Nearby Vendors to Consider

About PartyPam.com

I get to have fun for a living; there is no better job than that. The more fun you have, the more fun I have. I want your wedding to be everything you've dreamed of. PartyPam.com DJ Service in San Diego, CA is a professional, caring DJ Service for your Wedding or Special Event. Give me a call (619)579-8192 to see if we're a good fit. I have a flexible style so I can create what you have envisioned for your wedding.  I have been a professional San Diego DJ for over 15 years, specializing in weddings. With my attention to detail, I will not only act as the Emcee and Dj at your wedding, I will act as a coordinator for your needs during your reception. Don’t put your big day in the hands of an amateur, your wedding is too important. You only need to make one stop for your San Diego wedding or event. I’ll be happy to help you find wedding & event professionals for every aspect of your wedding. After all, San Diego weddings, commitment ceremonies and parties are my business. Your satisfaction is my ultimate goal.  I want to make you AND your guests happy. Call today - (619) 579-8192

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: San Diego

20 Reviews for PartyPam.com

User Photos
Do-Not-Play List (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

Party Pam was not only good, she was great! She was engaging, organized and read the room. She had everyone on the dance floor! 80 year old grandparents along with all the 25+ year olds. Highly recommend Party Pam

Profile Picture Diana, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pam had a table at the Admiral Baker Catering Fair. We were so excited after meeting her! I was nervous meeting all our vendors because I wanted to make sure we were making the right decision for the wedding, not just the budget. Thank goodness Pam was the right decision for both. We did our research and saw all her reviews and could not believe that she had all 5-star reviews. It was very impressive.

My now husband is in the Navy so having the wedding on a military base threw a few extra obstacles in for me (I didn't have a wedding planner or coordinator), but because she's worked on the base before, she was way ahead of me on what we needed her to do. She was very supportive through the whole process.

Day-of she was a superstar. I realized I hadn't requested certain music right before the ceremony but she rolled with it when my bridesmaids came rushing down with little notes from me. My maid of honor was essentially my day-of coordinator, and Pam was very helpful in directing her and the wedding party as well as keeping the guests entertained. She was definitely vital in making our wedding day run so smooth!

Thanks so much Pam, you were wonderful!

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

She was very accommodating with allowing us to choose our own music that was appropriate and fun! Very responsible and professional.

Profile Picture Carson, 4/7/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1427315841893 2014 08 16 20.11.51
220x220 sq 1427316014810 2014 01 25 16.46.51
220x220 sq 1427316262472 2014 03 28 22.36.15

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Pam is a very experienced DJ that knows how to rock the dance floor! She is very easy to work with in communications prior the the wedding as well as being a team player to make the clients wedding day wonderful. I've worked with Pam when the weather has not cooperated and she never skips a beat to make it happen and flow smoothly!! PartyPam is a true PRO!!

The PARTY is all in the name! PartyPam is a wonderful DJ and has many years of experience in the San Diego Weddings and Events industry. Contact her for your upcoming event and let Pam bring the Party to you!

Party Pam was born with music in her blood, she is one of the happiest DJ's I know. As a wedding officiant, I have worked with Party Pam and she is so on top of her craft. I always have music played softly in the background of my ceremonies. I recall once during the vows there was a Hawaiian show that started close by and the drums started up. Without missing a beat, Party Pam turned up my microphone volume and the ceremony music to mute the sound of the drums and allowed the guests to keep the attention on the ceremony. During the reception her joy and love of music is contagious. She obviously loves what she does and watching her spin the tunes you see her smiling and moving to the beat, playing the best music for every age group. Party Pam has such spirit and passion for music and her clients, always listening deeply to their desires thus creating their dream experience.

4437 Montalvo St., San Diego, CA 92104   See On Map