Locker's Florist

Milwaukee, WI View map

Locker’s Florist is a professional wedding and event florist located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. For over 100 years, the team of experienced event consultants has been providing decorations and floral designs to weddings both small and large. With resources around the world, they offer a variety of flowers to create unique and affordable arrangements.

Locker’s Florist provides creative floral designs for weddings and other special celebrations. This team of consultants will guide you through the planning process and suggest flowers that reflect your style. Couples are encouraged to bring photos of their favorite designs, color schemes, and styles to their consultation. Locker’s Florist offers multiple wedding packages to give couples a full-service experience, from design conceptualization to event set-up and cleanup. Some of the floral arrangments that they offer include:

• Altar decor
  • Boutonnieres
  • Table arrangements
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower petal baskets

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$11

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$70

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$225

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Amanda Married on 06/16/2018
    My husband and I worked with Kim from Locker's Florist and she was lovely! We honestly had no idea what we wanted and she sat us down and talking through our venue and style with us to create the perfect idea! The pricing was affordable and Kim even gave us a discount for paying with cash/check as well!

When the flowers arrived at our hotel (and ON TIME!) I fell in love immediately! My bouquet was beautiful and exactly what I wanted! The bridesmaid bouquets were amazing as well and far better than we could have made ourselves (we had considered it but SO glad we had Locker's do it for us instead!) We also got corsages for the mothers and grandmothers as well as boutonnieres for the fathers and grandfathers which made them feel extra special!

We also got baby's breath flower crowns for our flower girls that were adorable and I even ordered a beautiful flower crown for one of my bridesmaids who had recently finished her cancer treatments and didn't have much hair. She was so happy to be able to have flowers in her hair in the form of her flower crown and still has it in her room to this day!

All in all, Locker's Florist was amazing and I highly recommend them! :)

Locker's Florist's reply:

Amanda, Thank you so much for your kind review! It was so nice to meet you and create designs for your wedding day--you were so thoughtful to think of your bridesmaid and her hair; I'm so glad we could be a part of your celebration.
  • Julia
    Julia Married on 03/31/2018
    Kim made my wedding look beautiful! Although sunflowers looked questionable for my dress amd decor, she made the arrangement look stunning and it matched everything perfectly! Everyone talked about our gorgeous centerpieces and candle lighting. Kim was very flexible and met with me a couple times before the wedding whenever I wanted to change something. On wedding day, she delivered our flowers to the room but went back to the venue to set everything up, which made everything stress free! Kim also was patient with us when it came to returning her rentals since we went on our honeymoon right away. Thank you for everything, Kim! Highly recommend!!
    Andrea Married on 10/28/2017
    I really enjoyed working with Kim! I did not know much about flowers, but she walked me through the whole process and was extremely knowledgeable. She gave suggestions on flower types and design. She is truly a flower arrangement artist. Everything was beautiful! (bride and bridesmaid bouquets, boutineers, church arrangements)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

DoubleTree by Hilton Milwaukee-Brookfield DoubleTree by Hilton Milwaukee-Brookfield Hotel Weddings

Locker's Floral is definitely a florist I would recommend. Kim is honest, helpful, and gracious, as well as timely, and respectful. When she did floral pieces for our event, my vision was spot-on and the arrangements were more than I could have imagined. Kim took the time to sit with me and go over the theme, colors, budget, and overall feel of what I needed. I recommend Locker's Floral to my clients for all of their event/wedding needs.

1640 S 83rd St Milwaukee, WI, 53214
414-322-8135

Mon-Fri 7am -5pm Saturday 7am-2pm Sunday 8am-11:30am
Location of (Locker's Florist)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding