18 Reviews for PartyPam.com

One Event Per Day (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
16 PartyPam.com Reviews

She was very accommodating with allowing us to choose our own music that was appropriate and fun! Very responsible and professional.

Profile Picture Carson, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pam was amazing! So professional, kept our guests dancing and informed. Having a woman as a DJ was perfect. Pam made it about us as the couple not the DJ which I have seen so often at weddings. Mike and I highly recommend Pam for any event. Our wedding was on 4/27/18 at Oceanview Point Loma sub base.

Profile Picture Jennay , 3/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This is the third year we have used Party Pam for our work post holiday party. She always delivers and people love her energy!

Profile Picture Connie, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pam is an absolute delight! She was such a blast and so nice to me and all of the guests. The songs she played were just perfect and kept the tempo and mood right the whole night. She is so attentive as well, she noticed a few Star Wars designs and we never set up a bridal party introducing song so she did the Star Wars theme for us! Which we for a minute thought it was our family until talking to her, it was just so sweet and amazing. GO WITH DJ PARTY PAM you won't regret it for a second!

Profile Picture Whitney, 10/7/17, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

You can't go wrong with Pam! She will do an excellent job and make sure you day goes as you planned. She is very personable and professional and very easy to work with.

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Party Pam did a wonderful job as DJ and MC for my daughter’s renewal of vows reception at the Sheraton this past week. She is an all-around professional. She has wonderful instincts for keeping a party flowing. She played perfectly lovely, appropriate “dining music” while we were enjoying our meal and then for the rest of the evening she was simply “spot on” in playing music that the couple requested and what the guests wanted to hear. She is VERY flexible, wonderfully professional and I would hire her again. Her selection of music was perfect for our taste!!! Just let her know what you like and she’ll handle the rest. At one point in the open dancing, I thought, oh, I would love to hear this particular song right now and it was like she read my mind because before a second had passed she was playing it…she’s wonderful. I just wish I had another party to host soon so I could hire her again!!! I recommend her for any of your events. She is WONDERFUL at her job.

Profile Picture Sharon, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Party Pam is the best! She did the music for our wedding on 4/15/17 and it was fantastic! From our first meeting, we could tell that she was going to be our choice. She is extremely easy to work with and helped us plan a great reception (including a referral to an awesome cake lady!). She also provided the ceremony music and it too was perfect. All of the guests had a wonderful time, she lived up to her name and kept the party going! It really felt like working with an old friend, it's plain to see she loves her job and making people happy.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Her name says it all “Party Pam” truly brings the party! We choose Pam after we saw her at two different events. We were were impressed with her fun energy and ability to get people up and dancing. We were not disappointed in our choice to have her as our wedding DJ. She did a great job at keeping us on schedule for our itinerary, was so attentive to the bride\groom & guests, and made sure everyone was having a great time. She is very professional, was easy to communicate with, organized, on time, and has such a fun lively personality. Party Pam will always be our DJ of choice!

Profile Picture Alysa, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We are very happy that we booked PartyPam to DJ our wedding. She was friendly, professional, and made sure all our guests had a great time.

Profile Picture meagan, 1/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Party Pam is fantastic! She plays great music and really gets the crowd moving; which isn't too hard because her energy is contagious. She obviously loves what she dies and it shows.

Profile Picture User7343517, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pam did a fantastic job. When guests started to leave, she threw in a great game to keep everyone entertained. We had a fun night and the music was just right.

Profile Picture User5467307, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
4.2

Party Pam really helped me plan the order of events and worked with the other vendors that I hired to help the reception run smoothly. Many people came up to me expressing that it was the best wedding they had been to in awhile.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/4/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Pam is wonderful to work with. Totally professional at what she does and having her we didn't have to worry about a thing. Excellent recommendation!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/22/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

She literally rocked my reception!!    The dance floor was going non-stop. She played all songs & initiated all events according to the timeline we set up together and she was polite and friendly to my guests.  She received rave reviews from my guests and is now forever part of my special day.

Profile Picture Brandi, 8/22/10, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

When my husband and I were planning our February 2008 wedding, we interviewed several DJs. We understood the importance of having someone who would be accommodating to our wishes and flexible. Pam was incredible! We provided her with a CD for the pre-wedding and reception music and she took it from there. She was able to get the crowd going, which is quite a feat for an afternoon reception. She seamlessly moved the activities along, even throwing in a fun bride/groom game that my guests are still talking about today. Since our wedding, I have used Pam for several professional events and each time she is the same warm, wonderful, fun, and creative woman I met five years ago. Not only do I not hesitate to recommend Pam, I wholeheartedly encourage it! She's just awesome!

Profile Picture User5087603, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very accommodating DJ, she did a great job and has integrity. I would hire her again

Profile Picture Katherine, 12/5/04, 1 Review