PartyPam.com Reviews

21 | San Diego, CA

21 Reviews for PartyPam.com

21 PartyPam.com Reviews

Claire · Married on 09/22/2018

Having a great dance party was at the top of the wedding priority list for my husband and I, and we hands down have DJ Party Pam to thank for making our dreams come true! I met Party Pam 6 years ago and we worked together at a charity fashion show, where I was instantly captured by her energy, enthusiasm, and LOVE for music! When it came time to plan our wedding, Party Pam was the first person I reached out to, and she more than delivered. Not only does she take the initiative to gather important information to keep you on track (song choices, grand entrance order, etc.), but she makes sure everything is set up and running smoothly the entire event.

By the end of the night, we had "Party Pam" chants roaring from the crowd - she was a total hit with our entire party. My cheeks hurt from smiling so much, and right after we cut the cake I turned around and the dance floor was already flooded with people! Pam understands how to keep a crowd energized, excited, and dancing. She was also wonderful about incorporating special requests, and making them transition seamlessly. We had the time of our lives on the dance floor with Party Pam, and CANNOT RECOMMEND HER ENOUGH!!!! She is not only the consummate professional, but someone you truly WANT at your wedding or special event. Party Pam, Party Pam, Party Pam!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

PartyPam.com's reply:

Your wedding was EPIC Claire. Thank you for such a glowing review. I couldn't ask for more. partypam.com

Diana · Married on 08/25/2018

Party Pam was not only good, she was great! She was engaging, organized and read the room. She had everyone on the dance floor! 80 year old grandparents along with all the 25+ year olds. Highly recommend Party Pam

Sent on 08/27/2018

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thank you so much Diana. It was a wonderful wedding!

Meghan · Married on 06/23/2018

Pam had a table at the Admiral Baker Catering Fair. We were so excited after meeting her! I was nervous meeting all our vendors because I wanted to make sure we were making the right decision for the wedding, not just the budget. Thank goodness Pam was the right decision for both. We did our research and saw all her reviews and could not believe that she had all 5-star reviews. It was very impressive.

My now husband is in the Navy so having the wedding on a military base threw a few extra obstacles in for me (I didn't have a wedding planner or coordinator), but because she's worked on the base before, she was way ahead of me on what we needed her to do. She was very supportive through the whole process.

Day-of she was a superstar. I realized I hadn't requested certain music right before the ceremony but she rolled with it when my bridesmaids came rushing down with little notes from me. My maid of honor was essentially my day-of coordinator, and Pam was very helpful in directing her and the wedding party as well as keeping the guests entertained. She was definitely vital in making our wedding day run so smooth!

Thanks so much Pam, you were wonderful!

Sent on 07/16/2018

PartyPam.com's reply:

I had a blast at your wedding, and I was impressed at the team effort from your wedding party. They were busy setting things up and pitching in anywhere possible. I have a video from the end of the evening I haven't posted yet. LOL. Thanks for making me party of your special day. www.partypam.com

Carson · Married on 04/07/2018

She was very accommodating with allowing us to choose our own music that was appropriate and fun! Very responsible and professional.

Sent on 05/28/2018
    PartyPam.com 1
    PartyPam.com 2
    PartyPam.com 3

PartyPam.com's reply:

Your wedding was a lot of fun Carson! I know you weren't expecting much dance response from your guests, but I was pleasantly surprised how much people danced. DJ Party Pam www.partypam.com

Jennay · Married on 03/20/2018

Pam was amazing! So professional, kept our guests dancing and informed. Having a woman as a DJ was perfect. Pam made it about us as the couple not the DJ which I have seen so often at weddings. Mike and I highly recommend Pam for any event. Our wedding was on 4/27/18 at Oceanview Point Loma sub base.

Sent on 05/05/2018

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thank you Jennay. I loved watching you with your sons. You are such a great Mom. I'm so glad you chose me.
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/07/2017

Pam is an absolute delight! She was such a blast and so nice to me and all of the guests. The songs she played were just perfect and kept the tempo and mood right the whole night. She is so attentive as well, she noticed a few Star Wars designs and we never set up a bridal party introducing song so she did the Star Wars theme for us! Which we for a minute thought it was our family until talking to her, it was just so sweet and amazing. GO WITH DJ PARTY PAM you won't regret it for a second!

Sent on 10/10/2017

PartyPam.com's reply:

Aww, thanks Whitney. I loved your wedding. Everyone was relaxed and fun - and you gave me the freedom to do what I do best. I'm so glad I was a part of it

Melanie · Married on 09/09/2017

You can't go wrong with Pam! She will do an excellent job and make sure you day goes as you planned. She is very personable and professional and very easy to work with.

