Style Hair and Makeup

Style Hair and Makeup

About Style Hair and Makeup

Your Style, Our Artistic Passion

We are a couple girls who share an obsession with makeup, love for hair, fascination with glitter and sparkle, and a love to make people smile. We met five years ago working as freelancers and traveling to various events, and most recently, working together the last few years with Jess Waldrop Makeup Artists. When working together, we realized we have strengths that complement each other, an unspoken understanding of each other, and a vibe that works so well together that we just had to team up and form Style Hair and Makeup because of our shared passion and how much fun we have working together. We want to share our talent and love for people and all things beauty with our clients to make them feel special and beautiful for any occasion.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Textured Styling (3)
On-Site Hair (3)
Salon (2)
Hair Extensions (1)

Where to start with this team!!! It was hard for me to select a makeup vendor in the beginning because I am REALLY into makeup myself and kind of picky. I wanted a balance of looking like myself and natural, but also wanted to look very glamorous. I specifically worked with Lo for my hair and makeup trial and wedding day and she was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. She was extremely responsive every step of the way through email and text. I literally have never felt more beautiful, confident, or happy in my life. After all of my bridal party got their makeup done too, I just could not stop looking at them because they were so stunning! They really know how to make the bride stand out and also tailor to bridal party's individual makeup/hair preferences. These women come from strong professional makeup/hair backgrounds so they are extremely knowledgeable in working with different types of bridal looks and skin tones/complexions. I personally became close with Lo and she is not only an amazing person inside and out, but she is extremely professional, listens to your concerns/ideas and also give recommendations to ensure you look & feel the best on your big day. The day of the wedding was a bit chaotic towards the ceremony, but Lo kept it together, made sure all the girls hair and makeup was perfect and pulled me aside to give me one last touch up. What I love about these women is they really like to be creative!! My bridal party basically showed them pictures of what braided hairstyle that they wanted and Lo and Stephanie made it come to life. I couldn't have asked for a better hair/makeup team and Style Hair & Makeup is the best!! :)

Profile Picture Kathryn, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Anna and Lo did such a fabulous job providing make up and hair services! All of my bridesmaids looked gorgeous and had exactly what they wanted! Everyone was so impressed. Our hair stayed up all night, even after dancing for hours. They showed up early to the hotel we were getting ready at. During the day they helped calm my nerves and laughed/joked with everyone. I would recommend to any of my friends. Thank you for making us all feel so beautiful!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Style Hair and Makeup Pricing

21 Photos

My Photo Album

21 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
The ladies at Style are fabulous!! Not only do these girls know their stuff, but they are incredibly talented and super friendly! They are so wonderful to work with, pay close attention to and always follow timelines, and make sure to have the best communication possible with all other involved vendors and parties. Hands down, we love working with them!!!

We love Anna & Lo! They are so much fun to work with as a vendor! And we know that if they are there, our Bride is going to be STUNNING! Highly recommend, they are one of our FAVS!

Events