$1,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Something Blue Lake Geneva

Something Blue Wedding and Event Planning

Something Blue is a group of wedding professionals with over 15 years of combined experience making wedding day dreams come true!  We specialize in weddings in Southeast Wisconsin and work hand-in-hand with the finest vendors in the area.  Your Something Blue consultant will assemble a team of experts who will go above and beyond to make your wedding the best day of your life.  Please call 262-745-1677 for your complementary consultation.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Ceremony (4)
Reception (4)
Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Partial Planning (1)

The team at Something Blue Lake Geneva truly went above and beyond from start to finish throughout our wedding planning process! The owner of Something Blue, Becky, was in touch with me within the hour from when I first sent over a general inquiry, she answered all of my initial questions extremely clearly and I already had a sense of ease in working with her and her team. Our day of coordinator was Elyse (who also came with an Assistant!) - and she was PHENOMENAL. Elyse met with us in-person to review any and all wedding details including timelines, vendor contracts, reception decor, rehearsal details, and essentially all aspects of our entire wedding weekend from top to bottom. Elyse asked all of those questions that we would have no idea to ask, as she has worked with numerous weddings before ours and truly comes with years of experience! We had three separate locations (our church for the ceremony, cocktail hour was on a Lake Geneva Cruiseline boat, and our reception site), and my now husband and I wanted to ensure the flow of each location change was a seamless transition. Elyse and her Assistant were absolutely amazing, and our guests are still complimenting how helpful they both were in ensuring everyone knew where to go next to this day! Another worry of mine was that since we would not be seeing the reception site until right before we were announced, the overall look and feel of the room might not turn out the way I was planning - Elyse was truly my eyes and ears, she took meticulous notes on how I described the look we wanted and it honestly turned out to be ten times better than expected all thanks to her touch and attention to detail! Becky even stopped by our reception site and could not have been nicer or more excited for us, she truly runs her business based on honesty, transparency, and kindness. The wedding planning process can be stressful at times, and having a team like Something Blue there to ease our minds truly made all the difference.

Profile Picture Annie, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

Something Blue is just excellent! Hayley was extremely resourceful and had wonderful advice any time we needed it. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture User7429375, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We worked with Elyse for our day-of coordinating services and she was the absolute best! She was on top of everything, making sure we did not forget one thing that day. She took the time to come to our rehearsal the night before and continuously reviewed the plan with us. She was in contact with our vendors and made sure to keep everyone in the loop and on the same page. When things went wrong she was on it and made sure we (the bride and groom) did not hear one thing about it. We had the absolute best day of our lives and we have Elyse and Something Blue to attribute a portion of that to. Thank you Something Blue, and especially Elyse!!

Profile Picture Claire, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord.

Something Blue Lake Geneva Pricing