4437 Montalvo St., San Diego, CA 92104 Map · Phone number

About PartyPam.com

I get to have fun for a living; there is no better job than that. The more fun you have, the more fun I have. I want your wedding to be everything you've dreamed of. PartyPam.com DJ Service in San Diego, CA is a professional, caring DJ Service for your Wedding or Special Event. Give me a call (619) 218-4783 to see if we're a good fit. I have a flexible style so I can create what you have envisioned for your wedding. I have been a professional San Diego DJ for over 15 years, specializing in weddings. With my attention to detail, I will not only act as the Emcee and Dj at your wedding, I will help coordinate during your reception. Don’t put your big day in the hands of an amateur, your wedding is too important. You only need to make one stop for your San Diego wedding or event. I’ll be happy to help you find wedding & event professionals for every aspect of your wedding. After all, San Diego weddings,and parties are my business. LGBT Friendly! Your satisfaction is my ultimate goal. I want to make you AND your guests happy. Packages starting at $150/hr. Call today - (619) 218-4783

breannajoeymarried 1713
DJ Party Pam
Ceremony site at Bailey's Palomar Resort  Officiant and groom for Country themed wedding.
Ceremony site at Bailey's Palomar Resort Officiant and groom for Country themed wedding.
Great idea for tired feet - loose the heels!
Great idea for tired feet - loose the heels!
Make your wedding fun!
Make your wedding fun!
Dancing & having fun are what you and your guests will remember.
Dancing & having fun are what you and your guests will remember.
Custom wedding cake topper - Love this!  Edwin is an MMA fighter.  Create one that shows your style.
Custom wedding cake topper - Love this! Edwin is an MMA fighter. Create one that shows your style.
Here comes trouble.  :)  These groomsmen were ready to party before anyone even walked down the...
Here comes trouble. :) These groomsmen were ready to party before anyone even walked down the...
Who's ready to party?  (with sparkling cider of course)
Who's ready to party? (with sparkling cider of course)
Beach Wedding

PartyPam.com 6
  • Christy

Christy Laff · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Amzing and so fun!

If I could give 10 stars I would! DJ Party Pam is AMAZING! We had her DJ our country wedding, which I feel is harder to do when DJ's are used to playing the normal Pop/R&B lists. We gave her a short list of preferred songs we wanted played and the genres we asked her to play and let me tell you she stuck with it! She was great keeping the flow going and making sure everything went off without any issues. Everybody loved her and I received a ton of compliments. Will be using her if needed in the future for parties! Thank you DJ Party Pam!

Sent on 05/21/2019

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thank you Christy! It's a nice change of pace to play other songs besides Top 40. You had some great choices! Thanks for choosing me! DJ Party Pam www.partypam.com

Paul Jester · Married on 06/08/2019

Awesome. Easy. No worries. Professional.

I'll try to not just echo all the other great reviews. But that will be tough because she was great at our back yard wedding. A great communicator. Polite and respectful. Respectful of how we wanted her role to be and of our music selection. She even chipped in respectfully when a mishap happened with our bartender and falling champagne glasses. Her help on the dance floor with a line dance was especially unexpected and appreciated. VERY nice sound system. Thank you Pam!!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Taryn

Taryn Flaherty · Married on 04/13/2019

Wedding Dj

Party Pam was our wedding DJ about a week ago, and she was AMAZING! First off, she is just a great person.. she is kind and she listens to you and she loves to have a good time! I had done all sorts of searching but when I saw the name PARTY PAM I knew something had to be right, and it was. She played all the music I requested, she was there on time, she answered every email and frequently checked in on me before the wedding!!
    The best part was that people are still talking about her and how amazing she was/is.. she boogied with everyone and even had a dance off with one of my friends!!! He couldn’t keep up with her by the way LOL!!! Honestly I could go on and on about how awesome she is. She helped me in so many ways and everyone at the wedding had a good time from ages 5 to 85. We are very eclectic so we had music from Rolling Stones, Fleetwood Mac, Coldplay, Beyoncé, Justin Timberlake etc.. just tell Party Pam and she will make it happen!! The only thing you will be doing wrong is if you do not choose her for your wedding or event!

Sent on 04/22/2019

PartyPam.com's reply:

It was a privelege to be part of your wedding - and your friends were so fun to invite me out to dance. I'm so glad you are happy with your decision to hire me. I am grateful. DJ Party Pam partypam.com

PartyPam.com FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 992.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Ann's Plans
    Ann's Plans Wedding Planners

Pam is a very experienced DJ that knows how to rock the dance floor! She is very easy to work with in communications prior the the wedding as well as being a team player to make the clients wedding day wonderful. I've worked with Pam when the weather has not cooperated and she never skips a beat to make it happen and flow smoothly!! PartyPam is a true PRO!!

• Raphael's Party Rentals
    Raphael's Party Rentals Wedding Rentals

The PARTY is all in the name! PartyPam is a wonderful DJ and has many years of experience in the San Diego Weddings and Events industry. Contact her for your upcoming event and let Pam bring the Party to you!

• Reverend Deborah Young
    Reverend Deborah Young Wedding Officiants

Party Pam was born with music in her blood, she is one of the happiest DJ's I know. As a wedding officiant, I have worked with Party Pam and she is so on top of her craft. I always have music played softly in the background of my ceremonies. I recall once during the vows there was a Hawaiian show that started close by and the drums started up. Without missing a beat, Party Pam turned up my microphone volume and the ceremony music to mute the sound of the drums and allowed the guests to keep the attention on the ceremony. During the reception her joy and love of music is contagious. She obviously loves what she does and watching her spin the tunes you see her smiling and moving to the beat, playing the best music for every age group. Party Pam has such spirit and passion for music and her clients, always listening deeply to their desires thus creating their dream experience.

• 4437 Montalvo St. San Diego, 92104 See on map