Studio Posy

Norfolk, VA 23507 Map · Phone number

28 Reviews for Studio Posy

Armando · Married on 08/18/2018

My wife decided to work with Studio Posy to design our floral arrangements from boutonnieres to the centerpieces for our reception. My wife showed me pictures of the type of floral arrangements she envisioned and all I can say is Studio Posy was on point about everything! My wife has nothing but good things to say about Studio Posy, from how they handled the initial consultation and down to the very last few minor adjustments to her bouquet. My wife mentioned Studio Posy was excited to use colors in their arrangements since most brides ask for all white. The colors in the floral arrangements were amazing and the quality of the flowers themselves were amazing. Compared to the other quotes we received from other florists, Studio Posy was very reasonable especially in how responsive they were to creating the arrangements you envisioned that is within your budget. Thank you Studio Posy!

Studio Posy 1
    Studio Posy 2
  • EML

Elizabeth · Married on 06/22/2018

When I first met with Marissa I knew I wanted her to do my wedding flowers! She looked at my inspiration pictures and made suggestions that I absolutely loved and worked perfectly for the look I wanted. I was able to provide my own vases for the centerpieces since I had wanted them covered in gold glitter and that wasn't a problem at all. Marissa is so smart....she decorated our sweetheart table with the aisle decorations so they didn't just go to waste which I loved! All the bouquets, corsages, bouts, centerpieces, and aisle decorations were so beautiful, we received a lot of compliments on how great the flowers looked and people always say no one notices the flowers!

Rachel · Married on 05/12/2018

I hardly have the words to describe how perfect and extraordinary our flowers from Marissa at Studio Posy were. They absolutely made our wedding reception!!! Marissa went above and beyond in every way imaginable, including when I completely changed my vision to something much more elaborate than expected--and still remained completely respectful of our budget. She took my vision and turned it into the most beautiful outcome I could have ever dreamed of--beautiful lush gradients of peaches and pinks, whites, and creams and the most wonderful variety of flowers. I STRONGLY recommend Studio Posy!!! The flowers were one of my favorite parts of our wedding, and I will never forget how beautiful they were. Thank you SO MUCH, Studio Posy!!!

Studio Posy FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,485.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Norfolk, VA 23507 See on map