Madison, WI 53711 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Brides On A Budget

Brides On A Budget is here to help you plan your day on your budget. They focus on utilizing local amenities and vendors to give each couple a unique wedding experience. Brides On A Budget provides fresh, modern and innovative ideas, and offers packages for weddings of all sizes. Inquire today for a free consultation with your personal wedding consultant.

Follow Brides On A Budget on

b54fe97fca1729ec t2d9g8ozx3uhwyi6tbjydn8ow1aev52v res960

35 Reviews for Brides On A Budget

Sam Ring · Married on 12/29/2018

Thank You Laura and Brides on a Budget

We hired Laura for our wedding day this past December and it was truly the best decision we made throughout the entire planning process. Not only was she beyond supportive and helpful in the planning process, she was our saving grace throughout our actual day. The vendors, bridal party, family, and friends could not stop complimenting her. She is so organized, professional, and positive it allowed me to enjoy every moment. I had friends and vendors approaching her before the night ended asking for her business card because her work speaks for itself. I adore Laura and her team. I can't thank her enough for everything she did for us.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Kelsey · Married on 07/21/2018

We hired Brides on a Budget for day-of wedding coordination. However, as part of that package, Laura met with us several times leading up to the wedding to ensure we had all of the details figured out. She had a calm demeanor, was very detail oriented, and knew the right questions to ask. The day-of the wedding she ensured my family and I could enjoy the day by making sure everything ran smoothly, the vendor schedule was organized, and that the reception venue and church were set-up as outlined. Overall, she helped make our wedding vision become a reality! Laura and her staff were simply amazing!! My sister is getting married next summer and Brides on a Budget is my top vendor recommendation to her! Thank you again, Laura & team!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Cristina · Married on 09/23/2017

Laura from Brides on a Budget was the best decision my husband and I made for our wedding. She helped us with the Day of Coordinating and tear down service. From the first time we met Laura, we could tell she was very organized and professional. As our meetings progressed, we realized just how important she was to making our big day carefree. Laura told us that during our "wedding week", we would just have to worry about being the bride and groom; she couldn't have been more accurate! From the moment the decor left our house, we didn't have to think about one vendor, details or any decorating. We got to enjoy our weekend with our friends and family and it made our day simply perfect. Laura decorated exactly as I had envisioned and provided us with all decor/gifts placed where we requested at the end of the night. We couldn't have imagined our day without her and was easily the best money we spent for our wedding!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Brides On A Budget FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Camerata String Quartet
    Camerata String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Laura from Brides On A Budget is a wonderful collaborator. She manages all the details for the wedding couples, including checking in with the musicians to make sure everything is perfect for their special day. We love working with her and the results are terrific for everyone.

• Michelle Martin Photography
    Michelle Martin Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Laura for an October 2012 wedding, and she was absolutely wonderful! Professional, very fun and organized. I recommend her highly!

• Midwest Sound
    Midwest Sound Wedding DJs

Great, honest hard-working event planner. Remove the stress from your wedding planning by working with Brides on a Budget.

• Madison, 53711 See on map