Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Frontier Flowers of Fontana

From the bold and unique to the stylish and sophisticated; Frontier Flowers of Fontana offers the paramount in floral design to the Geneva Lake area.  Our unsurpassed creative brilliance and client-oriented, custom tailored approach provide you with a proffessional and pleasant experience.  Please contact us to schedule an appointment; it would be our pleasure to serve you.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Chuppah Decor (1)
Corsages (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

One of the best decisions you can make for your wedding would be to book with Frontier Flowers. Renee is an incredibly talented and brilliant florist. Only pictures can reflect the amazing job Renee did from our boquets, ceremony flowers, cake flowers, OUTSTANDING centerpieces, and other reception rentals (table clothes, water goblets). Walking into the reception space felt like a scene from a movie and seeing Renee's vision come to life at our wedding was just perfect. My recommendation would be to book Frontier Flowers and let Renee do her thing, you will be blown away.

Sarah. 5/27/17

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/27/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Renee is so incredibly talented, knowledgeable and affordable for the work she does! I can't say enough amazing things about Renee and her team. She brought my vision to life!!! The flowers, centerpieces, ceremony arch, and my flower crown were better than expected. I do not know anything about flowers, and only had pictures to show Renee, and she did not disappoint. I asked her to add a pretty large ceremony archway a few days before the wedding and she perfectly executed it and did not seem bothered by the last minute request. Renee is extremely busy, especially during summer months, so be patient when waiting for a response. Book Renee as soon as you have your date set, you will not regret it. Thanks so much for all the beautiful flowers, I received endless compliments and a few of my guests got to take home the flowers.

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/27/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Renee and her team did an AMAZING job... I never knew I cared about flowers, and didn't know too much about what I wanted but with her vision our wedding was a complete winter wonderland, more than I could have ever imagined!

She was so easy to work with from start to finish and walked us through every question we might ever have, the big day went flawlessly and looked incredible as well!

Profile Picture Katie, 1/15/17, 5 Reviews

Photos

25 Photos

25 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Renee at Frontier Flowers of Fontana has an amazing sense of style, is very knowledgeable and professional in all aspects of her business. She has the ability to work with brides as a collaborator, or to come up with an incredible vision all on her own to make a wedding something truly amazing. Just walking into her shop, you can easily see her impeccable taste in decor. Frontier Flowers of Fontana is definitely a top recommendation.

Events