201 Broad Street Suite F, Lake Geneva, WI 53147 Map · Phone number

About Something Blue Lake Geneva

Something Blue is a group of wedding professionals with over 15 years of combined experience making wedding day dreams come true! We specialize in weddings in Southeast Wisconsin and work hand-in-hand with the finest vendors in the area. Your Something Blue consultant will assemble a team of experts who will go above and beyond to make your wedding the best day of your life. Please call 262-745-1677 for your complementary consultation.

Follow Something Blue Lake Geneva on

50 Reviews for Something Blue Lake Geneva

• Lauren

Lauren Walker · Getting married on 10/26/2020

Out of State Bride - Hired to Scout and Show Me LG Locations

I hired Becky as a out of state bride that needed help finding locations. My job is very demanding so I didn't have a ton of free time to do the research myself. I gave Becky my list of likes/wants/pricing etc, and she curated a list of locations for me to review. She scheduled all the tours and even attended them with me on a weekend trip I booked just to look at wedding venues. I highly recommend Becky! This was a great service that was well worth the money, and I loved having Becky with me on site because she would call out things that the on site coordinator would not call out. She also had planned weddings at most the sites we went too and had insider details on what worked/what didn't at every site. I ended up selecting a destination wedding in Mexico (complete opposite from a Lake Geneva wedding) and am honestly sad I wont have Becky as my wedding planner. She was amazing, incredibly professional, very kind and also very down to business which I loved. If ever want to test run her/the companies services this is a great way to dip your toe into how it would be working with them without fully committing to wedding planning services.

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Arielle

Arielle Danieli · Married on 06/13/2020

Amazing for a large or small wedding

We had originally planned a 250 person wedding at a big hotel venue. When it was obvious that Coronavirus would be getting in the way of our original plans we downsized to a backyard wedding with 17 people. Becky was incredibly helpful in coordinating for the 250 person wedding, and was even more helpful for the small one! There were so many details we hadn’t thought through with our small wedding that she helped make seamless. She had great design ideas to give our wedding that special touch, and made sure everyone felt like a guest and not a host. Everything felt taken care of and we got to enjoy our wedding to the fullest. Definitely recommend, you will be so happy to work with Something Blue!!

Sent on 06/16/2020
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Porritt · Married on 10/12/2019

The best team in LG!

Whether you’re just starting your wedding planning journey or at the point where you’re currently drowning in the thick of it all, do yourself a favor now and book Something Blue. Seriously. Stop reading this review and do it right now. We would have lost. our. minds. without this team. I am so, so happy to have had Becky to work with for day-of coordination, which actually is not just “day-of” execution, but also “month-of” getting organized and ready, and “year-of” high-level planning and sanity checking. Becky was flawless in taking care of the typical big ticket items, including helping us make a decision about venue, mapping out a timeline for the day, getting vendors, parents, ushers, groomsmen, etc. to the right place and the right time, and managing general wedding chaos. She was also crucial in helping us deal with the unplanned hiccups (don’t fool yourself: these will happen regardless of how prepared you think you may be), including adapting timelines when we were running an hour behind, sewing my bustle when it broke, and stepping in as our getaway car driver when we didn’t have one. Among her greatest accomplishments was keeping everyone and everything safe during an end-of-night sparkler send-off . This team is a hot commodity with a booking calendar that fills up quickly – act now and save yourself a few grey hairs!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Something Blue Lake Geneva FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Sweet Pea Cinema Wedding Videographers

Wonderful planner who will make your big day a breeze!

• 201 Broad Street, Suite F Lake Geneva, 53147 See on map
    Location of (Something Blue Lake Geneva)