PartyPam.com

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$992 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$992 Most Popular Price

I get to have fun for a living; there is no better job than that. The more fun you have, the more fun I have. I want your wedding to be everything you've dreamed of. PartyPam.com DJ Service in San Diego, CA is a professional, caring DJ Service for your Wedding or Special Event. Give me a call (619) 218-4783 to see if we're a good fit. I have a flexible style so I can create what you have envisioned for your wedding. I have been a professional San Diego DJ for over 15 years, specializing in weddings. With my attention to detail, I will not only act as the Emcee and Dj at your wedding, I will help coordinate during your reception. Don’t put your big day in the hands of an amateur, your wedding is too important. You only need to make one stop for your San Diego wedding or event. I’ll be happy to help you find wedding & event professionals for every aspect of your wedding. After all, San Diego weddings,and parties are my business. LGBT Friendly! Your satisfaction is my ultimate goal. I want to make you AND your guests happy. Packages starting at $150/hr. Call today - (619) 218-4783

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$500

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$992

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$150

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Uplighting

• Kevin
    Kevin J. Married on 06/18/2022

Master of Music and Joy

Party Pam is outstanding! No only did she ensure that music filled the air and joy surrounded the guests at our wedding, but she also made the night flow with seamless ease. She watched out to make sure every moment of our celebration was special! Thank you so much for being part of our wedding!

PartyPam.com's reply:

It was such a joy to witness the tenderness and love between you two. When I caught myself with my head resting in my hands just watching you two dance, I realized I was lost in the moment! Thanks for sharing your joy with me. It was an honor!
    #sandiegoweddingdj DJ Party Pam partypam.com
  • Gloria
    Gloria F. Married on 06/11/2022

Happy Mother of Bride! Female DJs ROCK!

As the very nervous mother of the bride, Pams confidence, calmness and excitement was a breath of fresh air. I did not know what to expect, but knew she would make it a fun and exciting night. Her personality is so bubbly and contagious. More importantly she is extremely organized and kept the wedding on schedule! Party Pam was able to include our traditional cultural music along with a great mix to keep all age groups satisfied. I cannot thank her enough for making our daughter and new son in laws wedding an event to remember forever!

PartyPam.com's reply:

It was such a fun wedding. It reminded me why I love my job so much! I'm so glad I got to be a part of it. DJ Party Pam partypam.com #sandiegoweddingdj #femaledjsrock
  • Angelica
    Angelica F. Married on 06/11/2022

Party Pam Brings It!!! Book HER ASAP!

DJ Party Pam was heaven sent and such a blessing to work with. I actually have known her since I was a little girl, so it was a no brainer to ask her to DJ the most important day of my life, my wedding! On a personal level she is such a joyful, funny, kind, spunky, patient, and lovely person. It was so amazing to work with her on a professional level since she brought all of that PLUS MORE! She is a master DJ, emcee, wedding expert, and jack of all trades. She was so gracious to answer all of my questions and concerns leading up to the big day and she totally went above and beyond what her DJ duties were. She really made our day special and had everyone on the dance floor. I cannot thank her enough for making our big day a major success! If you are looking for a DJ, do yourself a favor and book DJ PARTY PAM! It will be the best investment for your wedding day! Aside from weddings, I highly recommend her for any DJ needs for any event needs from birthdays to conventions, corporate planners, event planners, DMC’s, or CVB’s. As a planner myself, picking the right vendors I can trust is very important to me, and with Pam I had zero hesitations! She is one of a kind and will bring her energy through to all of your guests! THANK YOU, PARTY PAM!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!

Awwww, thank you Angelica,
    You were such a sweet girl when you were little and it's rare to grow up and STILL be so sweet. I know you had tons of people that wanted to be part of your special day, so I'm happy I was the DJ and got to witness the joy and love between you & Joe.
    DJ Party Pam partypam.com #sandiegoweddingdj #femaledjsrock

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Ann's Plans Ann's Plans Wedding Planners

Pam is a very experienced DJ that knows how to rock the dance floor! She is very easy to work with in communications prior the the wedding as well as being a team player to make the clients wedding day wonderful. I've worked with Pam when the weather has not cooperated and she never skips a beat to make it happen and flow smoothly!! PartyPam is a true PRO!!

Raphael's Party Rentals Raphael's Party Rentals Wedding Rentals

The PARTY is all in the name! PartyPam is a wonderful DJ and has many years of experience in the San Diego Weddings and Events industry. Contact her for your upcoming event and let Pam bring the Party to you!

Reverend Deborah Young Reverend Deborah Young Wedding Officiants

Party Pam was born with music in her blood, she is one of the happiest DJ's I know. As a wedding officiant, I have worked with Party Pam and she is so on top of her craft. I always have music played softly in the background of my ceremonies. I recall once during the vows there was a Hawaiian show that started close by and the drums started up. Without missing a beat, Party Pam turned up my microphone volume and the ceremony music to mute the sound of the drums and allowed the guests to keep the attention on the ceremony. During the reception her joy and love of music is contagious. She obviously loves what she does and watching her spin the tunes you see her smiling and moving to the beat, playing the best music for every age group. Party Pam has such spirit and passion for music and her clients, always listening deeply to their desires thus creating their dream experience.

4437 Montalvo St. San Diego, 92104