San Diego, CA 92110 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Nick Weiss Music

DJ, Live Music, Lighting, Microphone Setups, Your Complete Wedding Entertainment Resource!

Follow Nick Weiss Music on

13 Reviews for Nick Weiss Music

Nick Weiss Music 1
Nick Weiss Music 2

Sharon · Married on 12/28/2017

I am not musical in anyway and my only request for a DJ was that he not be annoying as an MC. My husband took on the task of finding a DJ and was thorough in his search. We had a great call with Nick and felt confident that he could meet my husband’s needs and not mess up my one request. Nick was fantastic. He played acoustic guitar before the ceremony and our requested songs during it, he played and sang during the cocktail hour, and became our DJ for the party. He was a great MC when needed and a great DJ all night. We provided specific song requests for key moments and talked with him about what we like. I appreciated that he did a great job of appropriate music selection with very little guidance from us (although I know he would have taken more specifics into account had we provided them). Thank you Nick!!!

Sent on 01/20/2018
    Nick Weiss Music 3
    Nick Weiss Music 4

Sara · Married on 09/03/2017

Nick did an incredible job at our wedding! He is a very talented musician and played live acoustic guitar during our ceremony and during our cocktail hour. He was the also the DJ for our reception and even played some live music again during dinner. Nick worked with us to make sure that all the songs he played at the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were to our liking. Nick also did a great job as MC for our grand entrance, first dance, and introducing the wedding toasts.

We would recommend Nick to any couple looking to have a talented musician and DJ for their wedding. Nick can do it all!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Nikki · Married on 06/16/2017

Nick was our DJ at our wedding and he was fantastic! He really read the room well. My husband and I are terrible dancers and are first dance was a little awkward. When he saw my husband stepping all over my dress he slowly faded the music out! I was so happy!

Nick was very accommodating to all our requests and the whole process with him was very easy. His music selection was spot on and he kept people on the dance floor all night. Another aded bonus, Nick plays live music as well, so we had live guitar as people walked into the ceremony area and it made for a beautiful event. I highly recommend Nick!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Award

Nick Weiss Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings