Seattle, WA 98199 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About SubRosa Events, LLC

subrosaeventsllc@gmail.com (425)-736-1106 -or- (425)-286-7813

SubRosa Events, LLC is a wedding and events coordinating company founded by two ladies who have a passion for helping their clients bring to life their dream wedding or event. SubRosa is an ancient Latin phrase suggesting that anything said 'under the rose' is considered sacred and special. Here at SubRosa Events, LLC, it is our number one goal to view our clients' individual event as sacred and special. We work every wedding and event together, in order to give our clients the best service possible and help bring the extra attention to each detail in order to give life to their dreams!

Sincerely, Maria and Nicole

image2
image3
image1 copy
SubRosa Events, LLC
Congratulations to Sam & Sonja!
Congratulations to Sam & Sonja!
img6492
img5811
ben gracie bride and groom portraits 0082

5 Reviews for SubRosa Events, LLC

Grace · Married on 08/22/2015

When I gave SubRosa 5 stars on every category, I sincerely meant it!! Hiring Nicole and Maria early on in our engagement was honestly the best choice we made for the wedding planning process. They worked closely with us every step of the way, providing Ben and I with detailed checklists and meeting with us in person to discuss our progress. Nicole also took over the stressful juggling act of communication with vendors, singlehandedly charming each one whilst flexing her primo organizational skills. Nicole and Maria were super attentive to our needs, working flexibly with us to arrange some unique wedding surprises like baby owls and a unity volcano. Working with these two has been a delight, and we certainly owe them a great deal of thanks for their hard work and for making our engagement and wedding as wonderfully stress-free as possible. I HIGHLY recommend them!!

Sent on 09/06/2015

Tatyana · Married on 04/11/2015

These ladies are very sweet, professional and supportive. As a mother of a bride and also a maid of honor, I was more than appreciate how easy and smooth my daughter's wedding went. I was impressed how these two ladies handled a stressful situation that happened during the wedding. Our catering people got lost and were an hour late without a phone call. Nicole tried her best to reach out to them and only told me about it when they tried everything possible. The bride was most even aware of this hiccup. They kept that away from her so that she can enjoy her day! The wedding was very well organized! I can't imagine doing it without these two ladies. They were definitely a huge blessing and help. Thank you!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Lana · Married on 04/11/2015

Nicole and Maria coordinated my wedding on April 11th, 2015. My wedding was absolutely amazing because of this team of ladies. Nicole reached out to me when I first got engaged and it was an answered prayer. From that moment on I felt like I was not alone, She made me feel like my dream wedding was completely possible and was going to happen with her help. She was ALWAYS just a phone call or meet up away, She was always reply to my what seemed like hundreds of questions and e mails. She was so professional and well educated about wedding planning. The day she introduced me to Maria I was impressed. I could tell right off the bat these two would make the best team and I was right! They worked together so well. Nicole makes sure to have personal relationships with her brides and helps them feel calm, stress free, confident and excited! Maria's attention to detail and organizational skills were nothing short of impressive. My wedding day did not go 100% smoothly. We had challenges with other vendors and a space issue with a large number of guests attending. The Ladies not only conquered these issues head on, they made sure I knew nothing was going on. As a bride the last thing you want to be doing is stressing and worrying on your wedding day. Nicole and Maria knew that and made me feel like that day went so beautifully and so smoothly. All I focused on was my new husband and I am so appreciative of that. One of my favorite moments when I look back on my wedding day was when we were taking those last few sunset photo's with my husband and photographers. I remember looking up to see Nicole and Maria standing side by side after the reception. It was almost as if they for the first time that day were able to breath and say "job well done". They work so hard to pull off your wedding exactly how you want it. Sub Rosa Events gave me my dream wedding and I am forever grateful. Thank you Nicole and Maria! If you want your dream wedding, hire these girls!

Sent on 07/28/2015

SubRosa Events, LLC Pricing

SubRosa Events, LLC Price Rates

• Carleton Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

These ladies were fantastic and a pleasure to work with. They were very professional and handled all the details of the wedding held at Carleton Farm in a calm and timely manner. They were always available to answer any questions and made sure we did not have to worry about all the intricate details, which allowed us to have peace of mind that our client was well taken care of. I look forward to working with SubRosa Events, LLC in the future at our venue!

• Seattle See on map
    4252867813 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (SubRosa Events, LLC)