10/01/2017

Erin at Kuba Kreations did an amazing job at creating our wedding cake. From our cake tasting appointment to our final design, she was able to capture our vision perfectly. The final product looked amazing. Our cake was customized with 3 different flavors integrated into one cake. Erin made all the different flavors come together so well. We highly recommend Kuba Kreations for your wedding cake

Sent on 11/21/2017

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a sweet review Arleen! It was such a pleasure being able to customize your special wedding cake! We're so glad to hear you loved how it turned out. Congratulations to you and Brian! :)

Christy · Married on 09/30/2017

Kuba Kreations had the most delicious cake made with all natural ingredients. My guests were talking about it for weeks after the wedding! Erin made the tasting process fun and convenient and the cake was gorgeous.

Thanks, Erin!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Hi Christy! Thank you so much for your review. We're so glad we could help make this a fun and easy part of wedding planning-we know how it can turn into a part time job with all the details! ;-) We're so happy to have helped you and Jeff tie the knot with a delicious cake!

Joanna · Married on 09/02/2017

We absolutely LOVED Erin and all of her desserts and our amazing cake!! We heard about her after receiving a free cookie from our venue. We loved it! From organizing what kind of desserts we wanted on our dessert bar, to cake and dessert tasting, to the day of deliciousness, presentation and service, we could not have been happier!! Thank you!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Hi Joanna! We can't thank you enough for taking the time to write us such an incredibly sweet review. We're so happy to hear the whole experience was so wonderful. It was an absolute pleasure creating these sweets for your special day. :) Congratulations to you and Bobby!!

Lynsie · Married on 08/19/2017

Erin is amazing. We thoroughly enjoyed working with her. She is professional, kind, and really cares about her product. And, most importantly her cakes are delicious! Be sure to choose Kuba Kreations. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Thank you so much Lynsie! It was such a pleasure being able to make your wedding desserts and being able to see you on the big day-you looked absolutely beautiful! We hope to connect again in the future!

Nicole · Married on 07/07/2017

Erin was so great to work with. She is friendly, professional, and very responsive. Her desserts are to die for. When we did our tasting is was hard to pick our selections for the dessert bar since everything tasted amazing. Our guests loved the dessert bar and ever last treat was eaten up. I would highly recommend using Kuba Kreations for your wedding or next event.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Thank you Nicole! We couldn't be happier to hear your guests devoured your wedding day treats- especially your custom flavored Gluten Free Bacon Brownies! :)

Sharon · Married on 06/25/2017

Erin of Kuba Kreations was an absolute pleasure to work with for my daughter’s June wedding! She created two beautiful and delicious cakes - a tiered orange-passionfruit flavored wedding cake, and a smaller vegan strawberry cake for our vegan guests. It was hard to decide between the many delicious flavors she could provide. Erin understood the design concept that the bride and groom wanted and created a beautiful wedding cake with a celestial design. She was very professional from start to finish, delivering and setting up the cakes and returning to pick up the stand. I highly recommend Erin of Kuba Kreations and would definitely use her bakery again.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Sharon! We loved being able to tie in Rebecca + Robert's special theme and were so happy to see it among all the beautiful wedding day decor. We hope to connect again soon!

Cambria · Married on 06/16/2017

I chose Erin out of 4 options for our cupcakes. My husband and I are not big cake fans so we went the cupcake route. Erin was very responsive, professional, and her desserts were incredible. My wedding-goers were very pleased and she truly helped make our non-traditional '20's Gatsby-esque' wedding day the most amazing day of our lives thus far!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Kuba Kreations's reply:

Hi Cambria! We're so happy we could help with these fun little details to tie in your special wedding theme and it was so wonderful working together! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a small part of your wonderful wedding day!