PartyPam.com Reviews

PartyPam.com 7
  • Christy

Christy Laff · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Amzing and so fun!

If I could give 10 stars I would! DJ Party Pam is AMAZING! We had her DJ our country wedding, which I feel is harder to do when DJ's are used to playing the normal Pop/R&B lists. We gave her a short list of preferred songs we wanted played and the genres we asked her to play and let me tell you she stuck with it! She was great keeping the flow going and making sure everything went off without any issues. Everybody loved her and I received a ton of compliments. Will be using her if needed in the future for parties! Thank you DJ Party Pam!

Sent on 05/21/2019

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thank you Christy! It's a nice change of pace to play other songs besides Top 40. You had some great choices! Thanks for choosing me! DJ Party Pam www.partypam.com

Christine Schmidt · Married on 07/18/2019

The absolute most perfect dj.

Pam was everything we had hoped for and more.
    Personable, fun, energetic...got the party going. Kept the party going. The reception was outstanding and she was driving the energy, fun and romantic.
    I would HIGHLY recommend Pam for your wedding.

Sent on 07/21/2019

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thank you Christine, Your personality lit up the whole room. Thank you for making me part of your special day. PartyPam.com
  • Dan

Dan Wahlberg · Married on 07/07/2019

Amazing DJ!!!!

Partypam was AMAZING!!!!! It took me awhile to write this review, but I knew it had to be done. My wife and I were married on July 7th, 2019 a Sunday night. Pam kept the party going until 11 PM.... Our Friends and family loved her choice of music and she adapted to keep everyone on the dance floor... She was even out there herself having a great time.... We would recommend her to anyone and would definitely use her services again in the future if and when the need arises...
    Thank you for everything Pam...
    Dan and Araseli W......

Sent on 10/03/2019
    PartyPam.com 8

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thank you Dan! I was especially touched by your Father/Daughter Dance with Nayeli. The surprise and emotion on your face brought tears to my eyes. This is why I love my job. DJ Party Pam

Cory Mortimer · Married on 06/29/2019

Great Wedding Day Experience

We had DJ Party Pam for our wedding and she was amazing! During the event, she checked in on us to see how we were doing and if we needed anything that she could help with, she played music that kept people of all ages on the dance floor, and she was so full of life and energy that she kept the party going all night. Throughout the night, she incorporated our song choices, song choices that would definitely bring out more people to the dance floor, and guest song choices. In one instance, a guest requested an obscure song that the guest had on her iPhone and Pam was ready with an aux cord to play the song off the guest's phone! I would highly recommend having DJ Party Pam at your next event. She is kind, professional, accommodating, and will get the party started and keep it going!

Sent on 07/09/2019

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thanks Cory, you said it better than I could. The best weddings happen when you incorporate the music the couple wants with what's getting good dance response and requested. I'm SO glad you were pleased. DJ Party Pam www.partypam.com

Paul Jester · Married on 06/08/2019

Awesome. Easy. No worries. Professional.

I'll try to not just echo all the other great reviews. But that will be tough because she was great at our back yard wedding. A great communicator. Polite and respectful. Respectful of how we wanted her role to be and of our music selection. She even chipped in respectfully when a mishap happened with our bartender and falling champagne glasses. Her help on the dance floor with a line dance was especially unexpected and appreciated. VERY nice sound system. Thank you Pam!!

Sent on 06/16/2019

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thank you Paul, I loved your fun music choices and watching you dance all night - I also LOVED the lobster dinner. I've never been fed so well at any wedding ever! DJ Party Pam partypam.com
  • Taryn

Taryn Flaherty · Married on 04/13/2019

Wedding Dj

Party Pam was our wedding DJ about a week ago, and she was AMAZING! First off, she is just a great person.. she is kind and she listens to you and she loves to have a good time! I had done all sorts of searching but when I saw the name PARTY PAM I knew something had to be right, and it was. She played all the music I requested, she was there on time, she answered every email and frequently checked in on me before the wedding!!
    The best part was that people are still talking about her and how amazing she was/is.. she boogied with everyone and even had a dance off with one of my friends!!! He couldn’t keep up with her by the way LOL!!! Honestly I could go on and on about how awesome she is. She helped me in so many ways and everyone at the wedding had a good time from ages 5 to 85. We are very eclectic so we had music from Rolling Stones, Fleetwood Mac, Coldplay, Beyoncé, Justin Timberlake etc.. just tell Party Pam and she will make it happen!! The only thing you will be doing wrong is if you do not choose her for your wedding or event!

Sent on 04/22/2019

PartyPam.com's reply:

It was a privelege to be part of your wedding - and your friends were so fun to invite me out to dance. I'm so glad you are happy with your decision to hire me. I am grateful. DJ Party Pam partypam.com
  • teresa

teresa · Married on 03/29/2019

Best DJ ever!

