Olive Branch Events Co.

Madison, WI View map
$4,000 Package Price

$4,000 Package Price

We plan heartfelt weddings for down-to-earth Midwest couples

Planning a wedding is so time-consuming. From emailing vendors, to attending tastings and venue tours, to mapping out seating arrangements, how in the world do you get it all done? And on top of that, work a full-time job, take care of the dogs, and also be attentive to your fiancé while working to build a lasting marriage? Because that’s really what it’s all about, right?

Believe me, I've been there and I'm here to help.

My job is to provide you with peace of mind and a stress-free event experience. I understand and identify with the struggles you may be facing in planning your event and want to breathe some fresh air into the planning process. With compassion and thoughtfulness, I’m here to take that giant weight off your shoulders so you can focus on what's most important - getting married!

www.olivebrancheventsco.com

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$175

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Gabriela
    Gabriela Getting married on 04/07/2022

Best wedding decision!

Absolutely a dream to work with, it felt like I had an incredibly knowledgable friend helping us plan. They provided SO MUCH support throughout COVID and made us feel like they were truly invested in our day. No way our wedding would have been so smooth without them. We got to enjoy our day because of OBEC!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay C. Married on 08/14/2021

Wonderful Experience!

Planning a wedding is a huge undertaking! When we were looking for a wedding planner our main motivation was to provide ourselves and our families peace of mind the day of the wedding that things would be taken care of. We were stressed out about who would be running the show the day of and concerned that if we needed to focus on all the logistics we would miss out on the fun, so we decided to look for a wedding planner. The best part of working with Olive Branch and Deanna was our planning meetings. Every meeting felt productive and the follow up afterwards was also very thorough and helpful. I would definitely recommend working with Deanna and her team because they do a great job of getting to know you, and figuring out your needs. Our wedding went so well, and looked BEAUTIFUL! Deanna helped us design our layout and we were so happy with the way the space flowed and how it looked! Thank you to Deanna and her team at Olive Branch for helping to make our wedding so wonderful!
  • Catherine
    Catherine R. Married on 06/12/2021

Amazingly kind, professional, and above-and-beyond wedding planner!

THANK YOU Deanna Wheeler and the OBEC team!

Despite the challenges of planning our wedding 6 different ways during the COVID pandemic, Deanna was always willing to troubleshoot and make our dreams a reality. Deanna and her team are organized, methodical, professional, and so friendly to work with.

As our wedding day approached, the OBEC team kicked into high-gear and took care of SO many details for us. I honestly don’t know how we would have done it without them! OBEC made the months/weeks/days leading up to the wedding much more enjoyable, and come the wedding day we were able to relax and enjoy the day without worrying about the timeline, vendors, etc.

I would HIGHLY recommend hiring Deanna and her team to help plan your wedding weekend. My husband and I are both very detail oriented people, and there were still so many logistics that we didn’t think of! Deanna was great about filling those gaps and putting out little fires for us. Our wedding weekend was SO organized and our families and friends appreciated the seamless flow of our day. It really makes a difference for your wedding party and parents when someone like Deanna is keeping everyone on schedule!

Deanna thank you so much for making our wedding day one of the best days of our lives!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Deanna Wheeler
Deanna Wheeler
Owner & Lead Planner

I'm Deanna, the head, heart and hands behind Olive Branch Events Co. My heart is especially happy when I have flowers in my hands and when I get to spend quality time with my favorite people (and my scruffy pup).

I am completely obsessed with my sweet son, my dog (and really all dogs), and cultivating strong marriages, including my own! I've planned events of all shapes and sizes, but weddings are hands-down my favorite!

When my husband and I planned our own wedding over 5 years ago, we wanted to celebrate OUR story. I would describe our wedding as very simple, non-fussy, with copious amounts of food (because anyone who knows me know how important this is). It was totally us! But we knew we also wanted a meaningful marriage, so we made sure to invest in each other during the engagement process. My goal is to honor you and your story, whether you decide to have a small backyard wedding or a big celebration. I delight in celebrating each couple's personalities and freeing them up to love more and stress less!

When I'm not elbows deep in planning, you can find me spending time with my family and loved ones, singing, eating (haha!!!), and looking for great deals at the thrift store!

Madison Madison, WI, 53713
Location of (Olive Branch Events Co.)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding