G.G Events

Jacksonville, FL View map
$4,500 Package Price

$4,500 Package Price

G.G. Events is a boutique wedding coordination company based in Jacksonville, Florida. Their aim is to help create a wedding celebration that reflects each couple's vision and truly resonates with them. Authentically representing your relationship from beginning to end is essential to their planning process. They pride themselves on paying close attention to detail in order to help you organize your special day to perfection.

G.G. Events offer comprehensive planning and event management services to make your marriage journey seamless and memorable. They provide full-service wedding planning for couples who wish to have assistance throughout the entire planning process. For those who want guidance in specific areas, G.G Events have compiled design and event coordination packages. To help you plan your personalized celebration, they also offer the following:

• Day-of coordination
  • Financial management
  • Access to exclusive vendor list
  • Wedding timelines
  • Detailed checklists
  • Destination wedding planning
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$350

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Joy G. Married on 09/04/2021

A Truly Magical Wedding!

When we decided to follow our dreams and started planning our Space Dragon wedding - Ceremony in the Planetarium and reception in the Lost World of Dragons exhibit of the museum - it didn't take long for us to realize we needed help!
    I called many planners, and Terri instantly impressed me with her knowledge, communication skills, and competence. She respected my budget and gave me plenty of tips to get the most bang for my buck!
    My wedding was so magical and Terri kept everything running so smoothly. All of my guests had an amazing time, and my vendors and wedding party were so impressed with her. I will be forever thankful!
    Amanda Married on 10/27/2018

Perfection

Terri truly grasped my vision and then helped make it 100x better than I could have ever imagined. My wedding was on private property so everything had to be brought in and set up from scratch. She introduced me to the most amazing vendors (within my budget too), saved me from bad decisions, and handled hurtles like a total pro so that I didn't have to. I had no idea how much work went into weddings. My wedding day was effortless and fun perfection but only because Terri made it that way.
    Taylor Married on 03/03/2018
    Hiring Terri as my planner was, hands down, the best decision I made after getting engaged. She is incredibly talented, knowledgeable, organized, professional and goes above and beyond for her couples. From the very beginning, we had no doubt that we were in great hands. She always had things under control, and made sure we were moving at the right pace during the planning process. The wedding turned out flawless. I didn't have to worry about a thing. I couldn't have asked for anything more. She and her team were absolutely incredible and I am forever grateful to her for orchestrating our special day so beautifully.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Pricing

Fox Fotography Fox Fotography Wedding Photographers

We've had the pleasure of working with Terri several times, and she is quite possibly the most on-top-of-things planner I know. She goes out of her way to make her couples' lives easier both before, during and after the wedding. From a photographer's perspective, it's wonderful to work with a planner who understands and respects the amount of time we need to capture those key images for our brides and grooms, and Terri totally gets it. We can't wait until the next time we have the privilege of working with her again. She's simply awesome!

J'adore Studios J'adore Studios Wedding Photographers

I certainly recommend G.G. Events. I love working with Terri because of her complete investment in every bride and groom. She makes their wishes priority and with her savvy negotiation and organization skills does everything possible to make every couple get their dream come true wedding. She is also very creative and resourceful which every bride needs during the planning process. My praise for her work and dedication could not be higher!

Love Your DJ Love Your DJ Wedding DJs

Some of the Best in the Business !!

1662 Stockton Street Jacksonville, FL, 32204

Tuesday through Friday 10-5, by appointment only. With late evening appointments on Tuesday by appointment only.
Location of (G.G Events)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding