Taylor Grace Custom Floral Designs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Jasmine
    Jasmine S. Getting married on 10/16/2022

Amazing and super Easy Going

I am so happy with my service for my wedding of flowers! Kriselle was fantastic working with my grandmother as I’m a full time college student and work as well my plate was constantly full. She was super flexible in working with my grandmother and I and I got everything I wanted and even more than what I wanted! The flowers were extravagant, beautiful and fresh. Even though I was busy and couldn’t speak to her much my grandmother spoke on my behalf and coordinated everything I wanted with her. I’m so happy and will be recommending to all my friends and family if they’re in need of beautiful flower arrangements with amazing customer service and personalization!
    Sharan D. Married on 04/30/2022

Couldn't be happier!

Kriselle at Taylor Grace is amazing! She did such a fantastic job with our wedding and reception florals. She was available for every site walk through and even helped me troubleshoot venue communication issues. Her bouquet arrangements had the most stunning flowers and she really delivered a luxurious feel within my budget! I gave her the freedom to choose any flowers she deemed appropriate within my color palette/ aesthetic and she absolutely delivered! She even added little touches that were not in the contract for the day of! I also appreciated her calm and professional demeaner throughout the planning process. Suffice it to say, my day wouldn't have been half as magical without her dedication and hard work!

Taylor Grace Custom Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you, Sharan, for such a kind review! Your day was certainly magical, and I am thrilled to have been a part of it!

Sincerely,
    Kriselle
    Theresa W. Married on 04/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Florist Ever - And gracefully solved a B&G vs MofGroom difference of opinion!

The most beautiful flowers I have seen at a wedding in a long time. That thought is agreed to by those at the wedding and those who have seen pictures! Also, I am MOG and suggested a certain type of vase for flowers at the rehearsal dinner (a later add-on that was handled beautifully, but the way) - flowers in a style of humorous mugs on a certain theme - B&G thought that was awful. Kriselle hit on a perfect compromise! - ran it by the B&G for their approval - they loved it, and then let me know - it was perfect. The flower arrangements recognized a part of their relationship that I wanted to acknowledge, and the B&G both thought was they beautiful, thoughtful, and sophisticated instead of corny. Best Florist Ever!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Maggie Married on 02/20/2022

Easy breezy Perfect!

I was introduced to Kriselle through my wedding planner Holly Kalkin (who is also brilliant). As this was a destination wedding, Kriselle’s seamless professionalism was exactly what I needed. I wasn’t one of those brides with a clear vision, so it actually was a unique challenge in itself for Kriselle to help me develop a design. Every time we interacted via email, she was quick to respond, accommodating, and understanding. On the day of the wedding I was truly floored with Kriselle’s work. She quietly and diligently designed a beautiful unique bouquet, created a stunning asymmetrical arc, and the tables were to perfection. She understood from the gibberish I was describing, that I wanted something simple (since I couldn’t take any of the flowers home), and she delivered perfectly. I couldn’t have asked for an easier experience with my florist.
    Chris Married on 02/19/2022

Amazing!!!

Kriselle was truly amazing to work with! She was very responsive, made sure our requests were handled and really went above and beyond to make everything come together and make us happy! I'm sure we weren't the easiest to work with and I am soo grateful that we found her!! You will not be disappointed if you hire her!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley G. Married on 02/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kriselle Saved the Wedding Day!

Oh my goodness, I do not know what I would have done without Kriselle and her assistance the week of my wedding. She came in with so much experience, knowing exactly what needed to be done and it is just what I needed when I was so stressed and feeling so overwhelmed. I now wish I had hired her not only for the week of package, but for the month of package because it was so valuable. I needed a lot of decor items such as candles, vases, frames, signage and Kriselle was able to allow me to rent that for the day. She made the day happen! Without her, I honestly don't know what the wedding day would have looked like. Her assistance is invaluable and you WILL NOT regret hiring her to be a part of your big day. Thank you to Kriselle, I will always remember how amazing you made my wedding day not only for myself but for my bridal party and family.
  • Z
    Ziernicki Married on 07/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kriselle is a true artist

Our wedding florals were absolutely gorgeous. Couldn’t be happier with the service from start to finish. Kriselle really understands flowers and her skills were very apparent in our arrangements. Not only were they beautiful but also affordable. Kriselle was kind, responsive and showed up on time. Needed no extra assistance and was extremely courteous and professional. Highly recommended!
    Sarah F. Married on 06/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding Florals of my dreams!

