PartyPam.com

4437 Montalvo St., San Diego, CA 92104 Map · Phone number

About PartyPam.com

I get to have fun for a living; there is no better job than that. The more fun you have, the more fun I have. I want your wedding to be everything you've dreamed of. PartyPam.com DJ Service in San Diego, CA is a professional, caring DJ Service for your Wedding or Special Event. Give me a call (619) 218-4783 to see if we're a good fit. I have a flexible style so I can create what you have envisioned for your wedding. I have been a professional San Diego DJ for over 15 years, specializing in weddings. With my attention to detail, I will not only act as the Emcee and Dj at your wedding, I will help coordinate during your reception. Don’t put your big day in the hands of an amateur, your wedding is too important. You only need to make one stop for your San Diego wedding or event. I’ll be happy to help you find wedding & event professionals for every aspect of your wedding. After all, San Diego weddings,and parties are my business. LGBT Friendly! Your satisfaction is my ultimate goal. I want to make you AND your guests happy. Packages starting at $150/hr. Call today - (619) 218-4783

DJ Party Pam
Ceremony site at Bailey's Palomar Resort  Officiant and groom for Country themed wedding.
Ceremony site at Bailey's Palomar Resort Officiant and groom for Country themed wedding.
Great idea for tired feet - loose the heels!
Great idea for tired feet - loose the heels!
Make your wedding fun!
Make your wedding fun!
Dancing & having fun are what you and your guests will remember.
Dancing & having fun are what you and your guests will remember.
Custom wedding cake topper - Love this!  Edwin is an MMA fighter.  Create one that shows your style.
Custom wedding cake topper - Love this! Edwin is an MMA fighter. Create one that shows your style.
Here comes trouble.  :)  These groomsmen were ready to party before anyone even walked down the...
Here comes trouble. :) These groomsmen were ready to party before anyone even walked down the...
Who's ready to party?  (with sparkling cider of course)
Who's ready to party? (with sparkling cider of course)
Beach Wedding

PartyPam.com 6
  • teresa

teresa · Married on 03/29/2019

Best DJ ever!

Party Pam was the absolute best! We chose her to do our wedding as a recommendation from another DJ and we have no regrets in choosing her. She made our wedding fun, was flexible and planned the outline of our wedding, and had our guests dancing all night long. Not only was she fun and professional, but, Pam was a sweet person and made me feel special on my wedding day. Thank you, Pam!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Britney Heida · Married on 03/17/2019

Absolutely amazing DJ for our wedding!

DJ Party Pam is phenomenal! From the moment we met her, I knew she was our DJ! She is very professional, kind, and very helpful. Choosing music can be overwhelming and she really helped us in areas where I just didn't know what songs I wanted. I had a smaller wedding (75 people) and was worried it might get a bit boring because of the size, and was worried people wouldn't dance--but they did! A lot! She knows how to read a crowd and makes the best choices.

We had 2 locations, an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception, and Pam was amazing for both. She took care of every single detail, and really made the whole day such a magical experience. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. She made the moments like the cake cutting, the bouquet toss, and garter toss so incredibly fun as well! She knows what she is doing and I would highly recommend her for your wedding or any event. Such a pleasure working with her. We were beyond pleased with her work!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    PartyPam.com 7
    PartyPam.com 8
    PartyPam.com 9
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 09/22/2018

Having a great dance party was at the top of the wedding priority list for my husband and I, and we hands down have DJ Party Pam to thank for making our dreams come true! I met Party Pam 6 years ago and we worked together at a charity fashion show, where I was instantly captured by her energy, enthusiasm, and LOVE for music! When it came time to plan our wedding, Party Pam was the first person I reached out to, and she more than delivered. Not only does she take the initiative to gather important information to keep you on track (song choices, grand entrance order, etc.), but she makes sure everything is set up and running smoothly the entire event.

By the end of the night, we had "Party Pam" chants roaring from the crowd - she was a total hit with our entire party. My cheeks hurt from smiling so much, and right after we cut the cake I turned around and the dance floor was already flooded with people! Pam understands how to keep a crowd energized, excited, and dancing. She was also wonderful about incorporating special requests, and making them transition seamlessly. We had the time of our lives on the dance floor with Party Pam, and CANNOT RECOMMEND HER ENOUGH!!!! She is not only the consummate professional, but someone you truly WANT at your wedding or special event. Party Pam, Party Pam, Party Pam!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

PartyPam.com's reply:

Your wedding was EPIC Claire. Thank you for such a glowing review. I couldn't ask for more. partypam.com

PartyPam.com FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 992.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Ann's Plans
    Ann's Plans Wedding Planners

Pam is a very experienced DJ that knows how to rock the dance floor! She is very easy to work with in communications prior the the wedding as well as being a team player to make the clients wedding day wonderful. I've worked with Pam when the weather has not cooperated and she never skips a beat to make it happen and flow smoothly!! PartyPam is a true PRO!!

• Raphael's Party Rentals
    Raphael's Party Rentals Wedding Rentals

The PARTY is all in the name! PartyPam is a wonderful DJ and has many years of experience in the San Diego Weddings and Events industry. Contact her for your upcoming event and let Pam bring the Party to you!

• Reverend Deborah Young
    Reverend Deborah Young Wedding Officiants

Party Pam was born with music in her blood, she is one of the happiest DJ's I know. As a wedding officiant, I have worked with Party Pam and she is so on top of her craft. I always have music played softly in the background of my ceremonies. I recall once during the vows there was a Hawaiian show that started close by and the drums started up. Without missing a beat, Party Pam turned up my microphone volume and the ceremony music to mute the sound of the drums and allowed the guests to keep the attention on the ceremony. During the reception her joy and love of music is contagious. She obviously loves what she does and watching her spin the tunes you see her smiling and moving to the beat, playing the best music for every age group. Party Pam has such spirit and passion for music and her clients, always listening deeply to their desires thus creating their dream experience.

• 4437 Montalvo St. San Diego, 92104 See on map