11764 Westview Parkway, Poway, CA 92064 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 35

About Soundesign Entertainment

Soundesign Entertainment DJ located in San Diego, California is a creative DJ team that can amp up the entertainment for your wedding day. The team emphasizes a professional and classy experience as they entertain your guests with diverse music and lighting options. They offer family-friendly services and attend to the details for well-organized services. Dance the night away as Soundesign Entertainment DJ plays your favorite songs and customizes the experience for a memorable wedding celebration.

Soundesign Entertainment DJ approaches each event with professionalism and integrity. This organized team will personalize the event with a music selection from various genres, such as country, electronic, hip hop, international, jazz, oldies, pop, R&B/soul, rock and top 40. Soundesign Entertainment DJ offers lighting services along with DJ services. The specific lighting items and services offered through this business include dance floor, monograms, pinspotting, uplighting and wall wash. Additional services available are:

• Consultation
  • Sound/PA system
  • Audio equipment
  • Lights

Other Services

A photobooth is available with Soundesign Entertainment DJ and includes multiple accompanying items. These photobooth items are:

• Backdrop(s)

Soundesign Entertainment 5
Soundesign Entertainment 6
Soundesign Entertainment 7

Courtney Manley · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing DJ for our wedding reception

Randy is amazing!! He's so personable and made our night so special! He came a week early to even check out the space for our reception and help us plan our reception timeline he played all of our favorite songs and we couldn't be happier with the memories we created with our family and friends!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Archer · Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely Magical!

It truly was the best day of our lives. He actually had several phone conversations with me ahead of time and really took time to understand the feel of my dream wedding. His music website is so easy to use and it ensures the songs you want are played when you want, not just in a big shuffled playlist. He faded from one to the next perfectly, but what I loved most is that he helped us re create our favorite dance floor. My husband and I love to dance. There was a shooting at the country bar where my husband and I met. we’d give anything to be able to go back. But just like our favorite DJ from home, he guided though the night. Telling two steppers to grab a dance partner and hit the floor! Line dancers jump out for footloose! And so many more. I loved that his whole heart was invested in my night. This man truly is in the right job and he’s good at it. I can never thank him enough for what he helped us re create. It was magic. He was the perfect match for my country vineyard wedding. He’s got a great heart, enthusiasm, and he’s an amazing DJ. If you don’t hire him you’re missing out! Thank you for being a part of our night! I’m STILL getting calls from people that are amazed it went the way I wanted! My country dance family was overjoyed. We celebrated our wedding, we found joy and healing on our dance floor, and at the end, I ran off married to my best friend/ favorite dance partner. Thank you. My wedding was better than any daydream I’ve ever had. And after the alter, the music and dance floor were the most important parts. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Soundesign Entertainment 12
    Soundesign Entertainment 13
    Soundesign Entertainment 14

Soundesign Entertainment's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for the kind words. It so great to be part of your wedding. Good luck on your new adventure and I wish you and Greg the very best.
    Randy

Soundesign Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Paul Douda Photography
    Paul Douda Photography Wedding Photographers

Soundesign Entertainment is one of my very favorite DJs in San Diego. Randy is incredible at covering the details before the day to ensure a smooth event. As a photographer, I love how he keeps a clean and good looking set up ensuring uncluttered photographs during ceremony and reception. Randy is personable and versatile in his style, a perfect choice for your wedding or event.

• Taylor Grace Custom Floral Designs
    Taylor Grace Custom Floral Designs Wedding Florists

Randy and I have worked together for many years, and I can personally say he is the best! He listens to his clients and brings such a personal and professional touch to every event.

• DJ Leeds
    DJ Leeds Wedding DJs

Very committed to the client! Wonderful choice for pretty much any special event!

• 11764 Westview Parkway Poway, 92064 See on map