212 Todd Street, Verona, WI 53593 Map · Phone number

About Wood Violet Events + Styling

Wood Violet Events + Styling is an event designer and stylist in Madison, Wisconsin that excels at letting the couple’s personality shine through in the details. They weave together sights, sounds and textures through an earthen lens to bring a cohesive and warm atmosphere to every event. With Wood Violet Events + Styling, expect an experienced and refined style that ultimately brings everything about the wedding day to life.

Wood Violet prides themselves on viewing the planning and styling as a creative process, and so each event is individually tailored. The couple’s insight is invaluable in crafting the proper tone and feel of the wedding. They are a creative partner that will be alongside each couple every step in the wedding planning journey.

Follow Wood Violet Events + Styling on

• Events by Empowered Style
  • Simply Weddings, LLC
  • Olive Branch Events Co.
9742240722e7f2a5 1520493342 4ad10757063b25d2 1520493340 c5f03a452c029a03 152049
9742240722e7f2a5 1520493342 4ad10757063b25d2 1520493340 c5f03a452c029a03 152049

17 Reviews for Wood Violet Events + Styling

Jen Bauman · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Dominique is AMAZING

Dominique's attention to detail, elegance, flexibility, style, and straight forward approach made for a smooth and wonderful wedding day with her as our officiant. We were able to discuss wedding day details until the day was just perfect, and her ideas that we implemented really made the day extra special. I am so grateful that she was such a big part of our wedding!

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Tyler

Tyler Wiser · Married on 07/18/2020

We loved Dominique!

Dominique was a truly wonderful officiant for our wedding. We had to change up most of our wedding plans due to COVID and she was very easy to work with in getting things sorted for us. She helped us personalize our ceremony and made some excellent choices so that it was both touching and a bit funny. She takes the time to get to know you and had real enthusiasm for us.

Sent on 07/26/2020
  • Abbey

Abbey Cash · Married on 06/20/2020

Wood Violet: The Reason Our Wedding Weekend Was Perfect

Dominique and the rest of the Wood Violet team are the best, and if you don't want to read the rest of the review here's the short of it: I 10000% recommend them. We were looking for someone to take over coordination toward the month/week of our wedding. But we also wanted someone that would give us some input with regard to decorating/styling as things came up because our venue was more 'make it your own', and there was a lot to be done to make the weekend come to life. Dominique tries to create a contract that fits just what you need, and her flexibility on that front was perfect. It was also important to us that we could work with someone who was friendly but also had a strong backbone if/when they needed to take control throughout planning. I think we chose Wood Violet almost immediately after I filled out the first introduction survey because Dominique is exactly that person: the warm, welcoming friend you love&adore, but also the "cut the sh*t, I'm in charge here" leader. And I think this next point speaks volumes about her: our other vendors would tell me how amazing she was and how they loved working with her. How great is it that she had such a positive impact on not just me, but also with everyone who was involved in making our wedding happen. And lastly (although I could keep raving if anyone wants me to) we needed an officiant and Dominique is one! She comes without any of the old heavy wedding ceremony baggage, if that's what you're looking for like we were. She prepared to-the-point but loving ceremony words that outline what a marriage should be; a loving partnership. Our whole wedding weekend went off with no problems (that I know about!) and it's all because of Dominique, Jihan, and the Wood Violet team. I know without a doubt that if I host any events in the future I want Dominique/Wood Violet by my side. Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 06/28/2020

Award

Wood Violet Events + Styling FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,500.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Dutcher Photography Wedding Photographers

Dominique does an AMAZING job with planning & styling, and is just a joy to work with! I am always so excited when I hear that we'll be photographing a wedding where Wood Violet Events + Styling is involved, because it's going to be gorgeous, and fun!

• 212 Todd Street Verona, WI, 53593 See on map
    Location of (Wood Violet Events + Styling)