Filigree Cake Design

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL View map Visit website

Filigree Cake Design produces delicious cakes, cupcakes and decorated sugar cookies for weddings and other milestone occasions throughout Jacksonville, Florida. Niki is the main designer, baker, and owner of this creative venture. This award-winning professional delights in producing one-of-a-kind sweets that taste great and look impressive.

Whether you envision a rock-inspired cake or a tower of cupcakes, Niki can bring your visions to life. What's more, all sweets are made from scratch using high quality ingredients. On the day of your wedding, your cake will be delivered to your location and professionally set up for all to see.

$7.50

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$8.50

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Toppers

What special ingredients do you use?

Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

• Bgreer
    Brittany G. Married on 04/23/2022

Amazing, fantastic, stunning, best baker ever

Filigree Cake Design is the best in Jacksonville. I contacted Filigree first because I saw her cakes and thought she would be a perfect fit for the style cake I had in mind. I sent her my ideas and within minutes I received the most beautiful cake design. She had every detail so perfect! The cake was stunning but the taste, oh the taste of her cakes will make your mouth melt! My hubby loves her cakes so much that he wanted them for his birthday and I even got them for my dad on Father's day. I didn't want to cut the cake because it was so STUNNING, but we had to share. lol We took home the top 2 tiers (our favorite flavors) for ourselves (gone within 2 days) and there was nothing left of the bottom 2 tiers at the wedding. I would highly recommend Filigree Cake Designs to anyone, budget friendly, taste amazing, and best cake designer. We will be using her for all future events.
  • Sujeily
    Sujeily C. Married on 12/30/2021

Amazing!

Highly recommend Filigree Cake Design. I am still getting comments on how delicious the cake was. We got a bigger cake for the number of guests we had and expected to hopefully have some leftovers but let's just say there was no cake left due to how good it was! The design was spot on and was also affordable compared to other vendors I had contacted. Also, when I had questions, they were answered quick which was a big plus for me since I was doing everything from out of state.
    Makaleigha O. Married on 09/05/2021

Wedding cake

She is amazing and very kind! The entire experience she helped and was more than willing to make our dream wedding cake! We gave her a picture and she made it even more beautiful. The taste was beyond amazing and we were able to customize that as well. We had a smaller wedding but I honestly love cake and made her make a bigger cake than needed to have plenty left over :) This was the least stressful part of the wedding experience and she is the reason. Do not hesitate to let her make your cakes and dreams come true!!!

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, 32082
Location of (Filigree Cake Design)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding