Breakable Hearts LLC

Fernandina Beach, FL View map Visit website

Breakable Hearts LLC is a dessert catering company based out of Fernandina Beach, FL. Only 40 minutes away from Jacksonville, owners Liberty and Megan delight in providing dazzling treats for those celebrating weddings and other special days in their community. Whether you're dreaming of a baby Yoda-themed breakable heart, tiramisu cupcakes, coffee macarons, or anything in between, they've got you covered.

Breakable Hearts LLC specializes in creating breakable hearts in various sizes which can be broken and shared by loved ones. Liberty and Megan can also prepare macarons, sheet cakes, cupcakes, cakesicles, and more. Nut-free, gluten-free, and organic options can be created so that everyone can enjoy the sweet treats. For seamless experiences on big days, the duo is happy to offer delivery, set-up, and clean-up services. No matter your vision, Liberty and Megan will strive to bring it to life through their baking expertise.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$10

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2

What services do your prices include?

Set Up

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up
Dessert
Chocolate Fountain

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Custom Design
Delivery
Setup

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free

What catering services do you provide?

Dessert

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Nut Free
Organic

Samantha S. Married on 10/07/2021

Loved it!!!!

Super adorable ☺️ !!
    Can't wait to order again
    Heather P. Married on 09/22/2021

My experience has been wonderful

I would rate Breakable hearts as a 10 out of 10 stars! They are wonderful and do amazing work! I have not been disappointed yet by them. I have had cakes, cupcakes, and macroons from them and they all have been wonderful and delicious! If you need anything for any special occasion or just because I m I would strongly advise you to use Breakable Hearts!
    Heather P. Married on 09/22/2021

My experience has been wonderful

Deals

Breakable Hearts LLC 1
Exclusive
Breakable Hearts LLC 2
Discount

Enjoy 10% if you are active-duty military, reserve, veteran, or retired military.

Pricing

Breakable Hearts LLC Price Rates

Team

Megan Hernandez
Megan Hernandez
Pastry chef

Hello! I am Megan “Megz” Hernandez. I am a mom of 6 crazy kids and Nana to 9 wonderful grand babies. I have been a Zumba®️ Fitness Instructor for 9 years. It is my zen, passion and savior when life gets stressful! The big joke in class is I feed everyone cupcakes and then kick their butt in Zumba®️class!

When I was 18 years old I had the most amazing cake from am Italian bakery in Seattle. I never forgot that cake. When I started baking 12 years ago I knew that I wanted to bring that amazing experience to others. And so I practiced, and experimented, and baked, and whipped, and tasted until it was perfect. There are 3 people in the cake world. One only likes the cake and scrapes the frosting off because it’s too sweet. The second, also scrapes the frosting off, but throws away the cake, they love the sweet. The third eats the whole thing. My goal, that you want to eat every single bite!

When my daughter moved to a Florida from Germany we decided to bring our treats to everyone else and started our bakery together. We use locally sourced ingredients as much as possible and everything is from scratch. Every chocolate, every filling, every flavor is real. We try to avoid extracts and artificial ingredients. We are so excited for you starting your new Journey! Cheers to your new future!

Megz

Liberty Weaver
Liberty Weaver
Owner

Hey! Thanks so much for checking out my bio! Here is a little bit of info about me. My name is Liberty. I have two of the cutest little ones ever! Arlington (5 years old) and Lane (9 months old). I am married and live in Northern Florida. I am currently enrolled in graduate school for my Master's in Psychology. Alongside owning my bakery, I love volleyball and dreaming up new ideas. I am so passionate about what I do, and I am also a perfectionist, which goes perfectly with baking. If I could describe my personality to you to feel like you know me, I would say ambitious, bougie, and a little bossy (only when necessary). My goal for this company is to provide the most decadent upscale dessert that is custom to our client's needs. We match esthetics with flavor, so what you see fills your eyes and stomach with just as much joy and satisfaction. We want every couple to feel like they received the royal treatment with any budget. Congrats, and thanks for taking the time to get to know me. Cheers!

Fernandina Beach, Fernandina Beach, FL, 32034
Location of (Breakable Hearts LLC)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding