PartyPam.com Reviews

• Kat
    Kat Married on 08/07/2022

DJ party Pam delivers !!

Dj party Pam
    Dj party Pam helped to make our event better than we could have expected. We had to plan our daughters wedding from across the country and trust that the vendors we picked would show up and provide the entertainment we wished for. DJ party Pam exceeded our expectations. She was kind, fun , professionally and made it feel like it was a long time friend that knew us all running the show. We all loved her and would highly recommend her ! Pam was with us through the entire process and spent time on FaceTime making sure she got to know the bride and groom as well as us as parents. Our bride and groom were so pleased with Pam. 10 out of 10 or 5 stars ⭐️

Thanks Kat,
    Vanessa was such a beautiful bride - love the dress! It was great to see even small groups can rock a party. #sandiegoweddingdj #femaledjsrock #dj_partypam
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie D. Married on 07/28/2022

Fantastic Experience

Working with Pam was an absolute pleasure. When I reached out, she got back to me immediately to discuss the event. She was patient with me as I had many questions along the way. She even worked with our team to ensure we had the correct equipment so we could livestream the speeches to our remote employees. The day of the event she arrived on time and was immediately very personable. During the event she was friendly and made an effort to connect with our staff. She played a variety of different kinds of music and even took requests. Since this was a corporate event, she had edited versions of songs so everyone could enjoy the experience. She even took photos during the event which was a great help to our team. Thanks for everything Pam!

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thanks Stephanie! You have a great team and I was happy to see dancers. That was an unexpected bonus! #sandiegodj #femaledj #corporatedj #femaledjsrock
    Addie W. Married on 06/24/2022

Wonderful!

Pam was absolutely amazing for our wedding. She kept the party going, she helped so much with the flow of events throughout the day, and she had a great feeling for what people wanted on the dance floor. She played all sorts of genres from reggaeton to oldies and factored in all our favorite music. I can’t recommend her enough.

PartyPam.com's reply:

I was so glad you were so pleased Addie, It totally made my day (month) when Esteban said I "crushed it" and was better than either of you had ever expected. It still makes me smile. DJ Party Pam #sandiegodj #femaledjsrock
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Kevin
    Kevin J. Married on 06/18/2022

Master of Music and Joy

Party Pam is outstanding! No only did she ensure that music filled the air and joy surrounded the guests at our wedding, but she also made the night flow with seamless ease. She watched out to make sure every moment of our celebration was special! Thank you so much for being part of our wedding!

PartyPam.com's reply:

It was such a joy to witness the tenderness and love between you two. When I caught myself with my head resting in my hands just watching you two dance, I realized I was lost in the moment! Thanks for sharing your joy with me. It was an honor!
    #sandiegoweddingdj DJ Party Pam partypam.com
  • Gloria
    Gloria F. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Happy Mother of Bride! Female DJs ROCK!

As the very nervous mother of the bride, Pams confidence, calmness and excitement was a breath of fresh air. I did not know what to expect, but knew she would make it a fun and exciting night. Her personality is so bubbly and contagious. More importantly she is extremely organized and kept the wedding on schedule! Party Pam was able to include our traditional cultural music along with a great mix to keep all age groups satisfied. I cannot thank her enough for making our daughter and new son in laws wedding an event to remember forever!

PartyPam.com's reply:

It was such a fun wedding. It reminded me why I love my job so much! I'm so glad I got to be a part of it. DJ Party Pam partypam.com #sandiegoweddingdj #femaledjsrock
  • Angelica
    Angelica F. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Party Pam Brings It!!! Book HER ASAP!

DJ Party Pam was heaven sent and such a blessing to work with. I actually have known her since I was a little girl, so it was a no brainer to ask her to DJ the most important day of my life, my wedding! On a personal level she is such a joyful, funny, kind, spunky, patient, and lovely person. It was so amazing to work with her on a professional level since she brought all of that PLUS MORE! She is a master DJ, emcee, wedding expert, and jack of all trades. She was so gracious to answer all of my questions and concerns leading up to the big day and she totally went above and beyond what her DJ duties were. She really made our day special and had everyone on the dance floor. I cannot thank her enough for making our big day a major success! If you are looking for a DJ, do yourself a favor and book DJ PARTY PAM! It will be the best investment for your wedding day! Aside from weddings, I highly recommend her for any DJ needs for any event needs from birthdays to conventions, corporate planners, event planners, DMC’s, or CVB’s. As a planner myself, picking the right vendors I can trust is very important to me, and with Pam I had zero hesitations! She is one of a kind and will bring her energy through to all of your guests! THANK YOU, PARTY PAM!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!

Awwww, thank you Angelica,
    You were such a sweet girl when you were little and it's rare to grow up and STILL be so sweet. I know you had tons of people that wanted to be part of your special day, so I'm happy I was the DJ and got to witness the joy and love between you & Joe.
    DJ Party Pam partypam.com #sandiegoweddingdj #femaledjsrock
  • Abreanna
    Abreanna C. Married on 06/04/2022

Perfect Day!

DJ Party Pam was amazing! My wife and I recommend her to any couple planning to tie the knot. She is very flexible to work with and has a lot of helpful suggestions from all her experience. We were not on top of picking our important songs, like our first dance, father-daughter, mother-son, etcetera; however, she made it happen with our last minute song selections and it turned out perfect. Party Pam has a vast and diverse collection and it showed on the dance floor. We had a mixed group of people from different backgrounds who listen to different genres, yet almost all of our guests (150) were on the dance floor the entire night! She pleasantly surprised us with a creative twist on the garter toss and bouquet toss, adding to the great night everyone had. Multiple guests came up to us and told us, "This is best wedding I've ever been to!". We attribute a good amount of the event's success to Pam's creativity and keeping the dance floor alive. 10/10 would recommend! Thanks for a wonderful night Pam!!!

Thank you Abreanna!
    Your wedding was so fun! Thanks for choosing me. I loved the unique touches that made your wedding one of a kind and it totally cracked me up during the vows when Robert put the ring on your finger and said, "Like it??" LOL! DJ Party Pam #sandiegoweddingdj #femaledjsrock
  • MCA
    Mca Married on 05/14/2022

Pam is a winner!

Pam was our DJ at a recent Board installation/dinner dance for one of the professional business associations I manage. She was completely set up and makin’ music from the time we arrived. Great musical selections set the perfect tone for our guests’ arrivals. She was cheerful, pleasant, helpful, forward thinking, professional, and very, very nice! An engaging smile and approachable manner throughout the evening! I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone needing a DJ who “brings it”! Our Board President also commented that Party Pam was awesome!! Super sweet, helpful and fun! Thanks, Pam. You are a winner!

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thank you guys. I really enjoyed doing your party. Even though this is a professional group, I felt like I was doing a family reunion. Everyone showed so much joy to see their friends. Warm fuzzy for sure! I loved watching you guys dance.
    DJ Party Pam
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa J. Married on 04/30/2022

Absolutely Amazing!

Party Pam is the absolute best! She DJ'd both me and my older sister's wedding. She brought the party both occasions and was a huge hit with our guests! She makes sure all guests are having a good time and keeps the party rolling! I could not recommend her enough!

Thanks Alyssa,
    Your family and friends did not disappoint. Great party! I was so glad to see everyone again. You totally ROCKED the dance floor! When's the next party?? :) DJ Party Pam #femaledjsrock #sandiegoweddingdj partypam.com
    Elena M. Married on 04/02/2022

Excellent!

Very professional and reliable.

PartyPam.com's reply:

Ellen Rose looked like a princess. It was a lovely party. Thank you for choosing me as your DJ.
    DJ Party Pam #sandiegodj
    Regan D. Married on 11/13/2021

DJ Party Pam Rocks!

DJ Party Pam was amazing! She did such a wonderful job at our wedding. She brought the energy and we had so many people saying that DJ Party Pam was crushing it on the music choices. I highly recommend her!

PartyPam.com's reply:

I have never heard a Father in law say such glowing compliments about ANY man married to his daughter; that combined with all your guest's toasts about how thoughtful you both are made me extra happy you chose me to be your DJ. I loved some of your cocktail hour suggestions so much, I've added them into my playlist. Thanks again for sharing your special day with me. DJ Party Pam partypam.com
  • Deanna
    Deanna D. Married on 11/06/2021

I Love DJ Pam!!

DJ Pam is the greatest DJ in Southern California. I just got married and and from the first conversation we had I knew she was the DJ I was looking for. She helped me in so many ways, not just DJ'ing. She made me feel comfortable and supported the whole way though. If you are looking for a DJ, Pam is hands down the best you will find.

- Deanna

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thanks Deanna, it's always a good sign when we click from the start! I'm so glad I got to be part of your day. You're awesome! Please keep in touch. DJ Party Pam partypam.com
  • Siena
    Siena P. Married on 10/16/2021

Party Pam is the best!