Party Pam was the absolute best! We chose her to do our wedding as a recommendation from another DJ and we have no regrets in choosing her. She made our wedding fun, was flexible and planned the outline of our wedding, and had our guests dancing all night long. Not only was she fun and professional, but, Pam was a sweet person and made me feel special on my wedding day. Thank you, Pam!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Britney Heida · Married on 03/17/2019

Absolutely amazing DJ for our wedding!

DJ Party Pam is phenomenal! From the moment we met her, I knew she was our DJ! She is very professional, kind, and very helpful. Choosing music can be overwhelming and she really helped us in areas where I just didn't know what songs I wanted. I had a smaller wedding (75 people) and was worried it might get a bit boring because of the size, and was worried people wouldn't dance--but they did! A lot! She knows how to read a crowd and makes the best choices.

We had 2 locations, an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception, and Pam was amazing for both. She took care of every single detail, and really made the whole day such a magical experience. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. She made the moments like the cake cutting, the bouquet toss, and garter toss so incredibly fun as well! She knows what she is doing and I would highly recommend her for your wedding or any event. Such a pleasure working with her. We were beyond pleased with her work!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    PartyPam.com 9
    PartyPam.com 10
    PartyPam.com 11
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 09/22/2018

Having a great dance party was at the top of the wedding priority list for my husband and I, and we hands down have DJ Party Pam to thank for making our dreams come true! I met Party Pam 6 years ago and we worked together at a charity fashion show, where I was instantly captured by her energy, enthusiasm, and LOVE for music! When it came time to plan our wedding, Party Pam was the first person I reached out to, and she more than delivered. Not only does she take the initiative to gather important information to keep you on track (song choices, grand entrance order, etc.), but she makes sure everything is set up and running smoothly the entire event.

By the end of the night, we had "Party Pam" chants roaring from the crowd - she was a total hit with our entire party. My cheeks hurt from smiling so much, and right after we cut the cake I turned around and the dance floor was already flooded with people! Pam understands how to keep a crowd energized, excited, and dancing. She was also wonderful about incorporating special requests, and making them transition seamlessly. We had the time of our lives on the dance floor with Party Pam, and CANNOT RECOMMEND HER ENOUGH!!!! She is not only the consummate professional, but someone you truly WANT at your wedding or special event. Party Pam, Party Pam, Party Pam!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

PartyPam.com's reply:

Your wedding was EPIC Claire. Thank you for such a glowing review. I couldn't ask for more. partypam.com

Diana · Married on 08/25/2018

Party Pam was not only good, she was great! She was engaging, organized and read the room. She had everyone on the dance floor! 80 year old grandparents along with all the 25+ year olds. Highly recommend Party Pam

Sent on 08/27/2018

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thank you so much Diana. It was a wonderful wedding!

Meghan · Married on 06/23/2018

Pam had a table at the Admiral Baker Catering Fair. We were so excited after meeting her! I was nervous meeting all our vendors because I wanted to make sure we were making the right decision for the wedding, not just the budget. Thank goodness Pam was the right decision for both. We did our research and saw all her reviews and could not believe that she had all 5-star reviews. It was very impressive.

My now husband is in the Navy so having the wedding on a military base threw a few extra obstacles in for me (I didn't have a wedding planner or coordinator), but because she's worked on the base before, she was way ahead of me on what we needed her to do. She was very supportive through the whole process.

Day-of she was a superstar. I realized I hadn't requested certain music right before the ceremony but she rolled with it when my bridesmaids came rushing down with little notes from me. My maid of honor was essentially my day-of coordinator, and Pam was very helpful in directing her and the wedding party as well as keeping the guests entertained. She was definitely vital in making our wedding day run so smooth!

Thanks so much Pam, you were wonderful!

Sent on 07/16/2018

PartyPam.com's reply:

I had a blast at your wedding, and I was impressed at the team effort from your wedding party. They were busy setting things up and pitching in anywhere possible. I have a video from the end of the evening I haven't posted yet. LOL. Thanks for making me party of your special day. www.partypam.com

Carson · Married on 04/07/2018

She was very accommodating with allowing us to choose our own music that was appropriate and fun! Very responsible and professional.

Sent on 05/28/2018
    PartyPam.com 12
    PartyPam.com 13
    PartyPam.com 14

PartyPam.com's reply:

Your wedding was a lot of fun Carson! I know you weren't expecting much dance response from your guests, but I was pleasantly surprised how much people danced. DJ Party Pam www.partypam.com

Jennay · Married on 03/20/2018

Pam was amazing! So professional, kept our guests dancing and informed. Having a woman as a DJ was perfect. Pam made it about us as the couple not the DJ which I have seen so often at weddings. Mike and I highly recommend Pam for any event. Our wedding was on 4/27/18 at Oceanview Point Loma sub base.

