Attributes highlighted by couples

DJ quality
Music selection
Unique party atmosphere

On WeddingWire since 2015

DJ, Live Music, Lighting, Microphone Setups, Your Complete Wedding Entertainment Resource!

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Consultation
Do-Not-Play List
MC
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

4.8 out of 5 rating
Sarah
Sarah E. Sent on 08/23/2022
5 out of 5 rating

Hire Nick- you won't regret it!

Nick was an absolutely amazing musician and DJ to work with! He played live music and deejayed at party we had last weekend, and everyone was raving about how talented he was. The dance floor was crowded all night, Nick did a great job reading the room and playing songs that got people up and dancing. Highly recommend hiring Nick for any event you are hosting!
Jason
Jason H. Sent on 07/10/2022

Awesome musician and DJ

Nick is such a multi-talented musician. We had him playing acoustic guitar and uke at our ceremony and happy hour, and then DJ and announcer for the reception. He did such an amazing job with all of it!! We were so excited to have one person for all our music needs. Everyone loved it, and the dance floor was hopping all night! Thanks Nick!!
Megan
Megan Sent on 11/30/2019
5 out of 5 rating

Please hire Nick for your wedding!

Blown out of the water by Nick! He was so easy to work with, very straightforward with what he needed from me regarding song preferences and suggestions a month before the wedding. We hired him for both live ceremony/cocktail and DJ at reception. I let him know before hand (warned him) that both my mother and my mother-in-law would be a lot to handle (lol) at the wedding regarding trying to grab the mic and trying to convince him to play “their” music. Kudos to you! You honored my request to play what my husband and I wanted only! Thank you! My husband and I had a moment during our cocktail hour where we actually looked at each other and heard one of our songs “Yellow” by Coldplay and it felt magical. My husband and I danced all night and that’s all that matters!!
illustration message bubble