Hire Party Pam NOW! My wedding was 4 days ago, and we're already trying to figure out if there's another event we can have DJ Party Pam at - she's that good!! She made our wedding day so much fun and run so smoothly. We had to delay our ceremony for an hour because of an outside issue, and Party Pam kept our guests having fun while they waited. We had guests ranging from 5 years old to 89 years old, and everyone was out on the dance floor! That's not an easy feat! She was such an amazing part of our wedding, and we couldn't recommend her more!

PartyPam.com's reply:

I'm so glad you were pleased Siena. You & Andy were so wonderful, and the place you chose for your wedding was AMAZING!! Don't worry about your wedding running late, ALL weddings run a bit late. :) Thanks for sharing your day with me. DJ Party Pam
    Maricela Married on 09/25/2021

More than just a DJ

We had Pam as our DJ for our wedding and she was absolutely fantastic! Very helpful and responsive when we had to keep rescheduling our wedding due to Covid restrictions. Everything was timely and professional. She goes above and beyond what a typical dj will do.

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thanks Maricela! So glad you finally got the have the wedding you'd been dreaming about for so long. Your family & guests were so polite and fun. I'm excited I got to be part of your day! DJ Party Pam partypam.com
    Lupe Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Party Pam made it a great party

Pam was awesome she was the Dj for my daughters wedding in September , we had to postpone the wedding 3 times due to the pandemic and Pam was accommodating each time , very professional and very responsive , she played all the music that was selected by my daughter and her husband , Pam even made a special toast to the bride and groom which made it a memorable moment , people were dancing all night and had a great time , thank you Pam for helping to make the party time of the wedding a fun time we all had fun , I would highly recommend Pam for any occasion .

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thanks Lupe, I was so glad to FINALLY be a part of Maricela's wedding, and watching everyone dance. I loved Vincent's socks! LOL DJ Party Pam partypam.com
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca K. Married on 09/18/2021

Party Pam is the Life of the Party

Everybody needs Party Pam to DJ their wedding. I REPEAT EVERYONE NEEDS PARTY PAM TO DJ THEIR WEDDING!!!!!! She is the absolute best! We attended a wedding 2 years ago where she was the DJ and it was the best party ever, so naturally when we got engaged last year she was the first vendor we booked, it was a no brainer. Pam is fun, energetic, kind and truly feels like a member of the family. She made our wedding day so personal, such a blast, and a day we will never forget. Everyone of all ages, was on the dance floor all night long! She was so responsive and kind in all of her correspondence, and I will tell anyone who listens that DJ Party Pam is the absolute BEST and they need to book her NOW!

PartyPam.com's reply:

Awwww, thank you Becca. Honestly, my IG post on the day of your wedding was - "Can you believe I get paid for this??" I had a great time. You and your guests were all so kind, polite and fun; I was having just as much fun as anyone there! Thanks for making me feel like part of the family. Hope I get to see you at another party!! DJ Party Pam
  • Meagan
    Meagan R. Married on 08/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Easy to work with and so fun!

Pam DJ'ed my mom's 60th birthday party and everyone had an absolute blast! She was prompt and clear in her communication and very easy to work with - set up/tear down was a breeze and she brought great additional lighting to add some extra sparkle. I'd highly recommend her for anyone hoping to get their guests out on the dance floor.

Thanks Meagan,
    Your family was so fun and I loved the 60's theme. The costumes were great! Thanks for having me. DJ Party Pam #sandiegodj #femaledjsrock
    Emilce G. Married on 08/12/2021

Fantastic party

Pam played music that got all our guests on the dance floor. She had an upbeat energy and even danced with us. She made our evening very memorable and we were so happy we hired her.

PartyPam.com's reply:

I was so moved by your love for your family and the love between you & John. After 17 years together, I was honored I got to be part of your day when you made it legal. You and your family are wonderful to be around. DJ Party Pam
    Trevor O. Married on 08/08/2021

Amazing Experience!!

DJ Party Pam is amazing! We knew she was going to be our DJ from the moment we met her. Seriously, one call and we stopped looking for another DJ. She is an all in one package - not only does she do an amazing job at DJing but she also helped coordinate with our other vendors, usher our guests to the right place, and took awesome photos! She took the stress out of choosing music that would make people dance, all we had to do was give her genres and bands we liked and she took care of the rest. She had all of our guests dancing throughout the night! She knows how to read a crowd and makes the best choices.

We had 2 locations, an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception, and Pam was amazing for both. She took care of every single detail, and really made the whole day such a magical experience. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. She made the moments like the cake cutting, and the bouquet toss so much better - really great at remembering little things my wife and I forgot about on our big day! At our reception, the venue lost power during our first dance and Pam took it all in stride. She had a backup portable speaker ready to keep the party going! I would highly recommend her for your wedding or any event. Such a pleasure working with her. We were beyond pleased with her work!

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thank you Trevor! I loved your wedding, it was so fun. You and Allie handled the power outage with style and grace. I was amazed - you just kept dancing like nothing happened! I wish everyone handled wedding day challenges with such a positive, upbeat attitude. Thank you for choosing me! DJ Party Pam
  • William
    William G. Married on 07/31/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Such fun yet professional!

Pam was exceptionally easy to work with from the get go - from the initial meeting to working with my son and his fiancé (online) to come up with the music list and timelines . Due to COVID, we never met in person until the day of the wedding, but yet her personality, passion and professionalism for the work she does shined thru and put all of us involved with the planning at ease. My son's informal, yet delightful wedding was a great success! She came to the venue well prepared and really had the event moving along smoothly the whole time. She has the knack to know which songs to play and when, so everyone was having a really good time dancing the night away. I highly recommend her and SO glad I found her online and hired her!
    Professional. Amazing. Meticulous (PAM). Anyone looking for the right DJ would do very well hiring her!

Bill G.

PartyPam.com's reply:

Wow, thanks Bill. What a nice review. I've never had anyone develop an acronym for my name 😁. You were an absolute delight and it was very thoughtful of you to hire me for Dustin & Solene's wedding. Their kids had some fun requests. I'm glad everyone had a good time! DJ Party Pam
  • Jackie
    Jackie D. Married on 07/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful. As mother of the groom, she got me

Pam made the night come alive. It was awesome, even the grandparents got out there dancing 😀

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thanks Jackie, Your Mother/Son dance got my teary. So sweet. Loved meeting you, and I had fun watching everyone dance. DJ Party Pam partypam.com
    Dianna K. Married on 07/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

unbelievable fun and excitement with Pam

Pam is a delight to be around. Always responsive to everyone's needs. She made the wedding and reception a night to remember. She is fun Whitty and AMAZING. Hire her you won't be disappointed

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thank you so much Dianna. It was such a wonderful wedding. You worked so hard putting everything together. I loved watching Hannah and Shane dance. 😊 DJ Party Pam
  • Ari
    Ari C. Married on 05/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Brings the party! Such a pleasure to work with.

I attended a wedding of a dear friend 2 years ago with Party Pam as the DJ and once I got engaged she was the obvious choice! She comes prepared. Set up our ceremony mics right away. Worked well with out live musicians that provided pre-ceremony music. Was an all around team player! Had great feel for event timing and most importantly lead an EPIC dance party! A complete pleasure to work with.

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thanks Ari! After 9 months of no weddings due to Covid, your wedding was a great reminder of why I love my job! I'm sure I had as much fun as the guests. Thank you so much for making me a part of it. I wish all my brides were as relaxed and easy-going as you. You are a dream! PartyPam.com
  • Christy
    Christy L. Married on 03/04/2021

Amzing and so fun!

If I could give 10 stars I would! DJ Party Pam is AMAZING! We had her DJ our country wedding, which I feel is harder to do when DJ's are used to playing the normal Pop/R&B lists. We gave her a short list of preferred songs we wanted played and the genres we asked her to play and let me tell you she stuck with it! She was great keeping the flow going and making sure everything went off without any issues. Everybody loved her and I received a ton of compliments. Will be using her if needed in the future for parties! Thank you DJ Party Pam!

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thank you Christy! It's a nice change of pace to play other songs besides Top 40. You had some great choices! Thanks for choosing me! DJ Party Pam www.partypam.com
  • Hannah
    Hannah C. Married on 11/23/2020

We love Party Pam!

We cannot say enough amazing things about DJ Party Pam! Pam was helpful and responsive since our first email correspondence with her. In the initial planning stage, Pam took time to facetime us, understand our vision, and encouraged us to really make our day our own. She worked so well with our other vendors and was a huge part of our day running smoothly. Most importantly, she got people dancing! We still have guests telling us how much they enjoyed partying with Pam. Do yourself a favor and book her! You absolutely won't regret it.

PartyPam.com's reply:

Thank you Hannah! Your wedding definitely had the right vibe when I saw your "Flower Man" (instead of a flower girl) coming down the aisle throwing flower petals in the air and playfully tossing them at the guests as he made his way down the aisle. What a great time we had (including me) DJ Party Pam PartyPam.com
illustration stars