Spirit & Style Events

Madison, WI View map

Spirit & Style Events is an experienced wedding and event planning agency based in Madison, Wisconsin. Owned by creative and talented professional event planner Ru Wood, this innovative event planning company offers personalized service and a fully comprehensive approach to wedding and event planning. No two events are the same with Spirit & Style Events; each wedding will be uniquely custom-tailored to complement your personality, style and vision.

Featured in Wisconsin Bride Magazine, Spirit & Style Events provides event planning, design and coordination for weddings, corporate events and conferences. Their event specialists promise the utmost attention to detail and budget, only taking on a limited number of clients to ensure dedicated time and attention. Planning services offered include the following:

• Day-of coordination
  • Partial and full planning
  • Event design
  • Timelines and to-do lists
  • Budget analysis
  • Vendor referrals

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$900.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Jeanette Married on 08/26/2017
    I’m so glad I was working with Ru as a day of coordinator for our wedding! She met with us to walk through the venue and make sure we were comfortable with all of the vendor and other plans, and was also really helpful at the rehearsal to keep all of us organized. On the big day she was indispensable. Our ceremony was at Olbrich, and a 15% rain chance right at ceremony time led to us not being sure whether to keep the ceremony outdoor or move it inside. Ru told me not to worry about it, and set up both the indoor and outdoor space at the same time, just so both would be ready. Once we were about an hour out she helped me take a look at the weather and decide to move the ceremony indoors - which was great, as it went from cloudy and sprinkling to pouring rain right at ceremony time! She also did a beautiful job setting up the reception space! I had some ideas for how I wanted the centerpieces, gift table, etc to look, but hadn’t seen it all together yet. Ru was able to both use many of my ideas, and then make minor changes so everything worked together better throughout the entire room. Thanks Ru!
    Amanda Married on 04/08/2017
    Spirit & Style Events is the wedding planner you need! Not only is Ru creative and classy in design and execution, she is also prompt, caring, and calming. I was a personal attendant for my friends’ wedding a few weeks ago, and Ru truly helped us pull off the entire day! The week of the ceremony, she personally called me and walked me through every detail, so that I knew what I had to do before I arrived. She even prepared an itinerary and MC script for me! I am so thankful that Ru and her team were there to make their wedding day as beautiful, special (and stress-free) as possible!

Pricing

Spirit & Style Events Price Rates

Blooms Blooms Wedding Florists

Spirit and Style has amazing vision and the ability to make it come to life!

7008 Longmeadow Rd Madison, WI, 53717
Location of (Spirit & Style Events)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding