Daytona Beach, FL 32124 Map · Phone number

About Soirées by Samantha

Soirées by Samantha is a full-service wedding and event planning company located in Daytona Beach, Florida. We are proud to now be servicing all of Central Florida and of course have no limit as to how far we are willing to travel to make a happy bride.

With a passion for all things sparkly, we love events! From dream weddings to private dinner gatherings, we pride ourselves in designing your wedding or event to be everything you never knew you wanted and more. Our goal is to plan and coordinate a flawless event or wedding through dedicated planning and special attention to all the details. Here at Soirées by Samantha, your vision is our inspiration!

Our services include event planning, event design, event logistics, and day of coordination. Just as every bride and groom or party host is unique, so is their event! We cater to the unique needs of our clients and customize our services to fit you needs and your budgets.

5825451015204272043043782558863n
4d13ce12eaa1ea17 1523879984 927e66843378fe96 1523879982035 1 21
5825451015204272043043782558863n

1 Reviews for Soirées by Samantha

danielle · Married on 02/01/2014

After attempting at planning my wedding on my own with a few hands in the pot became overbearingly stressful, Sam reached out to me offering her help. Truthfully, I was hesitant to allow ANYONE to help me as I had a very specific idea in my mind of the way I wanted my mine and my husband's wedding day to look. I had a vision, as any bride does and I didn't want to lend my vision to anyone else to execute rather than my self. I had reservations. Once I let my controlling side go, I contacted Sam and told her that yes, I absolutely needed her help. She was right there, ready to jump in. She was always available when I needed to call her to vent or when I needed to call her to discuss wedding plans/details. She was full of suggestions and solutions, which I appreciated as I can be incredibly indecisive most of the time. She stayed on top of the deadlines for when certain tasks needed to be completed. And she was always available to attend meetings I had with our wedding location/vendors, which was great! I had the most difficult time deciding on the dumbest things like, what kind of aisle runner should I have and what kind of vases do I want for the centerpiece, before I could even look around, Sam knew exactly what I wanted and already had it picked out, all I had to do was call and pay. This is what I mean by suggestions and solutions. Sam took all of the stress off of me and put it on to her shoulders, for that I am forever grateful. The day of the wedding she was beyond helpful and was there for my every beck and call. She was there for me more than my own bridal party was. She should have been my bridesmaid! Sam executed the vision I had for the ceremony and the reception perfectly, the pictures are proof. My wedding went off without a hitch (at least I think so), thank you so much Sam!

Sent on 05/01/2014