Madison, Madison, WI 53713 Map · Phone number

About Olive Branch Events Co.

We plan heartfelt weddings for down-to-earth Midwest couples

Planning a wedding is so time-consuming. From emailing vendors, to attending tastings and venue tours, to mapping out seating arrangements, how in the world do you get it all done? And on top of that, work a full-time job, take care of the dogs, and also be attentive to your fiancé while working to build a lasting marriage? Because that’s really what it’s all about, right?

Believe me, I've been there and I'm here to help.

My job is to provide you with peace of mind and a stress-free event experience. I understand and identify with the struggles you may be facing in planning your event and want to breathe some fresh air into the planning process. With compassion and thoughtfulness, I’m here to take that giant weight off your shoulders so you can focus on what's most important - getting married!

www.olivebrancheventsco.com

Brooke Cagle Photography
Brooke Cagle Photography
kelsie jason 1 getting ready 151 51 1022135 1573530295
Www.meghanleeharris.com

5 Reviews for Olive Branch Events Co.

Meghan Esson · Getting married on 04/06/2021

Leave Stress At the Door - Hire Deanna

I cannot say enough nice things about Deanna and Olive Branch Events Co. Deanna was my month of coordinator for my wedding at the end of June, and she did such a fantastic job. She was able to put together my vision perfectly, she was an amazing problem solver, and made the weeks leading up to the wedding so much less stressful. As a destination wedding, Deanna ensured that all of my vendors were on the same page, which was such a relief. On the big day, she made sure that all I had to do was enjoy the moment. Deanna is a wonderful professional, and a delight to work this. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/07/2019

Deanna is the best

Hiring Deanna was the BEST wedding decision we made! She is so easy to work with and is very responsive to emails. On our wedding day we didn't have to lift a finger--Deanna took care of absolutely everything for us and we were able to spend the entire day completely stress and worry free! She literally did everything day-of: organized the vendors, pinned all the flowers, kept everyone on time, and did all of the cleanup for us afterwards. I can guarantee if you hire Deanna as your coordinator you will have no regrets about it and your big day will run so smoothly with her on your side. 10/10 would absolutely recommend :)

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/01/2019

Deanna was the entire root of our wedding - holding it down and all together.

What a light and joy in our lives!!! I was a nervous wreck trying to assess how I would balance family expectation, budget, dreams, and fun (you know - actually enjoying it all). My husband and I would push things off day by day because we simply didn't know how or where to start. Deanna came in with poise, patience, grace, balance, kindness, and UNDERSTANDING. She listened to all of our chaos and helped us narrow down our goals, balance our budget, and manage ALL THAT EXPECTATION from EVERYONE. She was always happy to talk with us, personable, and genuine. I loved that she would make our day with cute pictures of her pooch, or a reminder that life was going to be wonderful, no matter what happened. At the root of everything, she helped us remember to breathe and simply enjoy being together. My family and friends had nothing but good things to say about Deanna and her team! They were all very efficient and incredibly friendly. They knew how to keep the ball rolling while allowing you to forget about the tiny details. Somehow we made it - without a single hiccup - from set up to tear down. I could not have asked for a better experience, and feel incredibly blessed to have had such a wonderful human to walk me through our big day. With Deanna, our wedding was a complete breeze, and the happiest of our lives. ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 12/31/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Olive Branch Events Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 56
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Madison Madison, WI, 53713 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Olive Branch Events Co.)