Taylor Grace Custom Floral Designs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Z
    Ziernicki Married on 07/02/2021

Kriselle is a true artist

Our wedding florals were absolutely gorgeous. Couldn’t be happier with the service from start to finish. Kriselle really understands flowers and her skills were very apparent in our arrangements. Not only were they beautiful but also affordable. Kriselle was kind, responsive and showed up on time. Needed no extra assistance and was extremely courteous and professional. Highly recommended!
    Sarah F. Married on 06/11/2021

Wedding Florals of my dreams!

From planning to execution, Taylor Grace Designs went above and beyond creating the best flower arrangements for my dream wedding. Kriselle is absolutely amazing in how she interacts with her clients! She created a mood board for me that fit my style, was always timely with her responses and is very creative with her design pieces. She is so intentional with her floral arrangements that every little thing from corsages, to garlands, to bouquets felt like they were each specially designed. Thanks to Kriselle, florals were completely stress-free and she helped make my dreams a reality!
    Sandra T. Married on 12/01/2019

Fantastic Florist

One thing I loved about Kriselle was she listened to what you want. She gets a feel of what you want to present. She gives great ideas and she is also gives you the best value of what she provides. I have recommended her to other people. I will use her in any future events .
    Jessie W. Married on 11/04/2018

Wonderful Florist

We recently got married, and I must say that the flowers provided by Taylor Grace florist were spot on! The colors, the flower selections everything was beautiful! Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were and how well they went with our theme and everyone's clothing.
    Bonnie K. Married on 10/30/2018

Taylor Grace Custom Floral Designs

I used Taylor Grace for a floral arrangement in church on a Sunday celebrating my birthday & was very pleased w/ the floral arrangement. Colors were pretty & size was plentiful so showed from a distance. Would recommend to others to use this Taylor Grace.
    Laresha Married on 09/15/2018
    Kriselle is very patient, professional and understanding. The flowers gave my event that special pop of color. She knew exactly what I needed and she exceeded my expectations. I will definitely work with her again in the future!
    Jackie Married on 09/02/2018
    I came to Krissel with an original design request and she put together my vision and brought it to life. It was flawless and beautiful. I would recommend her services to everyone my wedding was perfect!
    Arlene Married on 07/21/2018
    Taylor Grace Custom Designs was amazing! From planning to the wedding, everything was seamless with Kriselle and her team. Kriselle was easy to work with, flexible with our schedule and ideas. We provided the theme and colors and she ran with it. Her creativity and vision were amazing and we received so many compliments on the floral designs all through the wedding and after. We highly recommend Kriselle and her team of florists!
    Ariel Married on 06/17/2018
    They were absolutely amazing, and the flowers were so gorgeous! They matched our wedding colors so perfectly. The flowers were fresh, fragrant, and timeless. The bouquet arrangement looked amazing from all angles, and the groom's boutonniere was stunning & used a genious, hassle-free magnet instead of those impossible safety pins! Kriselle was lovely to work with and had great communication throughout the design process. Our ceremony venue was at the Rose Creek Cottage in San Diego, and they work closely together to make sure the flowers are there and ready for you on your big day (and reduce the stress of planning for you). I couldn't have asked for anything better!
  • Merrill
    Merrill Married on 05/12/2018
    Kriselle was a god send. As a bride that was planning her wedding remotely (aka destination wedding) she was super flexible and easy to work with. Pricing was stellar and the end result was gorgeous! Kriselle and her team went above and beyond - I could not recommend working with them more.
    Mary Married on 02/10/2018

Taylor Grace Custom Floral Designs had been recommended to us for my daughter’s wedding and without a doubt, the best advice we were given. Kriselle was a pleasure to work with. She is professional, organized and detail oriented. My daughter wanted succulents included in her bouquet with the flowers, and the bouquet was gorgeous. Prettier than I could have imagined. The arrangements for each side of the arbor were stunning. Kriselle suggested to use the bouquets that were beautifully placed on the aisle chairs for the ceremony, to be put in vases and used inside on the gift table, picture table, the bar and in the bathrooms. Great idea to reuse them. We were able to rent hurricane lanterns for the centerpieces that were surrounded by beautiful flowers and greenery. All the flowers were so full and absolutely stunning, perfect. I highly recommend Taylor Grace Custom Floral Designs for any floral needs.
    Chelsey Married on 11/24/2017
    Kriselle is so sweet and great to work with! She took my ideas and made the day beautiful!
    Eva Married on 10/14/2017
    Flowers were adorable would highly recommend them to other people . Kriselle went above and beyond to make this special day a success.
    Eva Married on 10/14/2017
    Great customer service ! Everyone loved the decorations at the church. Kriselle has exquisite taste everything looked like out of a dream. My bouquet was exactly what I wanted. Just send her pictures of what you like and she will make ur dream event comes to life. Defenitly recommend her you won't regret it.
    Michelle Married on 09/16/2017
    Kriselle was such a pleasure to work with. After listening to my daughter-in-law’s ideas she was able to ask a few questions and make some great suggestions for the bouquets and arrangements. They were all absolutely beautiful and exactly what the bride was hoping for. We couldn’t have been happier!
    Jamie Married on 09/16/2017
    I am SO happy I was introduced to Kriselle for my florist! She is super professional and totally understood my vision throughout the whole planning process. All of the flowers she chose were absolutely perfect and all of the décor came together beautifully. Kriselle definitely has an eye for wedding décor and I would definitely recommend her to any bride!!! Thank you so much, Kriselle!
    Jenny Married on 09/16/2017
    Kriselle did an amazingggg job! I still can't believe it was my wedding. The flowers and eucalyptus were so beautiful and breathtaking. Also she was so fast at setting up! I was so impressed. Kriselle thank you so much for making my wedding look absolutely beautiful. I will definitely recommend you to anyone!!
    Natal Married on 08/04/2017
    Kriselle was so amazing! She was accommodating to everything we needed and everything turned out so beautifully. I will definitely recommend her to people in the future. Definitely choose this florist if you're looking!
    Kim Married on 08/04/2017
    Kriselle met our every expectation. She saw our vision and went above and beyond. She worked so well with our coordinator and left the extra flowers for our coordinator to use in other places. She was right in time,professional and such a sweetheart! We would use her again in a heartbeat!!
    Samantha Married on 03/19/2017
    Beautiful flowers. I loved them!
    Mary R. Married on 03/17/2017
    My advice is to book a visit with Kriselle. You will love her. I had my own concept of flowers for my wedding going in and Krisellle turned my concept into an even better dream come true. White Gardenias, White Roses and Belles of Ireland - heavenly for a a St. Patrick's Day wedding! She even arranged flowers around our wedding cake. Simply the best!
    Kris Married on 07/10/2016
    We were delighted with the quality and value we received Taylor Grace Custom Floral Designs. Several guests commented on how beautiful the flowers were. I highly recommend this vendor!
    Lex Married on 07/02/2016
    The most amazing experience! Our florals made our day absolutely perfect. It was truly a dream!
    Brittany Married on 06/16/2016
    I love Kriselle! She is great! She was very accommodating for my indecisiveness. She made sure to give me what I really wanted. In the end everything was better than I had even dreamed of!
    Sue Married on 06/11/2016
    so perfectly executed in every detail - I am so happy to have worked with this amazing partner -