From planning to execution, Taylor Grace Designs went above and beyond creating the best flower arrangements for my dream wedding. Kriselle is absolutely amazing in how she interacts with her clients! She created a mood board for me that fit my style, was always timely with her responses and is very creative with her design pieces. She is so intentional with her floral arrangements that every little thing from corsages, to garlands, to bouquets felt like they were each specially designed. Thanks to Kriselle, florals were completely stress-free and she helped make my dreams a reality!
    Sandra T. Married on 12/01/2019

Fantastic Florist

One thing I loved about Kriselle was she listened to what you want. She gets a feel of what you want to present. She gives great ideas and she is also gives you the best value of what she provides. I have recommended her to other people. I will use her in any future events .
    Jessie W. Married on 11/04/2018

Wonderful Florist

We recently got married, and I must say that the flowers provided by Taylor Grace florist were spot on! The colors, the flower selections everything was beautiful! Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were and how well they went with our theme and everyone's clothing.
    Bonnie K. Married on 10/30/2018

Taylor Grace Custom Floral Designs

I used Taylor Grace for a floral arrangement in church on a Sunday celebrating my birthday & was very pleased w/ the floral arrangement. Colors were pretty & size was plentiful so showed from a distance. Would recommend to others to use this Taylor Grace.
    Laresha Married on 09/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kriselle is very patient, professional and understanding. The flowers gave my event that special pop of color. She knew exactly what I needed and she exceeded my expectations. I will definitely work with her again in the future!
    Jackie Married on 09/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I came to Krissel with an original design request and she put together my vision and brought it to life. It was flawless and beautiful. I would recommend her services to everyone my wedding was perfect!
    Arlene Married on 07/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Taylor Grace Custom Designs was amazing! From planning to the wedding, everything was seamless with Kriselle and her team. Kriselle was easy to work with, flexible with our schedule and ideas. We provided the theme and colors and she ran with it. Her creativity and vision were amazing and we received so many compliments on the floral designs all through the wedding and after. We highly recommend Kriselle and her team of florists!
    Ariel Married on 06/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    They were absolutely amazing, and the flowers were so gorgeous! They matched our wedding colors so perfectly. The flowers were fresh, fragrant, and timeless. The bouquet arrangement looked amazing from all angles, and the groom's boutonniere was stunning & used a genious, hassle-free magnet instead of those impossible safety pins! Kriselle was lovely to work with and had great communication throughout the design process. Our ceremony venue was at the Rose Creek Cottage in San Diego, and they work closely together to make sure the flowers are there and ready for you on your big day (and reduce the stress of planning for you). I couldn't have asked for anything better!
  • Merrill
    Merrill Married on 05/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kriselle was a god send. As a bride that was planning her wedding remotely (aka destination wedding) she was super flexible and easy to work with. Pricing was stellar and the end result was gorgeous! Kriselle and her team went above and beyond - I could not recommend working with them more.
    Mary Married on 02/10/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Taylor Grace Custom Floral Designs had been recommended to us for my daughter’s wedding and without a doubt, the best advice we were given. Kriselle was a pleasure to work with. She is professional, organized and detail oriented. My daughter wanted succulents included in her bouquet with the flowers, and the bouquet was gorgeous. Prettier than I could have imagined. The arrangements for each side of the arbor were stunning. Kriselle suggested to use the bouquets that were beautifully placed on the aisle chairs for the ceremony, to be put in vases and used inside on the gift table, picture table, the bar and in the bathrooms. Great idea to reuse them. We were able to rent hurricane lanterns for the centerpieces that were surrounded by beautiful flowers and greenery. All the flowers were so full and absolutely stunning, perfect. I highly recommend Taylor Grace Custom Floral Designs for any floral needs.
    Chelsey Married on 11/24/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kriselle is so sweet and great to work with! She took my ideas and made the day beautiful!
    Eva Married on 10/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Great customer service ! Everyone loved the decorations at the church. Kriselle has exquisite taste everything looked like out of a dream. My bouquet was exactly what I wanted. Just send her pictures of what you like and she will make ur dream event comes to life. Defenitly recommend her you won't regret it.
    Eva Married on 10/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Flowers were adorable would highly recommend them to other people . Kriselle went above and beyond to make this special day a success.
    Michelle Married on 09/16/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kriselle was such a pleasure to work with. After listening to my daughter-in-law’s ideas she was able to ask a few questions and make some great suggestions for the bouquets and arrangements. They were all absolutely beautiful and exactly what the bride was hoping for. We couldn’t have been happier!
    Jenny Married on 09/16/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kriselle did an amazingggg job! I still can't believe it was my wedding. The flowers and eucalyptus were so beautiful and breathtaking. Also she was so fast at setting up! I was so impressed. Kriselle thank you so much for making my wedding look absolutely beautiful. I will definitely recommend you to anyone!!
    Jamie Married on 09/16/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I am SO happy I was introduced to Kriselle for my florist! She is super professional and totally understood my vision throughout the whole planning process. All of the flowers she chose were absolutely perfect and all of the décor came together beautifully. Kriselle definitely has an eye for wedding décor and I would definitely recommend her to any bride!!! Thank you so much, Kriselle!
    Natal Married on 08/04/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kriselle was so amazing! She was accommodating to everything we needed and everything turned out so beautifully. I will definitely recommend her to people in the future. Definitely choose this florist if you're looking!
    Kim Married on 08/04/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kriselle met our every expectation. She saw our vision and went above and beyond. She worked so well with our coordinator and left the extra flowers for our coordinator to use in other places. She was right in time,professional and such a sweetheart! We would use her again in a heartbeat!!
illustration stars