Soundesign Entertainment Reviews

Soundesign Entertainment 5
Soundesign Entertainment 6

Michelle Decker · Married on 04/06/2019

Wonderful DJ

Randy did an amazing job at our wedding, the dance floor was full all night!

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Kristine

Kristine Pedrick · Married on 03/09/2019

Use this wedding DJ!!

Randy with Soundesign Entertainment was super helpful, super responsive, available at any time to answer my questions and concerns. Our initial phone conversation lasted a good 45 minutes as we discussed my vision, and his seasoned advice helped A LOT. The website you have access to for planning every moment of your wedding is so extensive, with tons of song options and suggestions. It was one of the most fun parts of planning: choosing that special song for each moment of our wedding. Randy put me at ease, walked me through every moment, helped my family and friends who gave toasts, and completely followed-through for the entire event.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Hi Kristine & Bryan
    Thank you so Much for the lovely review. It was my pleasure
    Cheers to you both

Cassie Clark · Married on 01/19/2019

Randy is amazing

Randy was great from beginning to end!! The website was user friendly and Randy made sure to keep the schedule during our reception which kept the entire event stress free!! We couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Hi Cassie
    Thank you so much for the kind words. It was so fun to be part of your lovely wedding. Wish you and Davy the best!

Natalie B Morris · Married on 12/18/2018

I loved that I could make my own playlist

I love the simple app that allowed my hands on planning of my music

Sent on 02/10/2019

Alex · Married on 11/24/2018

Randy is the best

We LOVED having Randy as our DJ!!! He’s such a sweetheart and really kept everyone moving all night! He was super fun while staying professional and was flexible with the schedule. Randy made sure everyone was taken care of, and continued to communicate with and check on us throughout the night. He let us know what was next so we had a cohesive plan through the entire event. This guy is AMAZING at his job. Definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Thank you Alex.
    It was my pleasure to be part of your special day. Thank you for having us as your Wedding entertainment.
  • Athena

Athena Dadiz · Married on 11/11/2018

Best dj ever

Randy was patient with my millions of questions. He was quick to shared ideas. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Sab H · Married on 11/10/2018

Extremely grateful to Randy!

Randy was great to work with. He showed up far ahead of time, was organized/prepared, went above and beyond throughout the night (with things that weren't even really under his "job description"), and was a constant support...altogether, Randy helped make our day extra special. Thank you Randy!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Haley · Married on 11/03/2018

Soundesign entertainment

He was so amazing and made us less stressed about everything! Would recommend him to everyone I know.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/27/2018

Best DJ ever!

I cant say enough good things about randy. He is such an amazing DJ and i would definitely book him again for future events.
    Thank you for making our wedding a day to remember!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Eric Vasquez · Married on 10/13/2018

Couldn’t have been happier

My wife and I couldn’t have been happier with the service we received from Randy and how over whelmingly hepful and informative he was before, during and after the wedding! Our wedding went off without a hitch thanks in large part to the Dj Randy.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Soundesign Entertainment 7
    Soundesign Entertainment 8
    Soundesign Entertainment 9
    Soundesign Entertainment 10
    Soundesign Entertainment 11
    Soundesign Entertainment 12

Soundesign Entertainment's reply:

It was my absolute pleasure to be part of your special day. Thank you for using SounDesign for your wedding entertainment. I love the photos as well.

Camielle · Married on 08/30/2018

Randy was the best DJ!

Randy is the best!

We had a wonderful wedding service. What a blessing he was to my family and friends on my wedding day. From the very beginning with connecting on the phone to the very end of the wedding day, he showed us the greatest respect, kindness and service. Randy truly embodied the essence of a CALM, COOL, and COLLECTED MC/DJ. Omar and I loved the sounds from the beginning of the ceremony with us saying our vows to the songs played throughout the night. The order of how things flowed was great even considering the accommodations you made for us all. Randy took our lovely wedding and made it even more special. We thank him from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Hi Camielle
    Thank you so much for the kind words. It was my pleasure to be part of your Beautiful wedding. Thank you for having us as your wedding Entertainment
    Regards

Carissa · Married on 08/18/2018

Randy is wonderful! He was so easy to work with and very personable. He had wonderful recommendations and his program allowed us to make our special day very personal to us and our guests. We really appreciated that he took the time to make sure we were all on the same page and relaxed throughout the process. And he took time to really work with our wedding coordinator and our photographer to make sure every special moment was captured. Thank you, Randy!

Sent on 09/10/2018

cesar · Married on 08/11/2018

randy was excellent!! he made our wedding fun and made everything flow along smothly, hes was very considerate and always making sure we were happy .