Sharon · Married on 07/08/2017

Party Pam did a wonderful job as DJ and MC for my daughter’s renewal of vows reception at the Sheraton this past week. She is an all-around professional. She has wonderful instincts for keeping a party flowing. She played perfectly lovely, appropriate “dining music” while we were enjoying our meal and then for the rest of the evening she was simply “spot on” in playing music that the couple requested and what the guests wanted to hear. She is VERY flexible, wonderfully professional and I would hire her again. Her selection of music was perfect for our taste!!! Just let her know what you like and she’ll handle the rest. At one point in the open dancing, I thought, oh, I would love to hear this particular song right now and it was like she read my mind because before a second had passed she was playing it…she’s wonderful. I just wish I had another party to host soon so I could hire her again!!! I recommend her for any of your events. She is WONDERFUL at her job.

Sent on 07/15/2017

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thank you Sharon. I'm so glad you were pleased. Racquel is a very sweet lady. She takes after her Mom. :)

Chelsea · Married on 04/15/2017

Party Pam is the best! She did the music for our wedding on 4/15/17 and it was fantastic! From our first meeting, we could tell that she was going to be our choice. She is extremely easy to work with and helped us plan a great reception (including a referral to an awesome cake lady!). She also provided the ceremony music and it too was perfect. All of the guests had a wonderful time, she lived up to her name and kept the party going! It really felt like working with an old friend, it's plain to see she loves her job and making people happy.

Sent on 05/01/2017

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thank you Chelsea, You said it better than I could. Yes, I love my job - and I loved your wedding. Your vows made my heart swell. Thanks for making me part of your wonderful day.

Alysa · Married on 03/24/2017

Her name says it all “Party Pam” truly brings the party! We choose Pam after we saw her at two different events. We were were impressed with her fun energy and ability to get people up and dancing. We were not disappointed in our choice to have her as our wedding DJ. She did a great job at keeping us on schedule for our itinerary, was so attentive to the bride\groom & guests, and made sure everyone was having a great time. She is very professional, was easy to communicate with, organized, on time, and has such a fun lively personality. Party Pam will always be our DJ of choice!

Sent on 06/21/2018

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thanks Alysa, I'm so honored you chose me. Your wedding was as fun as you two are.

meagan · Married on 01/15/2017

We are very happy that we booked PartyPam to DJ our wedding. She was friendly, professional, and made sure all our guests had a great time.

Sent on 01/15/2017

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thanks Meagan! Your wedding was a blast! The dance floor was packed from the very first song and you and your guests were a lot of fun
  • User7343517 · 1+ year ago

Party Pam is fantastic! She plays great music and really gets the crowd moving; which isn't too hard because her energy is contagious. She obviously loves what she dies and it shows.

Pam did a fantastic job. When guests started to leave, she threw in a great game to keep everyone entertained. We had a fun night and the music was just right.

Sent on 09/25/2015

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thanks Mandi! You guys are a wonderful couple, I know you'll be very happy. Make sure to check out your pics and the video on my Facebook page (Partypam.com)

Mary · Married on 06/22/2013

Pam is wonderful to work with. Totally professional at what she does and having her we didn't have to worry about a thing. Excellent recommendation!

Brandi · Married on 08/22/2010

She literally rocked my reception!!    The dance floor was going non-stop. She played all songs & initiated all events according to the timeline we set up together and she was polite and friendly to my guests.  She received rave reviews from my guests and is now forever part of my special day.

When my husband and I were planning our February 2008 wedding, we interviewed several DJs. We understood the importance of having someone who would be accommodating to our wishes and flexible. Pam was incredible! We provided her with a CD for the pre-wedding and reception music and she took it from there. She was able to get the crowd going, which is quite a feat for an afternoon reception. She seamlessly moved the activities along, even throwing in a fun bride/groom game that my guests are still talking about today. Since our wedding, I have used Pam for several professional events and each time she is the same warm, wonderful, fun, and creative woman I met five years ago. Not only do I not hesitate to recommend Pam, I wholeheartedly encourage it! She's just awesome!

Katherine · Married on 12/05/2004

Very accommodating DJ, she did a great job and has integrity. I would hire her again

Jeanette · event on: 03/28/2015

We've had Party Pam DJ several events at our home for groups of over 100 people. She hits the mark every time. We enjoy her fun vibe and great personality.

Sent on 04/02/2015

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thank you Jeanette! I always look forward to being part of your parties.

Diana · event on: 12/08/2007

I used Pam as our DJ for our company's Holiday party for 15 years. Each year she was fabulous. She really got the party going. She caters to our needs and has a wide range of music. She remembered many of the employees from year to year. One year I wasn't in charge of hiring the DJ and everyone kept asking where Pam was. You guessed it, Pam was back the next year. You won't be sorry if you hire Pam .

Connie · Married on 01/20/2018

This is the third year we have used Party Pam for our work post holiday party. She always delivers and people love her energy!

Megan · Married on 10/04/2014

4.2

Party Pam really helped me plan the order of events and worked with the other vendors that I hired to help the reception run smoothly. Many people came up to me expressing that it was the best wedding they had been to in awhile.