Private Cake Studio, Jacksonville, FL 32225 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sugar Rush Confections

At Sugar Rush Confections, we can create a beautiful and delicious centerpiece for your wedding, party, or other event! We specialize in custom cakes designed specifically for you. We can also provide other desserts, such as cheesecake, cupcakes, cookies, and pies. Whatever you are planning, make it memorable with a Sugar Rush Confections creation! Call us today!

Follow Sugar Rush Confections on

dsc05273 wm
DSC04053WM

22 Reviews for Sugar Rush Confections

Jessica · Married on 10/17/2015

Adam and Julie create delicious works of art. We had a 3-tier cake and grooms cake. Every tier was a different flavor and every tier earned praise from the guests. The design and look was beautiful and perfectly matched my vision.

Joann · Married on 03/08/2014

Sugar Rush Confections made our wedding cake and grooms cake. I visited their stand at a bridal show & they were the only cake stand that grabbed my attention. Their cakes looked amazing and tasted delicious too! Julia and her husband were great to work with. They are very nice and flexible. We wanted our cake to sit on top of a vintage suitcase and they made sure the suitcase was stable enough to function as a stand. Our wedding cake matched perfectly for our rustic/vintage wedding. It was exactly what we wanted and tasted great! Our grooms cake was so cute too! We had two gators standing on top of a round cake that had luggage tags of places we had traveled too. One gator wore a lab coat and the other held a suitcase. It was VERY creative. We were very impressed with both cakes! They drew sketches for both cakes to show us what they had in mind. We are very happy that we worked with them for our cakes. They did an awesome job!!

Karen · Married on 01/25/2014

We are so thankful that we chose Sugar Rush Confections to make our wedding cake. We live in Atlanta, GA and were married in Jacksonville Beach. Even though we were 300 plus miles from them, they were extremely accommodating and a joy to work with. From the tasting and design meeting to the wedding date, communication was excellent, The cake was beautiful and tasted every bit as delicious as it looked. Every guest said it was the best wedding cake they have ever tasted! Several asked who the bakery was and I really hope that they pass the word around. You cannot go wrong with Sugar Rush Confections. If you are thinking of using another bakery, do not.

Sugar Rush Confections FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Not Required

Real Weddings

• Special Arrangements
    Special Arrangements Wedding Florists

Julie is very talented in the art of cake design and her cupcakes are the best ever! I will certainly recommend her to my clients. Special Arrangements by Joanne

• Play Harder Tours
    Play Harder Tours Travel Agents

I had the pleasure of meeting the creative talent of Sugar Rush Confections! I was quite satisfied and very impressed with their creations. I would strongly recommend their services and look forward to working with them in the future! Bill Tabone Play Harder Tours Bachelor/Bachelorette Party Services

• The Veil Wedding Photography
    The Veil Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Julia is simply amazing. Sugar Rush Confections did a cake for a styled shoot I participated in and let me tell you it was BREATHTAKING! I have never seen a cake that beautiful. From every detail you can tell they put their heart and soul into these cakes. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone.

• Private Cake Studio Jacksonville, FL 32225 See on map