201 Broad Street Suite F, Lake Geneva, WI 53147 Map · Phone number

About Something Blue Lake Geneva

Something Blue is a group of wedding professionals with over 15 years of combined experience making wedding day dreams come true! We specialize in weddings in Southeast Wisconsin and work hand-in-hand with the finest vendors in the area. Your Something Blue consultant will assemble a team of experts who will go above and beyond to make your wedding the best day of your life. Please call 262-745-1677 for your complementary consultation.

Follow Something Blue Lake Geneva on

Something Blue Lake Geneva 7
  • Kimberlee

Kimberlee Burt · Married on 06/16/2019

Over and Above!

It’s taken me a while to write this review, but I’ve been super busy since saying.. “I Do”.

It was literally three months ago that my husband Eric and I were married at Grand Geneva Resort and Spa.

We hired Something Blue and were assigned to Haley who coordinated our event on the day of...she was absolutely stellar.

Haley was super attentive to all of the details of our day and in my view went over and above the call of duty to make our day memorable and special.

She was patient, professional, creative and hugely resourceful. Although she was technically our”day of coordinator”... she was there before, during and after our event... which made everything perfect and helped us to create memories and an experience that we will never ever forget.

Our wedding was on Father’s Day and Becky, the owner, even stopped by our event to make sure all was going well.......AMAZING!

I could not have been happier with our experience with Something Blue and recommend both Becky and Haley without hesitation!

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Something Blue Lake Geneva 13
    Something Blue Lake Geneva 14
    Something Blue Lake Geneva 15

Breanna · Married on 10/06/2018

Becky and her assistant were absolutely wonderful to work with. We got married at the Riviera Ballroom which is owned by the city, so the venue comes with no staff. After signing contracts with all of our different vendors, I was concerned about having to coordinate everything on our big day. Something Blue came highly recommended from multiple sites, so hiring someone to do all of the detail work was one of the first things we did. And it was hands down THE BEST money we spent. Becky was responsive, professional, and thinks of literally EVERYTHING. Her goal is to not let you do any busy work or heavy lifting on your big day, and she more than exceeded it. From decorating the space to coordinating vendors, she did it all! She was even prepared to come and get the wedding party from our separate location for cocktail hour just to make sure things ran on time. I can’t say enough positive things about my experience with Becky. Class act, brilliant at what she does, and extremely reasonably priced. Thank you, thank you, thank you Something Blue!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

James · Married on 08/25/2018

You never think you need a Wedding Planner until the big day. My wife and I were so glad we hired Something Blue of Lake Geneva to do the coordination of the wedding rehearsal and coordinate the event itself for our daughters wedding. Hayley and her assistant were outstanding. Without her help the wedding would not have been such a great success. Hayley and her assistant took all the pressure and worry out of the wedding so we could enjoy the day. This was the best money I ever spent. Can not say enough about the services they provided.

Sent on 09/01/2018

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Sweet Pea Cinema
    Sweet Pea Cinema Wedding Videographers

Wonderful planner who will make your big day a breeze!

• 201 Broad Street, Suite F Lake Geneva, 53147 See on map