Soundesign Entertainment Reviews

28 Reviews for Soundesign Entertainment

28 Soundesign Entertainment Reviews

Haley · Married on 11/03/2018

Soundesign entertainment

He was so amazing and made us less stressed about everything! Would recommend him to everyone I know.

Michelle · Married on 10/27/2018

Best DJ ever!

I cant say enough good things about randy. He is such an amazing DJ and i would definitely book him again for future events.
    Thank you for making our wedding a day to remember!

Eric Vasquez · Married on 10/13/2018

Couldn’t have been happier

My wife and I couldn’t have been happier with the service we received from Randy and how over whelmingly hepful and informative he was before, during and after the wedding! Our wedding went off without a hitch thanks in large part to the Dj Randy.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Soundesign Entertainment 1
    Soundesign Entertainment 2
    Soundesign Entertainment 3
    Soundesign Entertainment 4
    Soundesign Entertainment 5
    Soundesign Entertainment 6

Soundesign Entertainment's reply:

Thank You Erika & Eric It was my absolute pleasure to be part of your special day. Thank you for using SounDesign for your wedding entertainment. I love the photos as well. Thank you Randy
  • alicia

alicia · Married on 09/01/2018

Simply the Best!

My wife was in charge of finding a DJ for the wedding, and we’re so glad she found Randy and Soundesign Entertainment right here on Wedding Wire! Finding the right DJ for a wedding is arguably one of the most important decisions we had to make because it only takes one bad DJ to throw an entire wedding off, and we’d be lying if we said it wasn’t one of the most anxiety-provoking parts of planning a wedding. All our fears were put to rest the moment we connected with Randy.

Randy was professional, experienced, friendly, and genuinely enthusiastic about our big day. He was incredible with communication, follow-up, and even took time to tour the wedding venue early on. He has a great customer interface program and we worked together to put in our song requests and then we let him take it from there. Randy went above and beyond anything we could have hoped from a DJ — his lighting was magical and he changed it throughout the night, he saved the day with lending us a piece of equipment missing from our photobooth, his timing was spot on at every point, he coordinated everything for our ceremony perfectly, and he was an integral part of our day-of team. That day Randy was never too big of a personality or overly cheesy — he simply threw a great party and our guests danced their pants off.

Having Randy and Soundesign Entertainment at our wedding meant we were confident that the tone and ‘feel’ of our wedding would be exactly what we had hoped, our guests would have an amazing time, and our day-of team would have extra support. If you’re looking for a DJ to really bring your wedding together at an incredible value, you’ve found him. Looking back, we couldn’t imagine our wedding without him!

Camielle · Married on 08/30/2018

Randy was the best DJ!

Randy is the best!

We had a wonderful wedding service. What a blessing he was to my family and friends on my wedding day. From the very beginning with connecting on the phone to the very end of the wedding day, he showed us the greatest respect, kindness and service. Randy truly embodied the essence of a CALM, COOL, and COLLECTED MC/DJ. Omar and I loved the sounds from the beginning of the ceremony with us saying our vows to the songs played throughout the night. The order of how things flowed was great even considering the accommodations you made for us all. Randy took our lovely wedding and made it even more special. We thank him from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Soundesign Entertainment's reply:

Hi Camielle Thank you so much for the kind words. It was my pleasure to be part of your Beautiful wedding. Thank you for having us as your wedding Entertainment Regards Randy

Carissa · Married on 08/18/2018

Randy is wonderful! He was so easy to work with and very personable. He had wonderful recommendations and his program allowed us to make our special day very personal to us and our guests. We really appreciated that he took the time to make sure we were all on the same page and relaxed throughout the process. And he took time to really work with our wedding coordinator and our photographer to make sure every special moment was captured. Thank you, Randy!

cesar · Married on 08/11/2018

randy was excellent!! he made our wedding fun and made everything flow along smothly, hes was very considerate and always making sure we were happy .

Lana · Married on 06/22/2018

Thanks so much for giving us the best celebration of our lives! You were a pleasure to work with and made our wedding so special and your lighting was just gorgeous! Thank you!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Soundesign Entertainment's reply:

Lana, Thank you for having us. It was our pleasure to be part of your amazing day

Elizabeth · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing experience with SounDesign! Randy put together our timeline and was so organized. The reception was beautiful with all the lighting and it was such a fun night, thank you!

David · Married on 05/12/2018

Randy really knew what he was doing. We has children at the reception and Randy played just the right music to keep them entertained. They danced and had a ball. But that's not all. He kept the flow going and responded to requests on the spot. We would hire him again and refer him to our friends. I can't say enough about how wonderful he was that made our wedding even more special.

