Saint Johns, FL 32259 Map · Phone number

About Kakes by Katie

Kakes by Katie offers custom made cakes for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and more. Any theme or idea can be incorporated into a cake design.

Baking delicious cakes since 2004, Katie offers experience along with a love for creating beautifully detailed cakes that will make your special occasion “ONE TO REMEMBER”. My cakes are fresh baked to order with the freshest ingredients available. A large variety of cake flavors and fillings are available to make your cake a memorable treat.

Follow Kakes by Katie on

Kakes by Katie 6
Kakes by Katie 7
  • Cherity

Cherity · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Katie was recommended to me from a friend who is also a wedding planner. I went and had my tasting and it was some of the best cake I had ever tasted... my sister had a massive wedding and a very expensive cake and it was nowhere as good as the one Katie made for my wedding. She was able to create exactly what I was envisioning, and what I found on Pinterest haha... The cake was moist, the filling was delicious and she is just the sweetest thing! I loved it sooooo much that I reordered the top tier of the cake for our 1 year anniversary!

Sent on 11/08/2013
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 05/19/2019

If you like taste over frills - YES YES YES!!!

My husband and I were so shocked when we tasted Katie's cakes. They are INCREDIBLY TASTY! Cake was soft and the flavors came through. We got a very simple white cake with five tiers and it turned out PERFECT! I have no complaints! The white amaretto cake and the key lime cake were my favorites. We had four different flavors and she was super flexible with what we wanted! Best tasting cake and the most reasonably priced!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Kakes by Katie 8
    Kakes by Katie 9

Kakes by Katie's reply:

Thank you crystal! I’m so happy you enjoyed your Kake! 😘 it was a pleasure working with you and I wish you and your husband all the best!

Linda · Married on 12/15/2018

White Chocolate Cake with Raspberry filling is awesome

A themed wedding can be hard to execute and pinterest can make you feel inadequate when you can't have what you're looking for (that isn't over budget). Katie was able to provide exactly what my daughter in law asked for, delivered within our budget AND WAS FABULOUS!! The cake was delicious, moist and beautifully decorated. Every guest commented on the taste and texture, and really enjoyed it. I highly recommend Katie. She'll even make you sample cupcakes so you can taste test!!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Kakes by Katie FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.50
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Not Required

• Live Free Photography
    Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Stunning elegant cakes! We love the bohemian vibes and the warmth! Definitely recommend!

• Beautiful Faces by Erin
    Beautiful Faces by Erin Wedding Hair & Makeup

Katie does beautiful and delicious cakes!!

• G.G Events
    G.G Events Wedding Planners

Katie is great to work with. I love her chocolate with cheesecake filling cake, YUM! She is talented with piping and easy to work with.

• Saint Johns, 32259 See on map
    business hours vary and are by appointment only. consulatations/tasting are usually done on sundays but other days are available if needed.