Sent on 08/15/2018

Lana · Married on 06/22/2018

Thanks so much for giving us the best celebration of our lives! You were a pleasure to work with and made our wedding so special and your lighting was just gorgeous! Thank you!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Lana,
    Thank you for having us. It was our pleasure to be part of your amazing day

Elizabeth · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing experience with SounDesign! Randy put together our timeline and was so organized. The reception was beautiful with all the lighting and it was such a fun night, thank you!

Sent on 06/12/2018

David · Married on 05/12/2018

Randy really knew what he was doing. We has children at the reception and Randy played just the right music to keep them entertained. They danced and had a ball. But that's not all. He kept the flow going and responded to requests on the spot. We would hire him again and refer him to our friends. I can't say enough about how wonderful he was that made our wedding even more special.

Sent on 05/19/2018

Soundesign Entertainment's reply:

Thank you David! I am glad that you and your guests had a good time at your wedding. It was great being part of your special day!

Andrea · Married on 05/12/2018

Randy was awesome. I had slipped the night before my wedding and hurt my ankle. He made sure I was OK and that I stayed off of it as much as possible before the wedding. He went over and beyond for my wedding. The only regret I have is I didn't get a picture with Randy. I would highly recommend Randy. Thank you so much for making my wedding wonderful and fun!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Soundesign Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Andrea it was my pleasure working with you. Sorry we didn't get a photo.

Lindsey · Married on 09/09/2017

I met Randy when he was setting up for another wedding. I am a very good judge of character and I knew from the moment I met him he was going to be our DJ. I didn’t reach out to anyone else. He was very reasonably priced and truly went above and beyond for our wedding. He was so helpful and attentive. He had such great ideas and was willing to meet with us as many times as we needed to make sure I was comfortable. I would send him an email or FB message and he would respond right away. He worked so well with all of my other vendors they really loved working with him. I highly recommend Randy for any of your DJ needs. You can truly tell he loves with he does and it shows. Randy is not just our DJ he is our friend!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Rachel · Married on 07/15/2017

Soundesign Entertainment was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. Randy was incredible. He went above and beyond what I expected from a DJ. He made the whole event flow beautifully, included beautiful lighting that tied together the whole reception location and made it feel like a dance floor. Randy was great at reading the crowd and playing music to keep them dancing! He was so helpful in every way.
    We couldn't be more satisfied and happy with Soundesign Entertainment. I recommend to everyone, and will hire him again for any event in the future without hesitation.
    THANK YOU RANDY!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Thomas · Married on 06/17/2017

Randy is fantastic! I can not say enough good things about him. He provided the sound and lighting for my wedding this past Saturday, and he could not have been more accommodating. He even went above and beyond helping me and my new husband by making sure we had everything we needed. He perfectly pin spotted our wedding cake, matched his booth lights to our accent colors and keep the party moving along nicely. Even when he saw my mom struggling to do our mother son dance, due to mobility issues she has from a stroke, he slow faded the song so we could sit her back down in her wheelchair. A+++ I also want add that this was a same sex wedding, so anyone in the LGBTQ community who has any events coming up, Randy is the bomb and I say lets support our allies and their services. Thanks again Randy.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/10/2017

Randy was truly the most amazing dj at our wedding this past weekend! Not only did he put together an awesome playlist which our guests loved, he also kept the wedding flowing without any hiccups. He went above and beyond his job description giving my maid of honor a pep talk when she was nervous about giving a toast. I received so many compliments on dj randy and many guests said he was the best dj they've experienced. Randy ran our wedding flawlessly and was so helpful, flexible and down to earth to work with. I highly recommend him to anyone searching for an outstanding dj!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/29/2016

We chose Randy after speaking with him and learning that we had chemistry. In other words, he was the perfect match for what we were looking for: professional yet didn't take himself or the experience too seriously. Everything felt natural and he listened to our every need, meeting all requests.

Sent on 06/10/2016

Hi Lauren and Stephen,
    It my pleasure to be part of you're day. I had a great time watching all your friends and family having a blast. I wish nothing but the best for you both. Good luck on your new adventure and a great big Thank You.

dianna · Married on 05/06/2016

Randy was absolutely awesome!!!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Sara · Married on 04/30/2016

Randy was awesome! He provided great music options but what really stood out and will forever stay with me was that he was there before I walked down the aisle trying to keep me calm. That was very nice of him! Thank you Randy from the Kenney's.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Soundesign Entertainment's reply:

Congrats to both of you. I am thankful I was part of your special day, it was my pleasure to be there for you Both. Thank you!