4437 Montalvo St., San Diego, CA 92104 Map · Phone number

About PartyPam.com

I get to have fun for a living; there is no better job than that. The more fun you have, the more fun I have. I want your wedding to be everything you've dreamed of. PartyPam.com DJ Service in San Diego, CA is a professional, caring DJ Service for your Wedding or Special Event. Give me a call (619) 218-4783 to see if we're a good fit. I have a flexible style so I can create what you have envisioned for your wedding. I have been a professional San Diego DJ for over 15 years, specializing in weddings. With my attention to detail, I will not only act as the Emcee and Dj at your wedding, I will help coordinate during your reception. Don’t put your big day in the hands of an amateur, your wedding is too important. You only need to make one stop for your San Diego wedding or event. I’ll be happy to help you find wedding & event professionals for every aspect of your wedding. After all, San Diego weddings,and parties are my business. LGBT Friendly! Your satisfaction is my ultimate goal. I want to make you AND your guests happy. Packages starting at $150/hr. Call today - (619) 218-4783

• D.J Israel Maldonado
  • DJ Hersch
  • Sunset Mobile Music
breannajoeymarried 1713
DJ Party Pam
Ceremony site at Bailey's Palomar Resort  Officiant and groom for Country themed wedding.
Ceremony site at Bailey's Palomar Resort Officiant and groom for Country themed wedding.
Great idea for tired feet - loose the heels!
Great idea for tired feet - loose the heels!
Make your wedding fun!
Make your wedding fun!
Dancing & having fun are what you and your guests will remember.
Dancing & having fun are what you and your guests will remember.
Custom wedding cake topper - Love this!  Edwin is an MMA fighter.  Create one that shows your style.
Custom wedding cake topper - Love this! Edwin is an MMA fighter. Create one that shows your style.
Here comes trouble.  :)  These groomsmen were ready to party before anyone even walked down the...
Here comes trouble. :) These groomsmen were ready to party before anyone even walked down the...
Who's ready to party?  (with sparkling cider of course)
Who's ready to party? (with sparkling cider of course)
Beach Wedding

PartyPam.com 5
  • Christy

Christy Laff · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Amzing and so fun!

If I could give 10 stars I would! DJ Party Pam is AMAZING! We had her DJ our country wedding, which I feel is harder to do when DJ's are used to playing the normal Pop/R&B lists. We gave her a short list of preferred songs we wanted played and the genres we asked her to play and let me tell you she stuck with it! She was great keeping the flow going and making sure everything went off without any issues. Everybody loved her and I received a ton of compliments. Will be using her if needed in the future for parties! Thank you DJ Party Pam!

Sent on 05/21/2019

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thank you Christy! It's a nice change of pace to play other songs besides Top 40. You had some great choices! Thanks for choosing me! DJ Party Pam www.partypam.com
  • Jamie

Jamie Vidovich · Married on 01/12/2020

Excellent DJ

Pam is a consummate professional, and SO fun! She does an excellent job reading the crowd, knowing when to slow it down or to speed it up. Hire PartyPam, you won't regret it!

Sent on 12/17/2019

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thank you Jamie. I was glad to be invited back for your holiday party again this year. You have a fun group! DJ Party Pam

Joe · Married on 01/05/2020

Best DJ ever

From startup to take down she was very good got along with the crowd extremely well took some great pictures and the music was awesome I could not ask anything more from a DJ

Sent on 01/12/2020

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thanks Joe! You & Rosie are such a cute couple! I was honored to be part of your party.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

PartyPam.com FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 500.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 992
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Uplighting

• Ann's Plans
    Ann's Plans Wedding Planners

Pam is a very experienced DJ that knows how to rock the dance floor! She is very easy to work with in communications prior the the wedding as well as being a team player to make the clients wedding day wonderful. I've worked with Pam when the weather has not cooperated and she never skips a beat to make it happen and flow smoothly!! PartyPam is a true PRO!!

• Raphael's Party Rentals
    Raphael's Party Rentals Wedding Rentals

The PARTY is all in the name! PartyPam is a wonderful DJ and has many years of experience in the San Diego Weddings and Events industry. Contact her for your upcoming event and let Pam bring the Party to you!

• Reverend Deborah Young
    Reverend Deborah Young Wedding Officiants

Party Pam was born with music in her blood, she is one of the happiest DJ's I know. As a wedding officiant, I have worked with Party Pam and she is so on top of her craft. I always have music played softly in the background of my ceremonies. I recall once during the vows there was a Hawaiian show that started close by and the drums started up. Without missing a beat, Party Pam turned up my microphone volume and the ceremony music to mute the sound of the drums and allowed the guests to keep the attention on the ceremony. During the reception her joy and love of music is contagious. She obviously loves what she does and watching her spin the tunes you see her smiling and moving to the beat, playing the best music for every age group. Party Pam has such spirit and passion for music and her clients, always listening deeply to their desires thus creating their dream experience.

• 4437 Montalvo St. San Diego, 92104 See on map