Palms Cake Designers

Saint Johns, FL View map

Located in Saint Johns, Florida and near Jacksonville and Saint Augustine, Palms Cake Designers is a bakery that provides desserts and treats for weddings. Aldo Ricardo and María Capote founded the business and they love to create show-stopping cakes that also appeal to the tastebuds. Combining their baking skills and artistic eyes, the duo helps you to celebrate your special day in a memorable way.

Palms Cake Designers are known for their cakes that are sculpted with three dimensions in mind. Their portfolio boasts multi-tiered creations made with not only traditional elements, such as flowers and pastel hues, but also motifs from comics and popular culture. From sophisticated cakes to ones with a touch of whimsy, you can mark the moment with fondant and finesse.

$4

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$5

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Cake Toppers

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2

What services do your prices include?

Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Kosher
Nut Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

• Maria
    Maria K. Married on 07/03/2021

Not Enough Words!

I highly, highly recommend Palms Cake Designers! I came to them with an odd idea for my wedding cake - I wanted it to light up. All I did was give them a picture of one I'd found online (it was only 2 tiers), and they created a 4-tier masterpiece for our wedding! It was so beautiful to look at with the dimmed lights. My guests still can't stop raving about it! The flavor...oh my goodness where do I start. It was the best cake I'd ever tasted and that's not an exaggeration. We hired them to do our rehearsal dinner cake the evening before the wedding, and that one was almost equally mind-blowing. We knew we in for a surprise for the actual wedding cake when we saw the Snoopy cake (it was our groom's cake). My husband was so happy that they made his vision come to life. Their slogan of "That's a Cake?!" was all too real when someone put their hand on the cake and pushed it across the table thinking it was a toy or decor. We couldn't be happy that we chose Aldo and Maria to do something extra special for our wedding! Not to mention, their prices are insanely reasonable. Other places quoted me $600 more for the same cake. It's very obvious that Aldo and Maria love what they do and love a good challenge. Thank you both so much for going above and beyond!!
    Robin W. Married on 04/17/2021

Dorito Cake

Our daughter loves Doritos and Palms Cake Designers made us a cake that looks like a real bag of Doritos. And it was as tasty as it looked. Thanks so much!
  • Rena
    Rena T. Married on 04/11/2021

Delicious Cakes by Palmscakedesigners

Palms Cake Designers has a variety of delicious options to choose from. They came to my home for the tasting. They are very affordable and their cakes taste amazing. They're flexible and easy to work with. I'm looking forward to seeing the masterpiece on my big day!

Saint Johns, FL Saint Johns, FL, 32259
Location of (Palms Cake Designers)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding