4437 Montalvo St., San Diego, CA 92104 Map · Phone number

About PartyPam.com

I get to have fun for a living; there is no better job than that. The more fun you have, the more fun I have. I want your wedding to be everything you've dreamed of. PartyPam.com DJ Service in San Diego, CA is a professional, caring DJ Service for your Wedding or Special Event. Give me a call (619) 218-4783 to see if we're a good fit. I have a flexible style so I can create what you have envisioned for your wedding. I have been a professional San Diego DJ for over 15 years, specializing in weddings. With my attention to detail, I will not only act as the Emcee and Dj at your wedding, I will help coordinate during your reception. Don’t put your big day in the hands of an amateur, your wedding is too important. You only need to make one stop for your San Diego wedding or event. I’ll be happy to help you find wedding & event professionals for every aspect of your wedding. After all, San Diego weddings,and parties are my business. LGBT Friendly! Your satisfaction is my ultimate goal. I want to make you AND your guests happy. Packages starting at $150/hr. Call today - (619) 218-4783

Other couples have also viewed

• Virtuoso One Entertainment
  • VOX DJs
  • On The Go Dj Pro
  • Complete Events San Diego
breannajoeymarried 1713
DJ Party Pam
Ceremony site at Bailey's Palomar Resort  Officiant and groom for Country themed wedding.
Ceremony site at Bailey's Palomar Resort Officiant and groom for Country themed wedding.
Great idea for tired feet - loose the heels!
Great idea for tired feet - loose the heels!
Make your wedding fun!
Make your wedding fun!
Dancing & having fun are what you and your guests will remember.
Dancing & having fun are what you and your guests will remember.
Custom wedding cake topper - Love this!  Edwin is an MMA fighter.  Create one that shows your style.
Custom wedding cake topper - Love this! Edwin is an MMA fighter. Create one that shows your style.
Here comes trouble.  :)  These groomsmen were ready to party before anyone even walked down the...
Here comes trouble. :) These groomsmen were ready to party before anyone even walked down the...
Who's ready to party?  (with sparkling cider of course)
Who's ready to party? (with sparkling cider of course)
Beach Wedding
Beach Wedding
breannajoeymarried 1713

40 Reviews for PartyPam.com

• Jackie

Jackie D. · Married on 07/17/2021

Wonderful. As mother of the groom, she got me

Pam made the night come alive. It was awesome, even the grandparents got out there dancing 😀

Sent on 07/19/2021

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thanks Jackie, Your Mother/Son dance got my teary. So sweet. Loved meeting you, and I had fun watching everyone dance. DJ Party Pam partypam.com

Dianna K. · Married on 07/15/2021

unbelievable fun and excitement with Pam

Pam is a delight to be around. Always responsive to everyone's needs. She made the wedding and reception a night to remember. She is fun Whitty and AMAZING. Hire her you won't be disappointed

Sent on 07/15/2021

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thank you so much Dianna. It was such a wonderful wedding. You worked so hard putting everything together. I loved watching Hannah and Shane dance. 😊 DJ Party Pam
    partypam.com
  • Ari

Ari C. · Married on 05/08/2021

Brings the party! Such a pleasure to work with.

I attended a wedding of a dear friend 2 years ago with Party Pam as the DJ and once I got engaged she was the obvious choice! She comes prepared. Set up our ceremony mics right away. Worked well with out live musicians that provided pre-ceremony music. Was an all around team player! Had great feel for event timing and most importantly lead an EPIC dance party! A complete pleasure to work with.

Sent on 05/13/2021

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thanks Ari! After 9 months of no weddings due to Covid, your wedding was a great reminder of why I love my job! I'm sure I had as much fun as the guests. Thank you so much for making me a part of it. I wish all my brides were as relaxed and easy-going as you. You are a dream! PartyPam.com

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

PartyPam.com FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 500.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 992
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Uplighting

• Ann's Plans Wedding Planners

Pam is a very experienced DJ that knows how to rock the dance floor! She is very easy to work with in communications prior the the wedding as well as being a team player to make the clients wedding day wonderful. I've worked with Pam when the weather has not cooperated and she never skips a beat to make it happen and flow smoothly!! PartyPam is a true PRO!!

• Raphael's Party Rentals Wedding Rentals

The PARTY is all in the name! PartyPam is a wonderful DJ and has many years of experience in the San Diego Weddings and Events industry. Contact her for your upcoming event and let Pam bring the Party to you!

• Reverend Deborah Young Wedding Officiants

Party Pam was born with music in her blood, she is one of the happiest DJ's I know. As a wedding officiant, I have worked with Party Pam and she is so on top of her craft. I always have music played softly in the background of my ceremonies. I recall once during the vows there was a Hawaiian show that started close by and the drums started up. Without missing a beat, Party Pam turned up my microphone volume and the ceremony music to mute the sound of the drums and allowed the guests to keep the attention on the ceremony. During the reception her joy and love of music is contagious. She obviously loves what she does and watching her spin the tunes you see her smiling and moving to the beat, playing the best music for every age group. Party Pam has such spirit and passion for music and her clients, always listening deeply to their desires thus creating their dream experience.

• 4437 Montalvo St. San Diego, 92104 See on map