Wood Violet Events + Styling

Verona, WI View map

Wood Violet Events + Styling is an event designer and stylist in Madison, Wisconsin that excels at letting the couple’s personality shine through in the details. They weave together sights, sounds and textures through an earthen lens to bring a cohesive and warm atmosphere to every event. With Wood Violet Events + Styling, expect an experienced and refined style that ultimately brings everything about the wedding day to life.

Wood Violet prides themselves on viewing the planning and styling as a creative process, and so each event is individually tailored. The couple’s insight is invaluable in crafting the proper tone and feel of the wedding. They are a creative partner that will be alongside each couple every step in the wedding planning journey.

• Black-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Cody B. Married on 08/15/2021

Dominique was the best

Ok, so this was my first time having responsibilities at a wedding. Granted, I was the groom at this particular wedding, but you know what I mean. I was the point person for a lot of things so I was running around a lot. Not only did Dominique answer all my questions I had in a calm, detailed manner, but she also helped me out big time when the caterers showed up early and set up the food in the area where the ceremony was going to be held only minutes away (big thanks again Dominique).

I can’t recommend her for your wedding more. She was so very helpful and I’m glad she could share the night with us.
    Kayta G. Married on 07/24/2021

So helpful!!

Dominique was absolutely wonderful to work with. Her and her team took care of every detail on our wedding day - allowing for a joyous and carefree day! Dominique is an absolute delight to work with - whenever I ended a phone call with her I was smiling ear to ear. Thank you so very much for making the details of our day (and the clean up after!) go off without a hitch!
    Katherine D. Married on 06/27/2021

Professional, knowledgeable, and delightful!

I cannot recommend Dominique and Wood Violet highly enough. She was recommended to us by one of our other vendors, and after our initial get-to-know-you phone call, there was no doubt in my mind that she would be a crucial member of our team. She helped us turn our high-level vision into a beautiful, detailed plan and a perfect day. Dominique is receptive, responsive, professional, and a true delight – her support not only made the planning process easier but also so much more enjoyable! Our wedding day was our happiest day, and we were able to be fully present with the people who were there to love and support us. We owe that to Dominique and the Wood Violet team! Thank you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Dutcher Photography Dutcher Photography Wedding Photographers

Dominique does an AMAZING job with planning & styling, and is just a joy to work with! I am always so excited when I hear that we'll be photographing a wedding where Wood Violet Events + Styling is involved, because it's going to be gorgeous, and fun!

212 Todd Street Verona, WI, 53593
Location of (Wood Violet Events + Styling)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding