Nearby Vendors to Consider

Samples (1)
Preservation (1)
Venue Visit (1)
Flower Crowns (1)

When I first met with Marissa I knew I wanted her to do my wedding flowers! She looked at my inspiration pictures and made suggestions that I absolutely loved and worked perfectly for the look I wanted. I was able to provide my own vases for the centerpieces since I had wanted them covered in gold glitter and that wasn't a problem at all. Marissa is so smart....she decorated our sweetheart table with the aisle decorations so they didn't just go to waste which I loved! All the bouquets, corsages, bouts, centerpieces, and aisle decorations were so beautiful, we received a lot of compliments on how great the flowers looked and people always say no one notices the flowers!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/22/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

I hardly have the words to describe how perfect and extraordinary our flowers from Marissa at Studio Posy were. They absolutely made our wedding reception!!! Marissa went above and beyond in every way imaginable, including when I completely changed my vision to something much more elaborate than expected--and still remained completely respectful of our budget. She took my vision and turned it into the most beautiful outcome I could have ever dreamed of--beautiful lush gradients of peaches and pinks, whites, and creams and the most wonderful variety of flowers. I STRONGLY recommend Studio Posy!!! The flowers were one of my favorite parts of our wedding, and I will never forget how beautiful they were. Thank you SO MUCH, Studio Posy!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/12/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

We were absolutely thrilled with the beautiful blooms created by Marissa for my daughter's wedding!
I cannot say enough about this woman and her team. Extremely professional, very responsive, she's a creative with great style. I would work with Studio Posy again and again.
Marissa welcomed us into her studio, listened to our vision of what the day would look like, and offered thoughtful and creative suggestions.
When the day came and I saw her work in the setting at the Chrysler Museum, it was so apparent that she carefully listened to what we had in mind, then added magic with her artistic ability and creative eye.
Marissa was simply wonderful.
From the bridal bouquets, which were layered with the most carefully chosen flowers, to the urns and table centerpieces, to the boutonnieres, to the flower girl crowns, (more on them below) --- each arrangement was a little gem, and together they created such a lovely, romantic, and fresh display.
I had shown her a picture of what I had planned to wear on the evening, and she thoughtfully created a very special corsage finished with a gorgeous velvet ribbon which coordinated with my outfit. An unexpected little detail which made me feel so cared for and beautiful.
When we realized the day of the wedding, (!!!) that we had forgotten to order something for two flower girls, Marissa blew us away by not only providing pretty little baskets filled with petals, but flower crowns to match the rest of the arrangements- she truly went above and beyond, and was a complete professional, taking our mistake in stride, and making those two little girls very happy!
I truly cannot recommend Marissa and Studio Posy more highly- I only wish that I had taken photographs of each table, because I would like to relive the beauty of the day over and over! Hopefully the professional photographer took lots of pics of the flowers!

Profile Picture Diane, 1/14/18, 1 Review