Sent on 05/05/2018

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thank you Jennay. I loved watching you with your sons. You are such a great Mom. I'm so glad you chose me.
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/07/2017

Pam is an absolute delight! She was such a blast and so nice to me and all of the guests. The songs she played were just perfect and kept the tempo and mood right the whole night. She is so attentive as well, she noticed a few Star Wars designs and we never set up a bridal party introducing song so she did the Star Wars theme for us! Which we for a minute thought it was our family until talking to her, it was just so sweet and amazing. GO WITH DJ PARTY PAM you won't regret it for a second!

Sent on 10/10/2017

PartyPam.com's reply:

Aww, thanks Whitney. I loved your wedding. Everyone was relaxed and fun - and you gave me the freedom to do what I do best. I'm so glad I was a part of it

Melanie · Married on 09/09/2017

You can't go wrong with Pam! She will do an excellent job and make sure you day goes as you planned. She is very personable and professional and very easy to work with.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Sharon · Married on 07/08/2017

Party Pam did a wonderful job as DJ and MC for my daughter’s renewal of vows reception at the Sheraton this past week. She is an all-around professional. She has wonderful instincts for keeping a party flowing. She played perfectly lovely, appropriate “dining music” while we were enjoying our meal and then for the rest of the evening she was simply “spot on” in playing music that the couple requested and what the guests wanted to hear. She is VERY flexible, wonderfully professional and I would hire her again. Her selection of music was perfect for our taste!!! Just let her know what you like and she’ll handle the rest. At one point in the open dancing, I thought, oh, I would love to hear this particular song right now and it was like she read my mind because before a second had passed she was playing it…she’s wonderful. I just wish I had another party to host soon so I could hire her again!!! I recommend her for any of your events. She is WONDERFUL at her job.

Sent on 07/15/2017

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thank you Sharon. I'm so glad you were pleased. Racquel is a very sweet lady. She takes after her Mom. :)

Chelsea · Married on 04/15/2017

Party Pam is the best! She did the music for our wedding on 4/15/17 and it was fantastic! From our first meeting, we could tell that she was going to be our choice. She is extremely easy to work with and helped us plan a great reception (including a referral to an awesome cake lady!). She also provided the ceremony music and it too was perfect. All of the guests had a wonderful time, she lived up to her name and kept the party going! It really felt like working with an old friend, it's plain to see she loves her job and making people happy.

Sent on 05/01/2017

PartyPam.com's reply:

You said it better than I could. Yes, I love my job - and I loved your wedding. Your vows made my heart swell. Thanks for making me part of your wonderful day.

Alysa · Married on 03/24/2017

Her name says it all “Party Pam” truly brings the party! We choose Pam after we saw her at two different events. We were were impressed with her fun energy and ability to get people up and dancing. We were not disappointed in our choice to have her as our wedding DJ. She did a great job at keeping us on schedule for our itinerary, was so attentive to the bride\groom & guests, and made sure everyone was having a great time. She is very professional, was easy to communicate with, organized, on time, and has such a fun lively personality. Party Pam will always be our DJ of choice!

Sent on 06/21/2018

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thanks Alysa, I'm so honored you chose me. Your wedding was as fun as you two are.

meagan · Married on 01/15/2017

We are very happy that we booked PartyPam to DJ our wedding. She was friendly, professional, and made sure all our guests had a great time.

Sent on 01/15/2017

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thanks Meagan! Your wedding was a blast! The dance floor was packed from the very first song and you and your guests were a lot of fun

Party Pam is fantastic! She plays great music and really gets the crowd moving; which isn't too hard because her energy is contagious. She obviously loves what she dies and it shows.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Pam did a fantastic job. When guests started to leave, she threw in a great game to keep everyone entertained. We had a fun night and the music was just right.

Sent on 09/25/2015

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thanks Mandi! You guys are a wonderful couple, I know you'll be very happy. Make sure to check out your pics and the video on my Facebook page (Partypam.com)

Jeanette · event on 03/28/2015

We've had Party Pam DJ several events at our home for groups of over 100 people. She hits the mark every time. We enjoy her fun vibe and great personality.

Sent on 04/02/2015

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thank you Jeanette! I always look forward to being part of your parties.

Mary · Married on 06/22/2013

Pam is wonderful to work with. Totally professional at what she does and having her we didn't have to worry about a thing. Excellent recommendation!

Sent on 07/10/2013
  • Jim and Tracy

Tracy · Married on 09/05/2010

Choose Pam! You won't regret it!

We had Pam for my daughter's wedding in San Marcos and she was amazing! She was professional, fun, full of energy, and engaging! Pam was very responsive prior to the wedding and always promptly answered any questions. She played our last minute requests and kept things moving and on track. I highly recommend Pam! It was clear during every interaction that she was invested in making our event great!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Brandi · Married on 08/22/2010

She literally rocked my reception!!    The dance floor was going non-stop. She played all songs & initiated all events according to the timeline we set up together and she was polite and friendly to my guests.  She received rave reviews from my guests and is now forever part of my special day.

Sent on 09/20/2010