Mechanicsville, VA 23116 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,500
Availability Check your date

About Stephanie Yonce Photography

My name is Stephanie and my favorite color is rainbow (no lie—I had a rainbow wedding—it was awesome).

I'm high-spirited; I like to laugh, be silly, and live by the belief that life is pretty darn good.

The world of wedding & celebration photography snuck into my life back in 2011 and has brought so many wonderful friends into my life.

I love to work with good people: the kind of people who love others deeply and themselves confidently. I believe that love comes to us all in unique, one-of-a-kind ways.

I would love to share in your wedding or celebration by learning about your love and capturing it through my lens.

Thank you so much for taking the time to view my work and I hope to chat with you soon!

Follow Stephanie Yonce Photography on

21 Reviews for Stephanie Yonce Photography

• Kassie

Kassie · Married on 10/26/2019

Stephanie was amazing

Stephanie's photos of my wedding were GORGEOUS and she is an absolute DELIGHT to work with. I grew up in Richmond but planned my wedding from New York and didn't have much time to meet vendors while home for holidays, so I really had to make decisions from afar and hope it would turn out okay. When I saw Stephanie's photos I thought they were some of the brightest and happiest I had seen which was the vibe I wanted for my wedding. We had a video call and I hired her and hoped for the best. I could not be happier with my decision. The pictures are gorgeous (I do not know how I'm going to narrow them down for an album!), but even beyond that, she is an amazing resource for someone like me who is planning a wedding from afar. She had excellent recommendations for my other vendors and for other logistical challenges of any wedding day (I did not have a planner). My mom loved her, my bridesmaids loved her, she fit right in on the day itself and also made sure things were going to plan and on time. I would highly recommend Stephanie.

Sent on 02/15/2020

Claire · Married on 10/28/2017

I don't have enough good things to say about Stephanie!! Not only does she capture incredibly stunning photographs, she is also a joy to be around. A friend recommended her to us for our wedding photographer and I am forever thankful that she did. Stephanie is the type of person that immediately puts you at ease. I am so thankful that she was with us on our big day as my husband is not the type of person that loves being photographed / center of attention. Having Stephanie as our photographer was perfect as she made him feel natural and relaxed in front of the camera. Additionally, I don't have enough good things to say about the photographs that she captured! She has an incredible eye for details and I couldn't be happier with the stunning images she provided us. Her photos of both the details of the day (flowers, printed materials, decor, etc) and the people are top notch and I will treasure them forever. Thank you Stephanie for everything!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Stephanie Yonce Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Claire!! I had such an amazing time with you, Thomas, and your friends and families. It was such an honor to be a part of your day and I'm so grateful to you for trusting me to capture everything and everyone enjoy such an incredibly magical day. Hugs!!

Daingerfield · Married on 06/18/2016

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND STEPHANIE YONCE. She is the most amazing photographer. She is extremely talented-- she captures every single detail in the most brilliant photos-- she really does have such a professional work ethic and fantastic eye. Her genuine, warm, kind-hearted personality puts you at ease from the very beginning and shines through in every part of the process. She makes it her mission to really get to know you. By the time of the wedding, my wife and I felt like our dear friend was photographing us-- and this is true, because we became friends with Stephanie-- she is the BEST! We both took to her immediately. She is absolutely genuine and takes care to make you feel comfortable, beautiful, and special. Anyone who looks any further is truly insane-- Stephanie is AWESOME. Most importantly-- our wedding photos are BRILLIANT. I mean, she really made us look like superstars-- which is how you feel on your wedding day! All of the love that surrounds you on your wedding day-- Stephanie captures it all. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND STEPHANIE YONCE.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Stephanie Yonce Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5500
    2nd Shooter
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    One Event / Day
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• Tart Event Co. Wedding Planners

Working with Stephanie is a dream. She is sure to keep a smile on your face and you'll leave with a lifelong friend.

• Marylee Marmer Events Wedding Planners

Stephanie Yonce Photography is a very creative photographer who I have had the honor of working with. She will produce gorgeous pictures! She is amazing!

• Mechanicsville, 23116 See on map
    Location of (Stephanie Yonce Photography)