Sent on 05/19/2018

Soundesign Entertainment's reply:

Thank you David! I am glad that you and your guests had a good time at your wedding. It was great being part of your special day! Randy

Andrea · Married on 05/12/2018

Randy was awesome. I had slipped the night before my wedding and hurt my ankle. He made sure I was OK and that I stayed off of it as much as possible before the wedding. He went over and beyond for my wedding. The only regret I have is I didn't get a picture with Randy. I would highly recommend Randy. Thank you so much for making my wedding wonderful and fun!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Soundesign Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Andrea it was my pleasure working with you. Sorry we didn't get a photo.

Lindsey · Married on 09/09/2017

I met Randy when he was setting up for another wedding. I am a very good judge of character and I knew from the moment I met him he was going to be our DJ. I didn’t reach out to anyone else. He was very reasonably priced and truly went above and beyond for our wedding. He was so helpful and attentive. He had such great ideas and was willing to meet with us as many times as we needed to make sure I was comfortable. I would send him an email or FB message and he would respond right away. He worked so well with all of my other vendors they really loved working with him. I highly recommend Randy for any of your DJ needs. You can truly tell he loves with he does and it shows. Randy is not just our DJ he is our friend!!

Thomas · Married on 06/17/2017

Randy is fantastic! I can not say enough good things about him. He provided the sound and lighting for my wedding this past Saturday, and he could not have been more accommodating. He even went above and beyond helping me and my new husband by making sure we had everything we needed. He perfectly pin spotted our wedding cake, matched his booth lights to our accent colors and keep the party moving along nicely. Even when he saw my mom struggling to do our mother son dance, due to mobility issues she has from a stroke, he slow faded the song so we could sit her back down in her wheelchair. A+++ I also want add that this was a same sex wedding, so anyone in the LGBTQ community who has any events coming up, Randy is the bomb and I say lets support our allies and their services. Thanks again Randy.

Amanda · Married on 06/10/2017

Randy was truly the most amazing dj at our wedding this past weekend! Not only did he put together an awesome playlist which our guests loved, he also kept the wedding flowing without any hiccups. He went above and beyond his job description giving my maid of honor a pep talk when she was nervous about giving a toast. I received so many compliments on dj randy and many guests said he was the best dj they've experienced. Randy ran our wedding flawlessly and was so helpful, flexible and down to earth to work with. I highly recommend him to anyone searching for an outstanding dj!

Lauren · Married on 05/29/2016

We chose Randy after speaking with him and learning that we had chemistry. In other words, he was the perfect match for what we were looking for: professional yet didn't take himself or the experience too seriously. Everything felt natural and he listened to our every need, meeting all requests.

Sent on 06/10/2016

Soundesign Entertainment's reply:

Hi Lauren and Stephen, It my pleasure to be part of you're day. I had a great time watching all your friends and family having a blast. I wish nothing but the best for you both. Good luck on your new adventure and a great big Thank You. Randy

dianna · Married on 05/06/2016

Randy was absolutely awesome!!!

Sara · Married on 04/30/2016

Randy was awesome! He provided great music options but what really stood out and will forever stay with me was that he was there before I walked down the aisle trying to keep me calm. That was very nice of him! Thank you Randy from the Kenney's.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Soundesign Entertainment's reply:

Congrats to both of you. I am thankful I was part of your special day, it was my pleasure to be there for you Both. Thank you! Randy
  • User5619764 · 2+ years ago

It was a pleasure to have Randy apart of our big day as our DJ. He made the vibe of the party so fun and upbeat. If you ever need a professional, reliable, and knowledgeable DJ... Randy is your guy!!

Crystal · Married on 10/10/2015

Randy made our wedding reception a really fun experience for us and our wedding guests. He was a charming emcee and helped move along the reception events smoothly. The sound system was terrific and for a nominal fee provided colored lighting for the dance floor which added a lot of atmosphere. He played quite a few of the songs from the long list we provided and took requests from our guests as well. He was friendly and easy to work with and very professional.

Anissa · Married on 10/03/2015

Randy is full of charisma. Knows the crowd and how to read them. Provided feedback on our wants and does a great job with music and lighting.

Michelle · Married on 09/26/2015

Randy was very friendly and professional understood and met all my wants and needs for our big day!
    He is an outstanding Dj and I will recommend him to my family and friends. I will most definitely use him for future events.

Barrett · Married on 09/13/2015

Soundesign Entertainment delivers to the fullest! Randy exceeded our expectations and raises the bar for any DJ in the business. Randy goes out of his way to make sure your needs are taken care of. He met with us twice before the wedding and once again for our rehearsal to ensure perfection. I am extremely satisfied and would recommend this service to anyone who wants a great time at their event!

Linda · Married on 08/08/2015

Randy is your man for all your dj and lighting needs! I felt he listened to us of how we wanted things done and that's very important! Randy was so excellent with the music , setting up, and lighting! We were happy with the outcome!

Molly · Married on 05/04/2015

Randy was beyond perfect!!!! We just had a blast with him.